Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

• Please log in to reply
2247 replies to this topic

#2221 collecionador

collecionador

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

Many thanks fatbeer, you are the best !! ^.^ Now I have new BF3 Dogtags :D really cool ones.

#2222 Nekronom

Nekronom

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:09 AM

Curse you Softcoin! My account is still broken! Only been 30 days broke and the promo ends in 1 day! Not even the courtesy of your 72hr response time to send any type of response at all! There, done vented again.
Gonna use the wife's account. She's workin' so she won't mind... ;)

Edited by Nekronom, 31 January 2012 - 03:35 AM.
left word out.

#2223 urcid

urcid

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

I need 3 codes, will u help me please,
thanks in advance

#2224 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:25 AM

Curse you Softcoin! My account is still broken! Only been 30 days broke and the promo ends in 1 day! Not even the courtesy of your 72hr response time to send any type of response at all! There, done vented again.
Gonna use the wife's account. She's workin' so she won't mind... ;)

How's it broken? I ask cause I can't enter any codes. I always get a try again later error tonite.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#2225 dukio

dukio

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

Guys I have a problem, I am Italian so I can not activate the code, is there any way for me to activate?

#2226 space invader

space invader

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

Guys I have a problem, I am Italian so I can not activate the code, is there any way for me to activate?

Use proxy http://www.webdico.com/blue/index.php to log in and to activate a code.

#2227 SnQQpDon69er

SnQQpDon69er

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

I just tried to redeem codes at Dr. Pepper and link isn't there in promotions anymore. Anyone else have this problem ? I just need to get to "my Account" and redeem the cap codes that I have already enetered.

#2228 Dazed28

Dazed28

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

I just tried to redeem codes at Dr. Pepper and link isn't there in promotions anymore. Anyone else have this problem ? I just need to get to "my Account" and redeem the cap codes that I have already enetered.

Same, looks like the promotion is now over.
I can't even get to my account or my prizes page but luckily I redeemed all my codes yesterday. I hope you find a way to redeem your codes if even possible.

Steam ID: Lost Toasty

#2229 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:34 PM

That is lame of them pulling to promotion a day early as it clearly stated that 1-31 was the last day to redeem codes.

#2230 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

Wow, I'm glad I used the codes that fatbeer was kind enough to give me this morning. I knew there was a shot that it would get pulled down before it hit midnight where I am, because it didn't specify a timezone in the rules. But I thought that it would at least be open until dinner time.

#2231 Nekronom

Nekronom

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

Good thing i used the wife's account to redeem yesterday. Useless softcoin customer service never fixed my account (nor sent any decent responses back to me). They get a FAIL rating from me (if I could rate them). Yup, EA promo links are gone from the Dr. Pepper site.

#2232 Nekronom

Nekronom

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

How's it broken? I ask cause I can't enter any codes. I always get a try again later error tonite.

that is the same message I've received everyday since New Year's Day. Their customer service was useless. Never got a resolution, just 3 messages. 2 stating to try my good code again, one asking for my account password. I sent detailed descriptions of the problem, referenced prior trouble ticket numbers, sent my password, sent a screen shot of the message. What more can a person do? If I could rate the customer service for Softcoin, they would get a 1 out of 10, and I'm usually a generous person for ratings. At least COMMUNICATE with me! Guess I'll have to leave my dissatisfaction with Dr. Pepper regarding their partnering with Softcoin.

#2233 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:14 AM

that is the same message I've received everyday since New Year's Day. Their customer service was useless. Never got a resolution, just 3 messages. 2 stating to try my good code again, one asking for my account password. I sent detailed descriptions of the problem, referenced prior trouble ticket numbers, sent my password, sent a screen shot of the message. What more can a person do? If I could rate the customer service for Softcoin, they would get a 1 out of 10, and I'm usually a generous person for ratings. At least COMMUNICATE with me! Guess I'll have to leave my dissatisfaction with Dr. Pepper regarding their partnering with Softcoin.

