#1 bsesb2003

bsesb2003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:03 PM

Amazon - found on the CAG Price Tracker -- some good drops on there today
Posted Image House of the Dead: Overkill
Posted Image MadWorld

Edited by CheapyD, 11 January 2010 - 02:05 PM.
added madworld

[cp][/cp]

#2 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:13 PM

Both are great and worth owning at that price! (Just play MadWorld with the music off.)

#3 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:16 PM

Both are price-matches of Newegg (which has free shipping), but House of the Dead is now even more temping with Amazon Prime.

#4 MCalvert1

MCalvert1

AKA AssaultSuit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:28 PM

HotD is a blast! It's also not something to play when kids are within earshot. Short, easy, great looking Wii title. And pretty funny too!

MjC

#5 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

I totally want Hotd. But wish it was $10. I probably will pick it up anyway.

#6 Illustr8r

Illustr8r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:56 PM

HOTDOK was a major disappointment compared to any of the arcade HOTDs. The soundtrack was idiotic, the swearing was pointless, the plot was worthless and it's glitchy. Zombies kept getting stuck in doorways and the game froze on me during the first boss battle. The warden peeing outside the prison pretty much sums up the whole game. I just want Sega to release HOTD4 for the home at last.

If you can get the game cheap, then by all means do so; it sure beats the $49.99 they WERE charging for it once upon a time.

#7 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:43 PM

perfect. two games on my shopping list and they add up to $26 just enough for free shipping.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#8 Dysheekie

Dysheekie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:26 PM

Did anyone else notice lag while playing HotD Overkill? I only played for about 20 minutes, but at many points the game would stutter horribly. I never had this problem with the other house of the dead games for Wii
Posted Image

#9 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

HOTDOK was a major disappointment compared to any of the arcade HOTDs.

I have HotD:Overkill and had HotD Returns 2+3. I say had, because I traded in 2+3 recently because I never played it. It was fun for a short while. Overkill, on the other hand, I'll never trade in, it's a keeper. The game is great. I think it's much better than 2+3 and well worth the $13.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#10 Temidien

Temidien

CAG Lantern Corp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:45 PM

Thanks OP, in for 1 after a friend recommended it to me today.

Posted Image

#11 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:52 PM

Did anyone else notice lag while playing HotD Overkill? I only played for about 20 minutes, but at many points the game would stutter horribly. I never had this problem with the other house of the dead games for Wii

Yeah, I had the same problem at certain points.

#12 VidPower

VidPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:56 PM

in for HOTDO
Don't drink and drive. You might spill the beer.

#13 LegendK1ll3r

LegendK1ll3r

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

Wasn't going to bite for $12.99, but I just remembered I have a $5 Amazon GC; and with Prime, that makes it $7.99 shipped. Sold.

Posted Image

#14 paintball745

paintball745

PHD in deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

I have both of these an they are fun with the gun-com.

#15 Baron O Hell

Baron O Hell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

Poorly coded game. Some of the high speed weapons will cause artifacts to pop up. Yeah and it has some lag but it didn't bother me. You might want to check youtube and see if your lag is greater than normal.

#16 Dysheekie

Dysheekie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:03 PM

I wonder if I have a bad game disc. I think mine is worse than I've read about (or seen). It affects shooting and reloading -- it's a very noticeable stutter and happened very frequently.
Posted Image

#17 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:31 PM

If you use a shotgun that is maxed out all the way, you are going to notice lag every time you shoot a zombie. If you use dual shotguns and shoot simultaneously its even more noticeable. You just sort of get used to it, but at the same time not really. It's still one of my favorite wii games. I would never get rid of it.

#18 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:34 PM

Wish I had Prime. Shipping kills the deal.

#19 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:37 PM

Newegg has it with Free Shipping

House of the Dead: Overkill $12.99

http://www.newegg.co...2-044-_-Product

Madworld $12.99

http://www.newegg.co...16878142038

#20 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

Thank you, sir.

#21 Trufatty

Trufatty

More Cow Bell??!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

these are two very overlooked games for the wii, both are excellent titles. i just wish mad world would get re-made\ported to a system so i dont have to stand there and wave my hands around like im on fire.

#22 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:37 PM

Why don't you sign up for the free 3-month Prime trial?
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=247765

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#23 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:09 PM

I have HotD:Overkill and had HotD Returns 2+3. I say had, because I traded in 2+3 recently because I never played it. It was fun for a short while. Overkill, on the other hand, I'll never trade in, it's a keeper. The game is great. I think it's much better than 2+3 and well worth the $13.

Funny I feel the exact opposite for HOTD Return 2+3 and Overkill. I find that the Japanese HoTD are more fun. Maybe because I have them on the Dreamcast and the original Xbox so they are more familiar. I don't know. Overkill is just too dark for my taste I guess.

#24 Z_meista

Z_meista

The Paragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:15 PM

great deals!

#25 -HAZE-

-HAZE-

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

In for HoTD with Prime. I'll have it on Wed.

Thanks OP!

#26 zeb06

zeb06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:47 PM

Will probably grab HotD...been holding out on it, might as well grab it. Still looking for The Conduit too...missed that $10 Gamefly sale.

Veign06.jpg       76561198006310375.png

Free iTunes and Amazon credit -- http://m.freemyapps....re/url/c1b61416

#27 djduke316

djduke316

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:10 PM

I bought these 2 games when they were the same prices now during the holiday. I haven't touched Madworld yet, bot HOTDO is total badass. Worth every penny.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 ruxtpin

ruxtpin

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

I'm so on HotD:Overkill. Already own Madworld, but seeing as how amazon.com has Ninja Gaiden Sigma for 18 dollars, that pushed me over the edge so I could get the free shipping. =P

#29 Chronis

Chronis

Hey, I just met you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

Wow, I'm actually surprised that there is actually people getting these. I was ready to come into this thread defending the hell out of both of those games. Then again, I'm sure everyone who would say "but it's on the wii!!!" "it's not cheap enough!!!" and the crowd favorite "bawww!!!!" have already said it in the countless other HOTD and Madworld threads.

11317.png

#30 Kelegacy

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:04 AM

Might have to bite. Just ordered a Wii today because my wife wanted a Wii and Wii Fit Plus. With Prime, this is sweet because I have to wait a week or so before Wii Fit arrives (ordered it from Wal-Mart since Amazon was OOS).