Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Official Microsoft Points and Xbox Live subscriptions Deal Thread - Read rules in OP!

• Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#151 Ronin317

Ronin317

The Yinzer Slayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:49 AM

Costco has a monster deal with the subscription and points combo!

And that deal would be...what?
Posted Image

#152 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:53 PM

Damn. Missed out on the $40 points from Amazon, and now they're back up to $45.98.

Edited by shieryda, 23 February 2010 - 02:12 PM.

#153 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

12-month card dropped to $34.99 on Amazon.

#154 Masume

Masume

Adama's XO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:52 AM

Great timing! My sub was just about to run out too...nabbed the 12 month, sad that I missed the 4k point card though. :(
See my trade and sale list!

"There's just some things you just don't do Colonel, not even in war..."

Posted Image

#155 Richlough

Richlough

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:05 PM

Is the Amazon deal for a code via e-mail ?
If it's not is there such a way to order just a code for a 12 mo. from a reliable source?

card.pngl1.gif

#156 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:18 PM

12-month messenger kit dropped again on Amazon.

Edit: Actually, there were a few new updates to the OP.

#157 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:52 AM

Not as good as some of the deals we have just seen... but, well, its at least active.

Buy has 12 month cards for 34.99 (shipped)

http://www.buy.com/p...html?adid=17070

#158 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:56 PM

Not as good as some of the deals we have just seen... but, well, its at least active.

Buy has 12 month cards for 34.99 (shipped)

http://www.buy.com/p...html?adid=17070

$34.50 now!!!

#159 Unknown50862

Unknown50862

Hardcore Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:53 PM

Another thread has a deal for some Microsoft Points.
4000 Point Card for $41, while supplies last.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=255143
Posted Image

#160 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

Also there is bing cashback for buy.com. 4 to 7%. I don't know if you get 4, 7 or something in between, but it's at least 4%. Go to bing.com and then put this into the address bar and hit return:

javascript:void(eval("document.writeln('<a href=/cashback/go?c=274173&FORM=R5FD1&cbst=1.1>Buy.com</a>');"))

Posted Image

#161 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

i feel bad i neglect this thread

#162 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:41 PM

Another thread has a deal for some Microsoft Points.
4000 Point Card for $41, while supplies last.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=255143

Can you get free shipping (with Prime) from individual sellers?

#163 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

Can you get free shipping (with Prime) from individual sellers?

Only if they sent the card into Amazon's wherehouse and amazon ships it. In those cases, it'll say prime eligible.

#164 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:25 PM

I don't know if anyone posted this but if you have a silver account on XBL and sign into it you can get 2 months for the price of 1($7.99) and you can a riot shield item for your avatar. It should be under the spotlight section on your dashboard.

#165 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:43 PM

Its "Buy 1 Month of XBL get 1 Month Free" right now from the 360 dashboard.

#166 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:01 PM

Pretty nice deal on the Messenger Gold Pack on Amazon right now - $55.44.

#167 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:51 PM

Price went back to $39.99 on Buy.Com, right when I was just about to order one.:lol:

#168 linkmon

linkmon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:56 PM

Pretty nice deal on the Messenger Gold Pack on Amazon right now - $55.44.

http://www.provantag...01~7MSSX07M.htm

Even better, no tax free shipping, Provantage is great, fast shipping too!!

"Tattaglia was a pimp.....He never could of out fought Santino.......

What I didn't know until this day, that it was Barzini all along."

