Trials HD Sale

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wariofart

wariofart

not playing games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:24 PM

Does anyone know if Trials HD will ever go on sale? I'm tired of waiting, I really wanna play this game!! :bomb:

Get a PS4 (or $375) FREE.  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Playing: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Advance Wars, Toy Soldiers: Cold War

#2 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:44 PM

Who knows honestly. It's always a crap shoot with Live games. I mean my buddy had to wait till the end of the new year just for Castle Crashers to get down to 560 or what ever it was

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#3 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:47 PM

It's consistently one of the top selling games on live. Your best bet is to get some point cards for cheap and pick it up. I wouldn't count on a sale.

#4 truckasauras

truckasauras

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:58 PM

don't wait for a sale on this, you are missing valuable playing time. this game is so worth it

#5 DiRT_X

DiRT_X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

its a lot of fun, and the levels get brutaly difficult. you can also watch the top guys on the leaderboard's replays wich is really cool and helps give you tips on some of the harder chalenges. I agree with everyone else, it was totally worth the price and i have no regrets.

#6 MCalvert1

MCalvert1

AKA AssaultSuit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:27 PM

I thought the game was a lot of fun, until it got insanely difficult. I was stuck at some level where I died 500 times and it told me I couldn't continue trying. After that I never touched the game again. I don't need that kind of frustration added to my life.

MjC

#7 Cheeseknight28

Cheeseknight28

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

It's consistently one of the top selling games on live. Your best bet is to get some point cards for cheap and pick it up. I wouldn't count on a sale.

I think Castle Crashers is the highest selling game on XBLA and it was on sale. But Trials is a more recent release so it's unlikely it'll show up soon.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Now playing:
:360: AC:B | Oblivion | Metro 2033
:ds: Radiant Historia | Pokemon Black | The World Ends with You
:psp: Valkyrie Profile
Just finished:
:360: Brink :censored:

Backlog status: 95+ games

#8 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:23 PM

I think Castle Crashers is the highest selling game on XBLA and it was on sale. But Trials is a more recent release so it's unlikely it'll show up soon.

:roll: Castle Crashers has been out for almost a year and a half and they ran a one day sale on it. It was due for a sale or price drop. Trials isn't.