Target website now has a clearance section

haha, nice find OP! definitely bookmarked, but right now 12 accessories and only 2 games: Buzz for the PS2 and Monkey King for Wii which cannot be ordered online..

Great find, definitely something to keep an eye on in the future. However most of the products up now have very poor reviews, gee I wonder why they are on clearance!

Target online has a different inventory from the store so you still have to check the store drom time to time. Just a heads up.

I have a feeling the actual clearance section at the store will always be better, but this could have interesting stuff in the future. Nice find OP.

[quote name='Montes']No ship to store?
I think shipping cost will offset the clearance gains.[/QUOTE]

meh, maybe, unless its a title you know won't last or haven't seen locally. Like the phenomenal Dirt 2 @ $14.98 that pretty much cleared out immediately..

At first I got excited about the Monster cables for the Xbox... but then I remembered composite is the 3 wire, not the 5....

I was excited about this at first but then I realized any good clearance games will be sold out by the time I load the page up.

[quote name='KevinMassacre']Target.com has had a clearance section for a long time. I have posted deals from it a few times in the past. I'm actually quite shocked that so many people never realized it. I guess I should have titled my posts better. I posted the games section yesterday: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248400[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess they are trying to publicize/relaunch it. I got an email from them today basically doing just that. So, here's to hoping something decent that CAGs would want will turn up there. So far nothing that compares to some of the in-store clearance deals I have seen. Here's hoping they are getting their act together online and it will be worth our while.

[quote name='Shimrra']Nothing to get excited about but it does hold potential :D thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Ok, what is going on in your sig. lol.

PSP Warriors of the Lost Empire is a decent game (hack-and-slash Action RPG). I bought it at launch and didn't regret it (although it's a short game). At $7.50 now, it's a steal.

Take note: Theres all kinds of stuff in the Clearence Electronics section that isnt in the Video Games clearence section that should be.

I may be wrong , but I believe that theyve had a clearance for video games online for a long arss time , Like maybe even years ..... But i am not completely sure

bread's done
Back