Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1959 replies to this topic

#511 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:20 PM

I'm not expecting a reply here, but this WILL only have PS2 games right? Because I did the 70 cracked PS2 grab bag and 4 out of the 70 were Xbox games.

Yeah, these are only PS2 games.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#512 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

Yeah, these are only PS2 games.

Whoa, you actually replied. Well, can you answer this question for me, if I was told what I was to buy would be 70 PS2 games, how come 4 of those were Xbox titles?

I don't mind, but I'd just like to know.

#513 Killrig

Killrig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:18 PM

I bet the PS2 games deal is mostly sports games.
-- K-rig

#514 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:34 PM

Well don't be expecting Ico or Shadow of the Colossus. He knows what those are worth and won't be including them in a bundle like this.
Posted Image

#515 InFlames215

InFlames215

DEATH TO FALSE METAL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:35 PM

I bet you never learned how to read.

As said in the OP: "There will be no more than two dated sports titles in each lot; there will be a good variety of games". I'm really tempted to get in on this... as others have said though, I own most of the games I would ever want for the PS2.

#516 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:37 PM

We're about 25% sold out of the grab bags. They might make it until noon tomorrow, but a sellout seems possible.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#517 Poshbishounen

Poshbishounen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:41 PM

Fruck yeah! I wanna win Scooby Doo! Total zoinks

#518 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

I'd love to buy the 20 random PS2 discs, but I remember buying the 75 scratched Xbox discs a few months ago and not a single one of em worked...
Posted Image

#519 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:25 PM

DONT BUY THE 20 RANDOM DISCS! I bought 40 ps2 discs a while back and NOT ONE SINGLE ONE WORKED. Game Deal Daily can suck a nut. You guys ripped everyone off who bought those. You knew damn well they didn't work and sold them to us anyway. Fucking unethical business pricks

EDIT: I know you're gonna say "well they were sold AS-IS" and that is complete BS. You guys have a pile of discs there and you were totally like "How can we offload these discs that don't work and still make a profit?" "OH I KNOW! Let's pretend some might work and sell them AS-IS for super cheap to tempt people." SOOOOOO sketchy... Definitely lost a customer here with that kind of a business attitude

SteamWidget.PNG

#520 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:38 PM

We're about 25% sold out of the grab bags. They might make it until noon tomorrow, but a sellout seems possible.

*sigh* yep, no reply to my question, huh...

Not surprised, really.

#521 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

There will be no more than two dated sports titles in each lot;

Oh man this might be worth it.

#522 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:52 PM

I bought the 20 the last time this was offered and I only had 3 discs work straight out of the envelope. However, I took them to be resurfaced at Game Crazy and ended up with 18 of the 21 discs working (I got 21 because one of the games was DMC 2). It ran me $10 to get them resurfaced but it was still a pretty good deal.

I would say dont go into this with really high hopes. Part of what you are paying for with any grab bag is the excitement of the draw.

#523 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:32 PM

Has anyone ever traded games to this site before? I have a copy of Ico and MGS3 Sub LE I'd like to unload.

#524 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

DONT BUY THE 20 RANDOM DISCS! I bought 40 ps2 discs a while back and NOT ONE SINGLE ONE WORKED. Game Deal Daily can suck a nut. You guys ripped everyone off who bought those. You knew damn well they didn't work and sold them to us anyway. Fucking unethical business pricks

EDIT: I know you're gonna say "well they were sold AS-IS" and that is complete BS. You guys have a pile of discs there and you were totally like "How can we offload these discs that don't work and still make a profit?" "OH I KNOW! Let's pretend some might work and sell them AS-IS for super cheap to tempt people." SOOOOOO sketchy... Definitely lost a customer here with that kind of a business attitude

Um. No. For one thing, those disks were sold as CRACKED. You knew what you were buying before you placed your order, and you took a risk with them. And for another thing, the OP specifically states that NONE of the disks sold in this are cracked- just scratched. Personally, after I ordered my cracked disks, I had about 10 disks that worked after getting buffed, paid off the purchase by trading 5 into Gamestop, and kept 5 for myself. I know I lucked out, but even if I hadn't, I wouldn't come to this thread and try to make the site sound bad. There have been plenty of people with good experiences from GDD, and within reason, some have been refunded or had their product replaced. But saying it's a bad site because they wouldn't give you your money back for your non-working cracked disks is a long shot.

#525 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:50 PM

Has anyone ever traded games to this site before? I have a copy of Ico and MGS3 Sub LE I'd like to unload.

You might want to check the video game trading forum. Youll probably get more for it, particularly as most places wont acknowledge the difference between an LE and a normal edition.

#526 toomuchpie617

toomuchpie617

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:38 PM

they dont take trade ins anymore, they dont tell you that until you submit 4 trade in requests then you have to email them asking if they still take trade ins. Great customer service by the way

#527 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:45 PM

Not surprised, really.

I answered your first question today, must've missed the second one. The XBox discs you got must've been mistakenly mixed in. I remember you mentioning it a few pages back but it didn't seem to bother you so I didn't address it.

#528 AFarewell2Arms

AFarewell2Arms

Drop A Deuce

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:50 PM

It's amazing drfrielgood is still here considering all the hate he is getting in this thread.

