Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1959 replies to this topic

#1261 DuckTalesLOL

DuckTalesLOL

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:53 PM

Bought 2 controllers on Friday, hope everything goes well.

#1262 hustletron

hustletron

poop dollar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:18 PM

All bashing and poor quality items aside, at least he had the balls to attempt to acknowledge the accusations. Kudos on that account.

fs_overall.png

#1263 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

So is it 11.95 or 12.95, make up your mind

#1264 hustletron

hustletron

poop dollar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:24 PM

So is it 11.95 or 12.95, make up your mind

If you clicked the link you would find out for yourself it's 11.95.

fs_overall.png

#1265 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

I did bother to click the link, but didnt bother to edit my post

#1266 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:12 PM

If it helps, I've ordered one or two things from GDD and never been disappointed. I don't really understand the hate but, again, I probably haven't done as much business with GDD as you all have.

The problem is, the internet is full of people who love nothing more than to buy into the mob mentality. If you look at a lot of the "complaints," they often come from people who didn't even buy anything from him. They read something from someone else in the thread...and that person did the same thing...and so forth and so on. It's like the game telephone that you play as a kid. Everything gets distorted down the line, until no one knows what the hell they are talking about anymore. That doesn't stop them from jumping to conclusions, though.

As I said earlier, I don't think there is any denying that his customer service leaves something to be desired. There have been way too many legitimate complaints made to ignore. If someone wants to avoid doing business with him over that, I don't think anyone can blame them. Yeah, getting great deals on an item is awesome, but if it's broke or the wrong item or any myriad of problems that can often arise, you'd like to know you can talk to someone about it and get it resolved.

Now, I missed out on the hard drives and the knock-off controllers, so I cannot comment on that stuff. But everything else I ever seen him sell is definitely legit, and you see very few complaints about their quality (which, of course, some complaints are obviously going to happen. Even the greatest companies have problems). Like you, I have bought a few things from over the last 2 years or so, and they all came pretty quickly and in the condition described.

#1267 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:25 PM

Updated with today's deal on Blitz: The League, brand new for Playstation 2.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#1268 dinosaursrock

dinosaursrock

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:29 PM

Well, I've only had good dealings with GDD. Had an issue mentioned upthread with my PS2 grab bag order, and he actually contacted me rather than the other way around and it was resolved immediately. So boycott his site if you will. More deals for me to jump on. :P

#1269 hendrickfan24

hendrickfan24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

8 bucks + 5 bucks for shipping for an old PS2 game? lmao

#1270 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

8 bucks + 5 bucks for shipping for an old PS2 game? lmao

The title of the thread says '$7.94 NEW SHIPPED'. The $7.94 includes shipping.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#1271 StarKnightX

StarKnightX

will hook you up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hey Doc , I'm trying to reply to the PM you sent me but your PM box is full.

Edit: As far as complaints about the site or the items sold on the site , I've never had an issue with getting faulty products , products that weren't what he advertised or bootlegs of any kind. Regarding shipping though , my problems have never been with shipping being too slow (usually) but instead with the items never arriving. Now whether this is bad luck on my part or poor choice of shipping methods on his part , he's always managed to make things right , whether by issuing a refund or sending me a replacement product.

Edit 2 : PM sent.

#1272 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:48 PM

When I ordered my chatpad a few weeks ago, I never got a tracking number, however the item arrived quickly and as described. Just have some patience, people.

#1273 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:19 AM

I've ordered a few times from this site and have never had a problem receiving the package any different from described. Unlike some other sites, tracking isn't given and email response can be nonexistent. New games have arrived new, and used games were always mint.

I also got a PS2 grabbag:
Crash of the Titans
Spongebob Squarepants Revenge of the Flying Dutchman
Capcom Collection Volume 2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Midnight Club 3 Dub Remix
4x4 Masters of Metal

I kept GTA3 and Capcom Collections (been wanting this) and traded the others to gamestop for roughly $14 gs credit so that was a win/win order.

#1274 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:03 PM

Updated with today's deal on the XBox grab bags.

#1275 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:34 PM

All orders through Saturday have been shipped. XBox grab bags will be mailed out on Wednesday.

#1276 wune

wune

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:40 PM

Are all the grab bag games compatible with Xbox 360?

#1277 realskillz

realskillz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:54 PM

yeh I might buy a grabbag if the games are compatible with the 360

#1278 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:55 PM

i thought this said "Grabass",i havent played a good game of grabass since i was 10 years old with my uncle and his parole officer behind the local El Pollo Loco! Good Times!

:lol::lol::lol:

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#1279 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:59 PM

The vast majority of the games are compatible with 360. There aren't any old sports games or really crappy titles in these grab bags. Pretty much every game retails for between $5-$20 at Gamestop.

#1280 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:13 PM

Of all the used Xbox games I've bought from various sites since joining CAG, I think only one of them wasn't compatible with the 360. Looking at the list at Xbox.com, I can't even remember which one that was. No, I take it back. Most of them were adventure titles (Still-Life, Syberia, Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon).

#1281 Thorgouge

Thorgouge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:26 AM

If there trade in value is worth a minimum $50 and its like 11 something after shipping, why not just buy a ton of them and make a fuckton of money trading into gamestop? I'd do it myself but sounds super risky depending on the games you get.

#1282 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:32 AM

If there trade in value is worth a minimum $50 and its like 11 something after shipping, why not just buy a ton of them and make a fuckton of money trading into gamestop? I'd do it myself but sounds super risky depending on the games you get.

You misread. He basically stated that the games in each bag would cost you at least $50 if you bought them together from gamestop. He wasn't talking about TIV, especially since gamestop doesn't accept Xbox games anymore.

I'd be tempted to get one after a positive PS2 grabbag experience, but I have almost every Xbox game I want atm.

#1283 joemoedee

joemoedee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:51 AM

Hrm, already have a huge backlog. May have to pass this time, but both times I've gotten the grab bags in the past were pretty good deals. Now if this was a Gamecube grab bag, I'd have to jump on it.
Posted Image

#1284 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:14 AM

I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but I vividly remember the last time a grab bag of "mostly BC xbox games" was offered, a lot of people ended up with tons of non-BC games. Just sayyyin.
Posted Image

where scoob

#1285 Drkirby

Drkirby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:15 AM

I'll give it a spin.

Also, any chance of a batch of cracked discs anytime soon? I had some pretty good luck with the PS2 ones the last time I remember you doing it.

#1286 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:42 PM

Updated with today's deal on the Halo 3: ODST Campaign Disc. Please note that the Multiplayer Disc is NOT included.

#1287 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:35 PM

Would've picked up Halo ODST but with shipping it almost doubles the price. Kinda ridiculous, it doesn't cost $5 to ship one game.

#1288 mcdaking84

mcdaking84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:37 PM

Would've picked up Halo ODST but with shipping it almost doubles the price. Kinda ridiculous, it doesn't cost $5 to ship one game.

this. what a crappy website

#1289 Guest_eastshore4_*

Guest_eastshore4_*

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:45 PM

It's still not a terrible overall deal really... $12 isn't a bad price considering you still get the case and booklet. I think the problem though is with how the deal is presented... the $5 shipping charge is a bit of a sucker punch, I think it's better just to say it's $12 shipped or even $9.99 + $2 shipping or something.

#1290 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:46 PM

Hrm, already have a huge backlog. May have to pass this time, but both times I've gotten the grab bags in the past were pretty good deals. Now if this was a Gamecube grab bag, I'd have to jump on it.

I'd love to see a Gamecube grab bag too. I still need several titles for my collection.