Yeah, I think I got that message sometime after the new year as well. I, too, sent a help message, but I guess I have to wait the full 72 hours to get a response. Just wanted to get the stuff for the run for when I get that game sometime down the road.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#2234 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:41 AM

Anyone with 5 spare coupons? :/ I hope of getting BF3 DLCs with them...

#2235 Nekronom

Nekronom

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:06 AM

Yeah, I think I got that message sometime after the new year as well. I, too, sent a help message, but I guess I have to wait the full 72 hours to get a response. Just wanted to get the stuff for the run for when I get that game sometime down the road.

Don't hold your breath on th 72hrs. First useless reply I got was in 72 hrs, the rest were past or nonexistent. No use now since the promotion has been removed from their site anyway.

#2236 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:08 AM

I sent them a message complaining that they pulled the promotion early and they responded back that the rules said "The end time was 8am PST as per the Official Rules." I do not remember ever seeing that time listed just 1-31 being the last day you could enter or redeem codes. That is still lame of them to pull a promo at 8am when most would use 12am EST at least since that would be 2-1.

Edited by Owen, 01 February 2012 - 04:47 AM.

#2237 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:16 AM

I don't recall the time being listed in the rules either. And I agree, 8AM (whether it be PST, EST or whatever the timezone is in Katmandu) is a rather odd time to end a contest or promotion.

#2238 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:57 AM

I only have a copy of the rules from the previous Dr.P/EA promotion, but Google's cache does show

Code Redemption Deadline: 8:00:00 AM PT January 31, 2012

#2239 fatbeer

fatbeer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:12 PM

It look like this promotion expired. I saw this last night, so I tossed all the caps I collected yesterday. When I thought it is all over with the cap collecting then I see a Canada Dry promotion with Facebook credits. Another promotion I don't give a dam. Most of caps was twisted off. I was able to pick up a few. I guess the cap collecting will never end for me.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2240 Nekronom

Nekronom

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:49 AM

I sent them a message complaining that they pulled the promotion early and they responded back that the rules said "The end time was 8am PST as per the Official Rules." I do not remember ever seeing that time listed just 1-31 being the last day you could enter or redeem codes. That is still lame of them to pull a promo at 8am when most would use 12am EST at least since that would be 2-1.

Holy cow, you got a reply back? That's a rare one from them.....

#2241 Trucidar

Trucidar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:16 AM

I wouldn't throw them all out yet. If I recall the promotion was going to end last year and was extended. No reason to think it might not kick up again. Like it might not.. but never know it has been like a 2 year+ promotion.

#2242 Nekronom

Nekronom

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:03 AM

They'ed have to reinstate everyone's account. I say that as they are missing now. No way to access.

#2243 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:16 AM

I thought they already announced this was getting extended and that it was just the old codes were going to expire? The Mt Dew XP site closed at noon est which caught people off guard as well.

#2244 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:17 AM

Code:

Spoiler

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#2245 Nekronom

Nekronom

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

Thanks but it looks like this is surely over as of 31 Jan 2012.

#2246 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:25 AM

No worries, haven't they been advertising Mass Effect 3 DLC on their bottles? They will likely reboot the promotion soon.

#2247 TheOtherBarber

TheOtherBarber

Care for a shave?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

No worries, haven't they been advertising Mass Effect 3 DLC on their bottles? They will likely reboot the promotion soon.

I can't say that I've personally seen any bottles with ME3 on them but it's not unlikely. If I remember correctly the ME2 bottles didn't say anything about ME2 on them that made it obvious, so maybe there are just leftover ME2 bottles? That being said there might be some kind of promo somewhere, though it's pretty close to the release date.

#2248 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:15 AM

I can't say that I've personally seen any bottles with ME3 on them but it's not unlikely. If I remember correctly the ME2 bottles didn't say anything about ME2 on them that made it obvious, so maybe there are just leftover ME2 bottles? That being said there might be some kind of promo somewhere, though it's pretty close to the release date.

You're right. They were likely ME2 bottles.