#529 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:00 AM

I answered your first question today, must've missed the second one. The XBox discs you got must've been mistakenly mixed in. I remember you mentioning it a few pages back but it didn't seem to bother you so I didn't address it.

As it didn't bother me, It's alright, but I think that should be a disclaimer you should put on the site for the future because quite honestly, the only reason I wasn't irritated with it was because I have a 360. If not for that, it would have been a completely different, though respectful, story.

And protip; Don't assume you shouldn't address a problem one of your customers has, despite them not being completely bothered by it. You leaving them hanging doesn't make them comfortable in dealing with you in future endeavors. Just a thought.

#530 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:11 AM

Wow. You bought "as-is" merchandise and are surprised it doesn't work? You're the same kind of person who blindly bids on an eBay auction, doesn't read the description, and then gets pissy about the condition of the item, which was clearly described. Brilliant.

Not surprised, really.

As it didn't bother me, It's alright, but I think that should be a disclaimer you should put on the site for the future because quite honestly, the only reason I wasn't irritated with it was because I have a 360. If not for that, it would have been a completely different, though respectful, story.

And protip; Don't assume you shouldn't address a problem one of your customers has, despite them not being completely bothered by it. You leaving them hanging doesn't make them comfortable in dealing with you in future endeavors. Just a thought.

Wow, dude, seriously, you sound completely pompous and rude. One, you bought 70 discs and some of them were Xbox discs. Ever hear of something called...human error? You're acting like he did it on a purpose. Yes, by sending you four Xbox discs, he really made out. Geez. Two, he answered your question. He's the one who has a business he's been running for like 2 years. He doesn't need your "protip."

#531 romodome

romodome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:25 AM

Wow. You bought "as-is" merchandise and are surprised it doesn't work? You're the same kind of person who blindly bids on an eBay auction, doesn't read the description, and then gets pissy about the condition of the item, which was clearly described. Brilliant.

Wow, dude, seriously, you sound completely pompous and rude. One, you bought 70 discs and some of them were Xbox discs. Ever hear of something called...human error? You're acting like he did it on a purpose. Yes, by sending you four Xbox discs, he really made out. Geez. Two, he answered your question. He's the one who has a business he's been running for like 2 years. He doesn't need your "protip."

BigDaddy Shut your trap. I dont understand how its possible that you defend drfrielgood each time someone says something negative. The guy is a douche and you are halfway there. If Frielgood doesnt think a negative post warrants a response your arse shouldnt either. STFU!
Testes

#532 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:26 AM

Wow, dude, seriously, you sound a complete d-bag. One, you bought 70 discs and some of them were Xbox discs. Ever hear of something called...human error? You're acting like he did on a purpose. Geez. Two, he answered your question. He's the one who has a business. He doesn't need your "protip."

...And here comes Bigdaddy sucking Dr's knob again.

As for my first post, what are you even talking about? I asked something and saw him post comments afterwards not addressing what I asked previously, something I've seen him do multiple times in this thread. If you actually read instead of immediately running to your high horse, then you would have seen otherwise. As for the second post, I'm all for human error, no one's perfect and I never once said he should be, but do not feel or assume you don't need to address a situation one of your customers had because they weren't pissy about it. Having a business or not, that's not good customer service and it honestly made me second guess future endeavors with the good Dr.

If I came off as a "D-bag", I apologize for that, but what I said wasn't out of line or offensive. It's just the truth.

#533 BrettFarveRetired

BrettFarveRetired

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:31 AM

Oh, boy, I guess this is what happens over the Easter vacation. All the kids get to stay up past their bedtime. Anyone who uses such mature terms like "sucking a knob" and wants to give "professional" advice really needs some help.
Yep, I spelled my user name wrong. No comment... :applause:

#534 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:32 AM

BigDaddy Shut your trap. I dont understand how its possible that you defend drfrielgood each time someone says something negative. The guy is a douche and you are halfway there. If Frielgood doesnt think a negative post warrants a response your arse shouldnt either. STFU!

Wow...very intelligent post...you win...I submit...

#535 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:33 AM

Oh, boy, I guess this is what happens over the Easter vacation. All the kids get to stay up past their bedtime. Anyone who uses such mature terms like "sucking a knob" and wants to give "professional" advice really needs some help.

Thus is true. What I should have done was use the word "D-bag" since it is more respectable, amirite? :applause:

#536 BrettFarveRetired

BrettFarveRetired

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:36 AM

Um...I never used such a word. My post was so short, I would think someone with your 5th grade reading level would be able to tell. Guess not. Good try, though.
Yep, I spelled my user name wrong. No comment... :applause:

#537 Sway42

Sway42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:38 AM

Spoiler

#538 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:39 AM

Um...I never used such a word. My post was so short, I would think someone with your 5th grade reading level would be able to tell. Guess not. Good try, though.

:lol:

Good one, and never did I say I was talking about you, but you just seemed to bypass Bigdaddy's "D-bag" as if it's a more acceptable term. Next time, read the whole post than go for the cliff notes version. Oh and good try, though. ;)

#539 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:41 AM

Brett "Farve", seriously, don't even waste your time arguing with these people. There are the same people I see start nonsense all over this board. Just use that ignore feature. It makes CAG a wonderful place. It's like a filter for all the trash. Let them yell and scream in the air and make themselves feel good.

#540 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:41 AM

This thread is always a good read.
Posted Image

where scoob