Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (PS3/360) - $19.99 @ Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Diebythesword

Diebythesword

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:36 AM

How do I get some credit back? Just email them?

#32 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:36 AM

If you're an achievement/trophy whore, the 360 version has 1000 achievements. The PS3 version only has a handful of trophies and no platinum.:bomb:

Just got mine, and am definitely kinda bummed about PS3's gimped Trophy list. What's odd is, there's 5 in-game goals per table, but the devs didn't bother to link any of them to Trophies.

Oh well, still an incredible Pinball collection. Medieval Madness and Arabian Nights were worth the $20 alone.

#33 callmesteam

callmesteam

I'm just a dead man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:50 AM

haha... if you want anymore info on this deal, its been covered to death here: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=247990

i wish they were more creative with the achievements. 25 for regular goals, and 50 for wizard goals on each table. boooring. there are a million things they could have added! a la 10 points for a death save, or a 'hole in one on the skill shot' on NGG, '5 spins on the genies lamp in one hit', etc. and I doubt we'll see DLC... great game... but i'd love to see more support.
Posted Image

#34 Ardrid

Ardrid

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:45 AM

How do I get some credit back? Just email them?

Yup. I emailed them and explained that I ordered the game on 1/13 and noticed that the price already dropped as of 1/15. I then asked would it be possible to receive a one-time credit for the difference since my item didn't ship yet.

I'm happy to report that Amazon has once again validated why I choose to shop them exclusively, barring a major deal elsewhere. They credited my account without any problems, noting that they know I have a choice in retailers and appreciated that I chose them. It might only be $2.03, but that's $2.03 I can put towards FFXIII.

sig.gif

Video Game Spending Tabs: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014