Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)

EA GAMES DLC PROMO

January 4,
2011 - March 31, 2011 & July 31, 2011 - December 31, 2011

Buy a Specially (has EA LOGO and "Characters") marked Dr Pepper product (20/16/14 OZ BOTTLES or DR Pepper branded Fountain Cups) to get a code, go to drpepper.com enter the code and get a piece of DLC.

FAQ:

Q: What Games have content available?

Here is a list of games. Full content information can be found here

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC/360/PS3

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC/360

title-thumb-us.jpg

360 ONLY

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC/360

title-thumb-us.jpg

360 ONLY

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC/MAC

title-thumb-us.jpg

WINDOWS ONLY

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC/MAC

title-thumb-us.jpg

360 ONLY

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC/360

title-thumb-us.jpg

360 ONLY

title-thumb-us.jpg

360 ONLY

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC/360

title-thumb-us.jpg

PC

Q: Is there any more coming?
Yes

Content teased on the Dr Pepper site:

Fight Night 5 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Dead Space 2 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Need for Speed Shift 2 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Playfish ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Battlefield 3 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Dr Pepper Football game ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
SSX Snowboarding ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Mass Effect 3 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99

Q: What does the Dr Pepper bottle look like?

GOING TO ADD A NEW LABEL SOON

Q: Where do I to find codes? How long is this running? Where can I get official info?

20/16/14 OZ BOTTLES: Look under the cap of specially marked 20 oz., 16 oz. and 14 oz. bottles of Dr Pepper®, Dr Pepper Cherry, Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper Cherry for the game code ("Code").

FOUNTAIN CUPS: Look behind the sticker of specially marked fountain cups of Dr Pepper® at participating locations for the Code.

Follow this link to find restrictions and free code request instructions:
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/rules/

Q: How can I get a "free code"?

FREE CODE REQUEST ADDRESS/INSTRUCTIONS:

YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc., 701 Gateway Blvd., #101, South San Francisco, CA 94080

FREE GAME CODE REQUEST LIMIT
: 1 Code per week. Request Free Codes by 12/30/11.

Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed.

Q: I never received a prize, but I entered a code. What do I do?

Don't worry, you didn't lose it. You will need to go to your code history page. Login and visit the EA/Dr Pepper page and look on the right hand side. Click on Code history and then "More info." That will lead you back to the prize redemption page. Unless you see a specific redemption page, your code is not redeemed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was supposed to go to that tournament but my team split up.

Is there another way to enter besides text that one option of them getting back to us is by email?

[quote name='nnthomas']Sounds like its restricted to PC versions.[/QUOTE]
NO
Technical Requirements
  • All games require a Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony Playstation 3, Mac and/or PC
  • Battlefield Heroes is only supported by PCs
  • The Sims3 and Spore are both supported by PCs and Macs

[quote name='blissskr']NO
Technical Requirements
  • All games require a Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony Playstation 3, Mac and/or PC
  • Battlefield Heroes is only supported by PCs
  • The Sims3 and Spore are both supported by PCs and Macs
[/QUOTE]

I am corrected, interest renewed

Just bought some Dr pepper and was wondering how do you know if it has codes for this contest? Has to be bottles after Jan 1st or what?

I ask because Dr.pepper bottles have always had codes.

Guess I should have read the fine print first. The 2-liters I just bought turned out to be valid for the old scholarship sweepstakes. Looks like the new codes are on 14oz, 16oz, 20oz, & fountain drinks. The packaging needs to be clearly marked with its corresponding promotion, instead of just generic text stating, "YOU COULD WIN! Enter code at DRPEPPER.COM"

It's annoying that they rarely have the good codes and contests on 2 liter bottles as I am not in a school or work environment where I come across a lot of the smaller bottles.

Yeah, I'll put more specifics out from behind the spoiler tags. Then full open when the first contest ends.

The 20 oz I've seen have the EA Logo and other things. Will post a pic when I go to the store again and buy one

INT - NORMANDY 2 FLIGHT DECK -- DAY

Commander Shepherd is standing behind Joker and whoever the other co-pilot is.

JOKER
Commander! Incoming distress call from
the Orion Colony! They're under attack!

SHEPHERD
Lay in a course to the Orion system, but
before you jump, I need to...

Shepherd reaches into the mini-fridge and pulls out a CAN OF DR. PEPPER. She pushes the auto-opening button and it snaps open. Beads of condensation glisten on the sides of the can. Sprays of carbonated liquid dance around the opening. She drinks deeply and wiping her mouth afterward.

SHEPHERD (CONT)
OK, let's go help the little crybabies out. Engage!

Annnnnnnnnd SCENE!!!

anyone care to share what prizes are being given out? i'm talking specifics, of course

i've seen spore creature creator exclusive parts. any more?

[quote name='Owen']It's annoying that they rarely have the good codes and contests on 2 liter bottles as I am not in a school or work environment where I come across a lot of the smaller bottles.[/QUOTE]
It's bad enough that 2-liters always seem to be excluded from the best promos, but even the multi-packs of 20oz bottles tend to excluded.
[quote name='reddjoey']The 20 oz I've seen have the EA Logo and other things.[/QUOTE]Good. Now, I know what to look for. Is the logo on the actual cap as well? Guess I'll wait for your pic(s).

I have about 8 caps and put in 4 codes. All led to free wallpaper images of Battlefield heroes, spore or sims 3. Nothing exciting at all so far. Luckily, i drink quite a bit of Dr Pepper anyway, so i'll have a bunch of codes to submit. If I get anything noteworthy, I'll post here.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I'd only want codes for Mass Effect 2 stuff...unless theres stuff for Dragon Age as well.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

bread's done
Back