New Game Store in Seattle - Another Castle

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Santorum X

Santorum X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

Well, it's actually located in the Shoreline/Edmonds area, but has anybody else been there yet? It's fairly new, about two-three weeks old, and the guys running the shop are real cool and welcoming. They mostly specialize in older games but have a good share of PS3/360/Wii stuff as well (used and new). It's cool that they accept trade-ins for older games and consoles at fair prices, but given more if taking store credit.

Good prices, nice staff, and good selection of newer titles—I'll be sure visit there whenever I get the chance.

#2 distantmantra

distantmantra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:34 PM

There were a bunch of 10% off used games coupons for this place at Whrilyball the other week. I've been meaning to stop by there next time I'm up in Edmonds.
Posted Image

#3 gamingninja

gamingninja

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:17 AM

you have an actual adress for this place or the cross streets at least
There are no small kills, only small ninjas-

Its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its about finding out how many heads the dog has and then choppin' em off real quickly and also killing the demonic spirit that is possessing that hell hound -

The baby with two heads can kill alot more than the baby with one -

#4 Santorum X

Santorum X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:51 AM

you have an actual adress for this place or the cross streets at least

23303 Hwy 99, Edmonds, WA 98026

#5 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:58 AM

23303 Hwy 99, Edmonds, WA 98026

Can't be any worse than the joke of a store in burien. I'll try to check it out next time I'm in the puget sound area.
Thanks for the heads up.
Posted Image

#6 Destro

Destro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:47 PM

I checked this place out with a friend the other day. Not too bad, nice and unobtrusive staff, cool old school game posters all around, but is kinda skimpy and the prices aren't all that much better compared to Pink Gorilla/Godzilla. If they can beef up their stock then they can be a contender to the other game stores in the Greater Seattle-Metro Area. :)

#7 Destro

Destro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:57 PM

Just wanted to update. I stopped by there today and their selection has grown and is filling out quite nicely. The prices aren't too bad depending on what game you're interested in so in both categories I mentioned last month they've improved upon. I'd say in a couple of months they should be a real contender in the area. :)

#8 nellwyn5

nellwyn5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:18 AM

Thought it was great that these guys worked an email plug during The Men's Room on KISW. Got to check them out.

#9 Elrew

Elrew

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:06 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Gotta check this place out. Anyone that had older games as a priority around here is high on my list.

#10 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:10 AM

Anyone know how these local video game only stores tend to fare? There's one store I see all the time on Aurora across the street from the Oak Tree shopping center but I've never gone in there. The video game store in Greenwood near Gordito's went out of business a while back.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.