Photo
- - - - -

GameDealDaily.com - Borderlands (360) $39.95

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:56 AM

I got this yesterday for the ps3 and am really enjoying it. I hadn't really heard much about it and it was kinda like a blind purchase but I like it so far. Gotta try the online portion but this game is definately worth the $40 purchase and if you have it for ps3 then you can share the dlc so it's even a better deal.

#32 coldwine

coldwine

Holy Ghost!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:30 AM

Sold out, but -- waaaay too pricey, IMHO. New for $40 upcoming soon.

#33 Zen Rukasu

Zen Rukasu

Yo No Comprendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:40 AM

Waiting for around $30 or less. It's my "New IP" rule. Some exceptions do apply...

#34 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:28 PM

Sold out, but -- waaaay too pricey, IMHO. New for $40 upcoming soon.

Yep, that is why I skipped on it. Borderlands should be nearing a price drop and I was hoping for an announcement of a GOTY type thing coming out some time.

#35 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:55 PM

Yep, that is why I skipped on it. Borderlands should be nearing a price drop and I was hoping for an announcement of a GOTY type thing coming out some time.

Yeah, this is where I am as well. Although I'm kind of torn on the GOTY - I much prefer buying games in that format, with the DLC on a disc, but it means waiting even longer for this game.

#36 youngavatar

youngavatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:31 PM

I really wanted this game but i gonna have to skip it. their just to many dlc coming out for this game so im just gonna wait for them to make goty edition for this game.
[URL=http://exophase.com/gamercards/]Posted Image
[/URL]