CAG Steam Community - Specific Game Group Directory

Pajama_Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
CAG Steam Community - Specific Game Group Directory

My intentions for creating this thread is to have an organize directory of "Specific Game Group" for fellow CAG Steam Community members.
Since the main CAG Steam Community has gotten quite large, it has become very difficult to look up fellow CAG members to play multiplayer games together on Steam.
This thread is not for discussing about games on Steam or Steam itself, but rather for directing people to specific game groups.

The idea is to have smaller, easy to look up groups for specific games that run off Steam (although not limited to). This will make looking up for people to play with much easier.
I know there are already a few CAG groups dedicated to specific games, so I have already added them into the directory.

Hopefully we can at least get all the games listed below with groups.
The list is not limited to one group per game. More games may be added.

• If you know of any existing Steam Community groups base off CAG that already exist, please reply with a link (group must be active).

• If you are interested in creating/administering a CAG Steam Community - Specific Game Group, please PM me or reply in this thread and I will then add them in to the directory.

CAG Steam Community - Specific Game Group Directory:

Alien Swarm
CAG Alien Swarm(cag-as)

Borderlands
[CAG] - Border Patrol (CAG-BP)

Killing Floor
CAG Killing Floor (cag-kf)

Lead & Gold
CAG Lead & Gold Gang (cag-lead)

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
CAG Left 4 Dead (CAGL4D)

Magic: The Gathering - Duals of the Planewalkers
The CAG Magic Gathering (cag-mtg)

Modern Warfare 2
CAG Modern Warfare 2 (CAGMW2)

Serious Sam HD
CAG Serious Sammies (cag-sam)

Sol Survivor
CAG Sol Survivor (cag-sol)

Team Fortress 2
[CAG] - Syndicate ([CAG-S])

Worms Reloaded
CAG World Worms Party (cag-worms)

*To get into some of the groups you may need to friend one of the online members in the group and politely ask them for an invite as the group may not be public.
**remember to never share your password with anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo good idea. Would love to find some people playing Killing Floor that aren't a bunch of moppets or flossing their L6 perks.

How about a Shattered Horizons group? I just finished playing and had a blast! It's like the laser battle at the end of James Bond Moonraker movie. pew-pew :lol:

BTW, can I get an invite to the L4D groups and borderlands? thanks!

Shattered Hozizon is great however DX10 only and its power hungry system req has block it way into the mainstream and it only had 3 maps.

BTW have GearBox FIX the port issues for Boardlands cause i cant get those ports open in my dorm's network :(

OK - the whole friend thing on Steam is new to me. I tried to friend a couple of guys on the L4D one (ShamanFX for my steam ID), do they then have to accept my request for me to send them a message about joining the group?

I too would love an invite to the L4D group.

And if anyone here wants to friend me, my Steam id is my cag username.

We now have a CAG Serious Sam group:

ecc98db75088f3e739ccd4a6228ef5463261ab80_full.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cag-sam

People who own Serious Sam HD (part 1 or 2), please join!

And don't forget the CAG Magic: the Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers group!

65bea68ce41a5b640e6484082dbe38a5ecf93d43_full.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cag-mtg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back