HAVE: 1000Wii Points Want: GTA 4 from Steam ($7.49)

scarhawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
EDIT: A Great new Deal Which I Posted below as well :O

I'll give you 1000 Wii Points for JUST Killing Floor Via Steam! Great Deal. Best Deal anyone can offer. Killing Floor is only 5 USD on Steam! This Deal Expires today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I have to gift you the games because it's in my account :/ But I definitely will send you the any games you desire from the Wii Shop channel so as long as it adds up to 1000 Wii points. Thanks for responding so quick. Add me on Steam: legendaryhawk

Ok, give me a minute here I need to redownload Steam, haven't installed it since I upgraded to Windows 7.

And to everybody else: It's $7.49 to me for $10 to you. It's a fantastic deal especially if you've been eyeing something on the Wii Shop Channel for a while :p

I also have a 1000 point code as well if anyone's interested. Because I see 3 dozen more views and not a single reply. I don't know why though >_>

Great New Deal!!! I'll give you 1000 Wii Points for JUST Killing Floor Via Steam! Great Deal. Best Deal I can or anyone else can offer. Killing Floor is only 5 USD on Steam!

Hey I finally got my Steam working, I added you, your name came up as 'Death Hawk' Is this correct? And you say you want Killing Floor?

bread's done
Back