[img-r=1]331[/img-r]GoGamer offers up another Madness sale. Highlights include:

:360: Bayonetta $49.90
:360: Darksiders $44.90
:360: Eat Lead: Return of Matt Hazard $8.90
:pc: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition $59.90

gogamer.gif
GoGamer Madness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='miqspot']How do people feel about Matt Hazard at that price? Also, does it have co-op?[/QUOTE]

One word, google. One quick search would have told ya that, but to answer your question, it does NOT have co-op, strictly a single player 3rd person shooter. IMO, worth the $9 easy, its a videogame parody, quite funny if you know some gaming history but don't expect AAA title quality.

[quote name='miqspot']How do people feel about Matt Hazard at that price? Also, does it have co-op?[/QUOTE]

no co-op, price is ok.. but its the sorta title you'll see on Newegg for 9.99 and FS in a couple months

[quote name='jcmproch']no co-op, price is ok.. but its the sorta title you'll see on Newegg for 9.99 and FS in a couple months[/QUOTE]

actually it has been on newegg for 9.99 and FS for the last month or two.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']NSMB Wii is above MSRP. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

probably a typo, I've never seen a game at the 52.90 level.... there is a 42.90 like Muramassa Wii...

So, Go Gamer asked us what we'd like to see in their Madness Sales. 2 months of Madness items later, it's still the same stuff.

Guitar Hero Van Halen for $54.90?!?!??!

How do they manage to keep their doors open?

Then, add in the 2 week $3.00 shipping, for $57.98 total, Amazon might as well close shop with their out of their minds $56.99 shipped regular price.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']actually it has been on newegg for 9.99 and FS for the last month or two.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the price was raised, recently. The Xbox 360 version is $27.99, currently.

I bought Eat Lead. $11.89 shipped...why not? Thanks OP.

Wow, awesome deal on DarkSiders, especially considering it just came out last week. Paid Amazon's price for the PS3 version last week and am loving it, so less than $50 is well worth it.

Oh, and just an FYI: at the moment, the PS3 version is the better version to get due to the 360 having severe screen tearing; but the developer claims that they're going to be patching this up. We'll see.

[quote name='rile0161']Wow, 9 whole cents off Mass Effect 2 PC.[/QUOTE]

Yeahh, I was just about to say... it would make sense, were it the 360 version, but... it's not...

Bionic Commando for PC $33.90...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that has to be a typo. $3.39 would be more up to snuff.

Bayonetta arrived yesterday but I can't play it until after I run through Mass Effect to get my Shephard right for ME2. At any rate, this was a great deal. Thanks OP. I should've picked up Darksiders as well.

My order came in today wasn't even what I ordered , I ended up getting some guys packaging from New York and this was my first time shopping at gogamer.com I will say I'm rather disappointed at this obvious shipping mistake but I'm currently working with them to have it sorted out.

Looks like they have some good deals.

Wii Guitar Hero: Smash Hits $9.90
Wii Virtua Tennis $9.90
Wii Dragon Ball Z $14.90
PS3 Guitar Hero Smash Hits $9.90
PS3 BioShock 2 $51.90
PS3 MAG $51.90
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2 $51.90
xbox 360 Section 8 $19.90
Xbox 360 Raven Squad $19.90
Xbox 360 Tekken 6 $39.90

I would never buy off this site again. They screw up your order and then when you try to contact them via e-mail they never reply back X_X

bread's done
Back