Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition (PS3) $49 at Walmart & Amazon

ejr210

CAG Veteran
Not sure if this has been posted, so sorry if it has, but Walmart has a rollback on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition (PS3) for $49.00 with free standard shipping, sorry but the 360 still showing up for $59.00. Here is the link:

iconamazon.gif
http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-War..._5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1262743534&sr=8-5
iconwalmart_r3.gif
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11038614

Last edited by a moderator:
Not showing in stock at Amazon for the hardened edition

Edit: NM opened another window to view it and it came up as $49.00 that time.

We're sorry. The quantity you requested is no longer available. The number to the right is the maximum quantity currently available.

"0"

[quote name='jely']Finally got it to come up at Amazon...after I ordered from Wal-Mart, or course[/QUOTE]

How? I still cant get it to show on mine.

[quote name='vx2']How? I still cant get it to show on mine.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea - I clicked on "available from these sellers" and there it was at the top, $49 from Amazon. Now, it's not there again.

Ok it's back. Order placed. Thanks OP!

EDIT: Well fuck me. We're sorry. The quantity you requested is no longer available. The number to the right is the maximum quantity currently available.

[quote name='vx2']Ok it's back. Order placed. Thanks OP!

EDIT: Well fuck me. We're sorry. The quantity you requested is no longer available. The number to the right is the maximum quantity currently available.
[/QUOTE]

got the same thing too..

I got this when it was 38 @ amazon!! so glad I bought then man but then again it wasn't the "hardened edition" but who really cares? its the same game anyway

It has the classic remake of Call of Duty 1 worth around $15. Plus that steelcase looks good. Otherwise, anyone who doesn't want those the standard edition is otherwise good.

meh might pick this up and then trade in MW2 (disc only) at like GS. suck they dont have 50% extra trade in credit now. last time i got $48 for MW2 after 50%+EDGE. the best deal now is probably the 25% extra so i only get like $37.80. In the end, it will cost me like $11.20 for the extra Hardened goodies. is CoD Classic worth it for $11.20?

Hmm, tempting to get from Walmart.

$39 for the regular edition at Target a while ago is great, but for $10 more for the Hardened, I feel it's worth it.

[quote name='sjcarlo408']damn, i bought it for $59 at walmart, will they give me back $10 if i ask?[/QUOTE]

Yes the will, I bought mine on the 24th for $59.00 and noticed it was $49.00 today so I just gave their customer service a call and credited me $10.81 no problem.

bread's done
Back