Gamecube component cable at Gamestop $4.99 YMMV

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 bloodling

bloodling

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

I bought some s-video cables instead, not sure if it will look as good as on the Wii component cables but it will do for now.

#92 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

This is honestly just about the only reason left to look for GCN component cables, unless you really don't want a Wii.

The only other reason I can think of is wanting to play 16 player Double Dash or one of the other LAN games in progressive. Of course, for $5 you can't go wrong, if you have a pre-Metroid Prime bundle gamecube.

Damn now I need more gc and more friends..

Edited by Desousa93, 23 February 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#93 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

It still bothers me to this day that there isn't an adapter/converter that let's you use a Wii component cable on a Gamecube. At the very least by now, I would have hoped a knock-off 3rd party Gamecube cable from China would have been created.

That seems like my only option for a VGA cable for my Dreamcast, importing from China via Ebay.

#94 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

Can a mod PLEASE move this thread to the graveyard?! I think it's safe to say it's not only dead, but it was decayed beyond recognition.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#95 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

Can a mod PLEASE move this thread to the graveyard?! I think it's safe to say it's not only dead, but it was decayed beyond recognition.

lol!

#96 theclaw

theclaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

It still bothers me to this day that there isn't an adapter/converter that let's you use a Wii component cable on a Gamecube. At the very least by now, I would have hoped a knock-off 3rd party Gamecube cable from China would have been created.

That seems like my only option for a VGA cable for my Dreamcast, importing from China via Ebay.

Not until they clone Nintendo's digital encoder chip.

Gamecube literally does not generate or output analog component video.

#97 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

For those still interested in the GC Component Cable. This is the cheapest I've found.

£47.99

They are backordered...and they won't get any more I am 100% positive.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List