Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1959 replies to this topic

#1531 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:47 PM

I have a question for you, Dr. Why don't you respond to e-mails sent to help@gamedealdaily.com? If you don't check that e-mail account, you shouldn't put it on your website.

#1532 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:53 PM

Well, you could have just responded to the PM. But I guess I'll address it here. I'm fairly good at recognizing bootleg game discs. The label art is usually fuzzy and the underside usually looks like a regular CD. I don't know of any "bootleg games" that are designed to only play inside specific "bootlegged systems", but I guess it's a possibility that they do exist. If you do truly feel that you were sent fake game discs, I will reimburse you to send them to me so that I can take a closer look.

Thanks

1> I responded here in a public way so everyone can see some of the issues that are dealt with when people buy from your website.

2> I tried contacting you for over a month through your webiste, numerous times, with no reply or even acknowledgement of my communications.

3> No, I wont return these disks to you as after a month of trying to deal with you I just wrote off the money as a loss and learning experience and threw them away. It should not take that long for you to acknowloedge anyone if you are attempting to be a legitimate business.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#1533 pfactor

pfactor

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:28 PM

I just got mine yesterday and I can honestly tell you it feels like a new control. All the buttons were responsive and didn't feel mushy or anything like that. It will probably take a week to get to your house, like mine did.

Thanks, I think I will go order one now

#1534 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:11 AM

Nice deal today. As said above, Id love to for a chance at a PS3 version of this deal.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#1535 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:19 PM

Updated with today's deal on Resident Evil 5 for XBox 360.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#1536 irc_email

irc_email

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

meh....can get a new copy on amazon for $16.09 shipped with prime...

#1537 Envel

Envel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:37 PM

meh....can get a new copy on amazon for $16.09 shipped with prime...

Much better than having to deal with no customer service.

#1538 luischav3z

luischav3z

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:38 PM

mmm shipping $4.99 for just a game wow. that's really disapointing.

#1539 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

Are these going to be unplayable like the gamecube titles?

Because I'd much rather spend a few dollars more for a copy of the game that will work.

#1540 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:01 PM

Do people realize that, when they post their generic "complaints" about this guy, without having actually done any business with him, the only thing they are doing is bumping this thread and giving his business more exposure? I am guessing it has zero other effect considering he is still in business.

#1541 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:25 PM

Do people realize that, when they post their generic "complaints" about this guy, without having actually done any business with him, the only thing they are doing is bumping this thread and giving his business more exposure? I am guessing it has zero other effect considering he is still in business.

Nope, the tons and tons of complaints have caused me to know not to buy from them, ever, even if they offered the best deal this forum has ever seen.

#1542 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:46 PM

Nope, the tons and tons of complaints have caused me to know not to buy from them, ever, even if they offered the best deal this forum has ever seen.

Well, it apparently hasn't done enough to stop him from turning a profit after like 2 years, so I don't know what to tell you. But I think you completely missed the point I was making. There was, after all, a reason "complaints" was written as such. Complaints are legitimate. There are people, though, who just troll this topic and don't actually have any experience dealing with his business. And all they are doing is helping him by bumping the thread.

#1543 iamjdog23

iamjdog23

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:24 PM

Well, it apparently hasn't done enough to stop him from turning a profit after like 2 years, so I don't know what to tell you. But I think you completely missed the point I was making. There was, after all, a reason "complaints" was written as such. Complaints are legitimate. There are people, though, who just troll this topic and don't actually have any experience dealing with his business. And all they are doing is helping him by bumping the thread.

i know what you mean
your bumping him right now

#1544 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:23 AM

I was going to get re5 for xbox 360, but $5 for shipping kills the deal. Total would of been just about $15 for the game and I could get it cheaper locally or @ gamestop as well.

#1545 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:04 AM

Are these going to be unplayable like the gamecube titles?

No, other than the grab bags, everything we sell is in new or like-new condition.

Edited by drfrielgood, 10 October 2010 - 06:37 AM.

Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#1546 illmeister80

illmeister80

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:35 AM

No, other than the grab bags, everything we sell is like new or like-new condition.

what's the difference between like new and like-new? ;)

#1547 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:37 AM

what's the difference between like new and like-new? ;)

Hahah, wow, nice catch. Fixed!

#1548 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:27 PM

Updated with today's deal on Prey the Stars, brand new and factory sealed, for DS.

Trying an experiment today to see how including the shipping cost in the price affects traffic and sales. In the past, it hasn't been good for either.

#1549 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:39 PM

Updated with today's deal on Prey the Stars, brand new and factory sealed, for DS.

Trying an experiment today to see how including the shipping cost in the price affects traffic and sales. In the past, it hasn't been good for either.

I think personally for your daily deals for your site, you should just incorporate shipping into the price and mention "free shipping", which would probably make people feel more inclined to purchase, regardless if they are CAG or just the general public shopping. The less calculations, the less thinking, the more things that seem to be free, will help make the customer feel like they are benefiting more than just the average deal. This way, people can still see the $5 shipping, and complain just the same. But this is progress, so glad to see you are at least proactively trying to meet the gamer's needs.
Posted Image

#1550 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

well hopefully you're wrong, that is a good price I would say for anyone who wanted this game..imma look into this and if it looks cool for my kid, I may just place an order..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#1551 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:32 PM

Updated with today's deal on the Band Hero Export Code for PS3 and Wii.

Wish we could offer the 360 ones as well, but we just sold out of them.

#1552 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:35 AM

Updated the first post with info on our new giveaway. The grand prize this week is Super Mario Galaxy 2. Also, be sure to vote on the grand prize for Weekly Giveaway #100, either a PS3 with Move or a 360 Kinect bundle.

#1553 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:17 PM

Updated with today's deal on Astro Boy: The Video Game for PS2.

#1554 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

Updated with today's deal on the Warhawk Bluetooth Headset bundle for PS3.

#1555 king9x

king9x

King of NYNEX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:03 PM

$8 dollars shipping for Warhawk?! I know its a larger box, but does a bluetooth really weigh that much more?

$25.93 is still not bad for the game, but seeing $8 shipping makes me not want to order it even though I really want the game.

decept1.png

#1556 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:43 PM

LMAO @ 8 dollars for shipping. What a friggin scam man. Seriously, who is buying this shit?

Also, whats the deal with this?

Quoted from website:

Price: $ 17.95
Availability:
Condition: Used
Platform: Playstation 3

This bundle includes the Warhawk PS3 game, along with a brand new Jabra BT125 Bluetooth Headset

So what is it? New or used? If it is a new headset and a used copy of the game then there is no way to justify 8 dollar shipping. If its a used headset.... thats just... ugh. Sorry but who really wantes to insert a previously used earpiece into thier ear?

Either way, the contadictions on your sham of a website continue to show what types of shady dealings are really going on over there.
Posted Image

#1557 sherisdoppel

sherisdoppel

The Eye in Shadow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:49 PM

Title is misleading as always and good deals hardly come up, way worse than GoGamer.
I know gamedealdaily may be paying CheapyD, but this website is too much of an abomination to "Cheap Ass Gamers".

Least one can do is to suggest adding shipping costs and the condition of items in the title.
whitespace

#1558 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:55 PM

I would've bought if not for the 8 dollar shipping. This was almost too god of a deal to pass up since i need a good PS3 headset.

#1559 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

Honestly, the Jabra headset really isnt that good. You can get a decent bluetooth headset at most retail stores these days for a decent price. Hell, I have even seen the things at big lots for under 20 bucks.
Posted Image

#1560 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:15 AM

The dude who owns the site listed the total price + shipping in the thread title for a couple of days. He claims he doesn't normally do it because he gets less sales/page views/whatever that way. Surely a lot of people wouldn't have clicked if the thread title was something like "Warhawk (Used) bundled with Bluetooth Headset (New) (PS3) - $25.95 Shipped"

While I agree with the idea the shipped price should be in the thread title since shipping can kill deals, Cheapy D apparently lets this dude basically run his business in this forum, so since the owner is here to make money he has to promote his stuff in the way that might make him the most money, which probably means not including the shipping price.