Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1959 replies to this topic

#1621 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:08 PM

Why don't you guys ever respond to emails? I ordered one of the black xbox controllers 2 weeks ago and still havn't recieved confirmation that the item shipped yet. I've tried to contact you twice through customer service with no response. AVOID unless you like being ripped off.

Because if they actually responded to emails they would have to admit to ripping you off.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#1622 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:17 AM

For those with stores in their area, check out Family Dollar. Some of them have the track packs for $5 each.

Correction. Apparently, people were merely speculating that they might have Country Track Packs. From what I read, no one actually has seen them.

#1623 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:33 AM

I've always been confused at these Export codes.
Does this mean, if I buy the code, I will be able to download all the offered songs, from Xbox Live, onto my hard drive? I don't need anything else but a copy of RB1 or 2?
Do GH's codes work the same way?

Sorry for the rudimentary question, but I've never been certain how this works.
Posted Image
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

#1624 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:39 AM

You got the gist of it. You use the code, and you get to use the songs in other games. Some codes work different ways, though, like you might not be able to use certain songs in certain games, or you have to pay an additional fee.

#1625 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:07 AM

Bit on this, have all the packs now.

#1626 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:35 AM

Word. Thanks, Bruce.
Posted Image
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

#1627 MrMan2k3

MrMan2k3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:57 AM

How long do the export codes typically take to be e-mailed to you after ordering? I ordered the Rock Band Country Track Pack today, and I'm wondering if I'll be able to download them before my Halloween party on Saturday.

#1628 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:26 AM

I bought this morning and he still hasn't emailed them yet. Hopefully he emails them when he updates tomorrow or I will be upset.

Edited by eastx, 29 October 2010 - 03:17 AM.

#1629 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:12 AM

Thanks for all the orders, this deal has been very popular. I wait until my daily sales page resets (avoids confusion) around 3am Eastern to mail out codes, so expect to see it in your inbox in the morning.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#1630 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:32 AM

I checked it over with the Mrs. and she wanted the track pack so we ordered it.

Thanks OP.

#1631 Gothic Walrus

Gothic Walrus

Goo Goo G'Joob.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:38 PM

Thanks for all the orders, this deal has been very popular. I wait until my daily sales page resets (avoids confusion) around 3am Eastern to mail out codes, so expect to see it in your inbox in the morning.

20 songs for $8 is a steal. :)

I wish the pack had a little more old-school country, but I know I'll love "The Gambler" and "On the Road Again." If I like even two more songs, I break even compared to per-song pricing.

ah, a voice of logic in the form of a walrus

#1632 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Got my code this morning. We already had purchased a few of the songs in the pack for a party last year, but my wife gave me the ok on the rest.

Now you just need to do the code for the Classic Rock Pack for the 360. That would make ME happy instead of the Mrs.

#1633 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

Updated with today's deal on Saw: The Video Game for XBox 360.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#1634 srr

srr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:26 PM

Are all the Track Pack orders already sent out? (Haven't seen anything come in yet, but wasn't sure if the volume was just delaying them a little bit).

#1635 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:58 PM

Are all the Track Pack orders already sent out? (Haven't seen anything come in yet, but wasn't sure if the volume was just delaying them a little bit).

All orders placed before 3am Eastern have been emailed out. The emails were sent to the email address that you have registered with Paypal or Google Checkout.

#1636 srr

srr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:16 PM

All orders placed before 3am Eastern have been emailed out. The emails were sent to the email address that you have registered with Paypal or Google Checkout.

Gotcha, thanks, emailed the help address to follow up. Got the confirmation fine, but haven't seen anything since then (and nothing in the ol' spam folder - not that I expected that, since the confirmation came in fine)

#1637 callmesteam

callmesteam

I'm just a dead man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:02 AM

If I use the export code in Rock Band 2, will it not allow use in Rock Band 3? Thanks...
Posted Image

#1638 MrMan2k3

MrMan2k3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:14 PM

If I use the export code in Rock Band 2, will it not allow use in Rock Band 3? Thanks...

When you use the export code from the Track Packs, it just downloads all the songs from Xbox Live. You can't even really export it "in" Rock Band 2, since you redeem it through the Xbox Live Marketplace. The songs are then treated as DLC, so they should work in all Rock Band games the support DLC.

I can verify that I have all the Track Packs and all the songs work just fine in Rock Band 3.

#1639 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:05 AM

Updated with today's deal on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for XBox 360. Also added the details to our newest giveaway in the first post. This week we're giving away Demon's Souls, Sacred 2, and more.

#1640 hendrickfan24

hendrickfan24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:12 AM

in for 3 scam bags, ooooh a $150 value worth of cracked disks right?

#1641 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:54 PM

Updated with today's deal on the official Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Microphone. These microphones are fully compatible with Rock Band 3 for XBox 360.

http://www.rockband.com/compatibility

#1642 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

Yes, microphones are brand new, but were removed from various bundles so the packaging is not included.

#1643 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

Updated with today's deal on Opoona for the Nintendo Wii.

#1644 Donken

Donken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

I got one of your 16.95 360 controllers, that is a very good deal and the thing looks brand new! Thanks!

#1645 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:40 AM

I got one of your 16.95 360 controllers, that is a very good deal and the thing looks brand new! Thanks!

Glad to hear it's working out well for you! Sales are really picking up on those controllers, we'll probably only have stock on them for a couple more weeks or so.

#1646 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

Updated with today's deal on From Russia with Love for PS2.

#1647 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:45 PM

Holy hell i been reading for the last 10 pages and its horror story after horror story wonder how TC is in commission. I certainly wouldn't place an order most people seem to get their orders from what i read but literally every page as least a few complaints from problems with contact, payment, broken games the 9 yards.

needler420.png

#1648 seanbluedevilfan

seanbluedevilfan

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:24 AM

Holy hell i been reading for the last 10 pages and its horror story after horror story wonder how TC is in commission. I certainly wouldn't place an order most people seem to get their orders from what i read but literally every page as least a few complaints from problems with contact, payment, broken games the 9 yards.

Exactly!! I'm still waiting on my export code for Country Rock Band that I still haven't received nor have I heard from after 1 email and 1 private message. You would think it wouldn't be that hard considering all you have to do is email me the export code. This is my first time dealing with gamedealdaily.com and it will definitely be my last due to ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE customer service!! If I don't hear anything by the beginning next week then I will have to go through PayPal to get my money back. I would stay away from this seller because they don't give you what you pay for. :bomb:

#1649 seanbluedevilfan

seanbluedevilfan

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:23 PM

Update: I just got my code emailed to me last night and it works. I wish the seller was more responsive so I don't have to wonder if I'm ever going to get my code. Good luck to everyone else.

#1650 erock

erock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:42 PM

Is this company still in existance? I ordered the wireless mike on nov 2nd and can't for the life of me get ahold of anyone. No shippment info. Nothing. Terrible website.