#169 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:01 PM

They seem to be out of stock, but I've ordered from ProVantage before and they are fine. However, I'm not sure I recommend the Messenger Gold Pack anyway. Project Gotham Racing 4 is pretty mediocre to lousy (I hated all the "kudos" crap, in particular parts where you had to get kudos to proceed. Annoying.) The chat pad is also of dubious purpose. It's big and bulky and rarely needed, especially since when you do need a keyboard, you can plug a USB keyboard into the 360 and use that (or so I'm told - I didn't know that before buying the Messenger Gold Pack and haven't actually tried a USB keyboard myself, but if it works, that would certainly be a lot easier and faster to type on.) It is sometimes handy, but most of the time I just want the humongous thing off the controller, so it's convenience isn't all that really.
Posted Image

#170 Armstrong x360a

Armstrong x360a

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

They seem to be out of stock, but I've ordered from ProVantage before and they are fine. However, I'm not sure I recommend the Messenger Gold Pack anyway. Project Gotham Racing 4 is pretty mediocre to lousy (I hated all the "kudos" crap, in particular parts where you had to get kudos to proceed. Annoying.) The chat pad is also of dubious purpose. It's big and bulky and rarely needed, especially since when you do need a keyboard, you can plug a USB keyboard into the 360 and use that (or so I'm told - I didn't know that before buying the Messenger Gold Pack and haven't actually tried a USB keyboard myself, but if it works, that would certainly be a lot easier and faster to type on.) It is sometimes handy, but most of the time I just want the humongous thing off the controller, so it's convenience isn't all that really.

Provantage is back in stock now. My screen shows 760 copies in stock.

#171 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

For those who have not seen the Kmart thread for $10 off a $20 or more coupon, it works on MS points. I picked up a 1600 point card for $10 today. You need to add a little something to your order to make it over $20. I'm sure it'll work on live subs. also

Coupon in this thread
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=255636

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#172 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

For those who have not seen the Kmart thread for $10 off a $20 or more coupon, it works on MS points. I picked up a 1600 point card for $10 today. You need to add a little something to your order to make it over $20. I'm sure it'll work on live subs. also

Coupon in this thread
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=255636

K-Mart is kinda far but for $10 1600pts I might have to make a trip. Can you use multiple coupons on one transaction?

#173 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

I'm going to try the coupon tomorrow. I didn't see it earlier today, else I would have made a couple trips!

#174 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:33 PM

K-Mart is kinda far but for $10 1600pts I might have to make a trip. Can you use multiple coupons on one transaction?

No it has to be different transactions.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#175 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:52 AM

yeah $20 for $10 is a steal

#176 VxExLxVxExT

VxExLxVxExT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:37 AM

just don't expect that KMart coupon deal to last long before they pull the plug on it. i know people have posted that they got refused when they tried to use it recently, and just because we got away with it at Target two years ago doesn't mean that we will get away with it at KMart after they catch on...

Just go for it... it's only $330... you can't even buy a decent hooker with that kind of cash anymore.

Posted Image

#177 GuardianE

GuardianE

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:09 AM

just don't expect that KMart coupon deal to last long before they pull the plug on it. i know people have posted that they got refused when they tried to use it recently, and just because we got away with it at Target two years ago doesn't mean that we will get away with it at KMart after they catch on...

Under what legitimate context can they refuse? Doesn't the coupon scan? If it does, there's no reason why it should be a discretionary decision.

The only time they can refuse is if it requires a manual override. I'd raise an enormous fuss if it scanned and they wouldn't allow the sale.
My name is in your Resident Evil 5 manual. ;)

#178 Sigma

Sigma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:06 AM

I think you are missing the point. It's only $3 more dollars than buying a 12 month subscription card and you basically are getting a free game and messenger pad. My subscription runs out on the 25th so I am all over this deal. I already have a messenger pad and PGR4 is an alright game, but chances are I'll take my old messenger pad and PGR4 over to my local DiscReplay and trade them in and buy a blu-ray or something.
Posted Image Posted Image

#179 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

Under what legitimate context can they refuse? Doesn't the coupon scan? If it does, there's no reason why it should be a discretionary decision.

The only time they can refuse is if it requires a manual override. I'd raise an enormous fuss if it scanned and they wouldn't allow the sale.

Supposedly it was supposed to be limited to the NY area but isn't mentioned on the coupon.

#180 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:32 PM

Supposedly it was supposed to be limited to the NY area but isn't mentioned on the coupon.

It now appears that there are 3 areas designed for use of the coupon: New York City, Chicago and Long Island. There are 3 different coupons which correspond to one of each of those areas.