H: N/A Right now

.Cobra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Revamping the thread. US only, prices are all shipped. I accept cash/money order/paypal. I prefer a money order, but I'll do paypal as well.

KEEP IN MIND ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, OR BEST OFFER.

I prefer PM's to comments, but bumps are appreciated. ;)

Like the title says, I'm selling everything in this thread to help go to Seasons Beatings this year. I have Hotel, Entry Fee, Food, all that to pay for, and being unemployed at the moment, I have no money saved whatsoever. So I'm turning to CAG for help to get me there, so I'm selling off some extras I have. A few rules and statments:

-I accept Paypal, *preferred*, Cash, and Money Order
-If something is too much, it's OBO. Offer away!
-You can pay me AT THE TOURNAMENT if you'd like, but I really would prefer payment ASAP so I can calculate my funds, and there's no chance on something coming up and me not getting paid, then being stuck down there with bills to pay and no money.
-Want more pics of something? Ask away, I can take pics on request no problem.
-E-mail me with questions if need be! [email protected] is my e-mail as well as my Paypal.
-Also, since I'm desperate to try and get rid of these, if you need to get ahold of me and I'm not online, shoot me a text: 734-301-1071. No phonecalls please, I'm running low on minutes. If it's illegal for me to post this info, Mods, pleas let me know and I'll remove it.

AGAIN, KEEP IN MIND ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, OR BEST OFFER.

I prefer PM's to comments, but feel free to fire away either one, or both.

Wants:

Paypal/Money Order/Cash :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

Have:

N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the bump. :)

Nastrodamous: PM sent.

Updated: I do have the guide for Brave Fencer Musashi. Added it for sale with the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, didn't really see anything I wanted for the Matrix Collection. I'll take a cash offer if you wanna PM me.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']not sure...

but id be interested in the SF stick + converter. The parts are made by sanwa correct? (joystick + buttons)[/QUOTE]

No, they're american style. I believe they're HAPP parts. :)

Bump. Cut prices on some items.

Original Gameboy has been sold, and the 360 games were traded in since there wasn't any interest.

Sorry didn't see anything for VF5 but I would let it go cheap if you're interested in doing paypal or something. Free bump either way!

Added Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Seasons/Ages strategy guide to the Gameboy lot.

Help me out and buy my stuff! If something is listed for too much, post here or send me a PM and we'll work out a price.

bump. Willing to trade my Fallout 3 GOTY Edition Collector's Edition guide for a Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition Guide. :)

PS3 Headset is pending, as well.

[quote name='xHOJUx']Bump because Ryu is awesome. Almost as awesome as The Gief.[/QUOTE]

Juri is better though. ;D

Completely revamped the thread with new items and changed prices. Been on a buying/selling/trading hiatus, but now i'm back.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Bump, Is the GBA SP the original Model or the Brighter Screen Model?[/QUOTE]

I believe it's the original model.

bread's done
Back