Jurassic Park 4 is (kind of) confirmed!

i wonder if it will follow that weird toy line they had a while back after the first couple of films had been released. a bunch of weird spliced together dinos. i dont see another jurassic park film doing well though a flick with dinos in it could be good if you didnt know theyd be in it but the jurassic park brand seems dead to me.

Jurassic Park II was the first movie where I shouted "This is fucking stupid!" in the movie theater.

I blame the lackluster movies of the summer of 1997 for no sex with a partner.

[quote name='DrMunkee']I'd watch it. Especially in 3D.[/QUOTE]

Oh-ho.

Come to think of it, there's no way a Jurassic Park IV won't be 3D... and I am so damn in.

There haven't been good dinosaurs in films for way too long - and with the tech now - it's going to be swell.

[quote name='guyver2077']this will turn out like Dino Crisis 3[/QUOTE]

there was a dino crisis 3? i know dinosaurs are cool much like sharks, vampires werwolves ect but theyve all been done to death. they need to make a movie with a lesser used monster like yetti or bigfoot or why not a lochness monster movie?

didnt they say part 4 was to come out in 2005 and never did... it will never come out. the budget will get too big and the risk will be too high...

sorry but the time for Jurassic park has came and gone.

I have totally given up on the JP movies... it's been almost 10 fucking years. What's the point of going BACK to the island?

Jurassic Park 2 and 3 are the most forgettable pieces of shit I've ever seen.

I legit cannot remember a single thing from either movie.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I have totally given up on the JP movies... it's been almost 10 fucking years. What's the point of going BACK to the island?[/QUOTE]

maybe someone left an iron on so they need to go back and cut it off before the island burns down .

[quote name='Brak']Jurassic Park 2 and 3 are the most forgettable pieces of shit I've ever seen.

I legit cannot remember a single thing from either movie.[/QUOTE]

raptors, people screaming/running, t-rex, escape, the end.

The only thing you need to remember those movies where the impressive special effects for the time period.

[quote name='ITDEFX']The only thing you need to remember those movies where the impressive special effects for the time period.[/QUOTE]

I rewatched Jurassic Park a week ago and it still amazes me at how good it looks for its time. It really hasn't aged at all. It was such an amazing movie.

I don't expect much from a 4th JP after the abysmal second and third ones.

because I'm a fan and because i like dinosaurs, I'm in favor of a 4th just to to see what kind of shenanigans they can get into. it'd be kinda cool if we got more dino-a-dino fights though (like spino vs t-rex)

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Jurassic Park II was the first movie where I shouted "This is fucking stupid!" in the movie theater.

I blame the lackluster movies of the summer of 1997 for no sex with a partner.[/QUOTE]

Judging by the way you said that, it seems as if there's quite a few movies you've done that in. Care to share? :lol:

And I don't see how they could possibly make a 4th movie. What else is there to add? :/

[quote name='Access_Denied']Judging by the way you said that, it seems as if there's quite a few movies you've done that in. Care to share? :lol:
[/QUOTE]

The Newton Boys and another timeshift to boot.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']As long as they don't over CGI the dinosaurs, I will give it a try and watch it.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Of course there are going to be lots and lots of CG dinos.

[quote name='Access_Denied']What else is there to add? :/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Richlough']Zombie dinosaurs , coming soon .[/QUOTE]

Starring Bill Murray.

They need to just reboot the franchise instead of trying to think up some stupid plot for the 4th one (I vote for either dinosaurs in space or teenage vampire dinosaurs)... although the first movie was almost perfect so it would be a tough act to follow.

[quote name='dastly75']Needs Raptor Jesus[/QUOTE]

Yes! I only want to see it if it has Raptor Jesus in it. In CGI. But then it might become a comedy at that point.

No... and no. Oh God no. I remember suppressing the urge to demand a full refund for friends and family after being dragged to see the third when it came out. Till this day I still wander through life wondering if things would have turned out differently if I had gotten the hour and 30 minutes back from watching it. Absolute fail.

[quote name='guyver2077']this will turn out like Dino Crisis 3[/QUOTE]

Win.

[quote name='ITDEFX']:roll:

Of course there are going to be lots and lots of CG dinos.[/QUOTE]

With Stan Winston dead, I don't know if they would proceed with puppets at all. If they go with all CG then it will just not resemble anything that made the first Jurassic Park good.

[quote name='Richlough']Don't forget about the shaving cream can that was never recovered .

I figured that would be the first sequel .[/QUOTE]

it always bugged me that they made a deal to show it but it was never used in any future films. of course maybe the next jurassic park will be set in the future and then they can use the can......cyborg , laser cannon, rocket shooting dinos.

dinopic.jpg

Except it wont be that awesome

[quote name='lokizz']it always bugged me that they made a deal to show it but it was never used in any future films. of course maybe the next jurassic park will be set in the future and then they can use the can......cyborg , laser cannon, rocket shooting dinos.[/QUOTE]

The shaving cream coolant only lasts a day or so, forgot the exact length of time, but it could still work as a prolouge about a member of Biosyn (the rival company that made the can and wanted the samples) tracking down the can right after the characters escape or something

[quote name='jputahraptor']The shaving cream coolant only lasts a day or so, forgot the exact length of time, but it could still work as a prolouge about a member of Biosyn (the rival company that made the can and wanted the samples) tracking down the can right after the characters escape or something[/QUOTE]

youre right you could go that route. maybe the can had a means to be tracked and located and if they came in right after those people left then the park wouldnt be completly fubar and overrun so yeah maybe. the question would then be if someone had the can and its assets where would they clone and create dinosaurs? what would be an interesting and cool place to have them run wild?

[quote name='Segasonic01']
dinopic.jpg

Except it wont be that awesome[/QUOTE]That's what I mentioned! Dino-Riders. How fucking awesome would that be?

This is what I expect of this movie. The idea of Avatar where almost everything is CG and in 3d. Only downfall is the CG is most likely going to suck ass and the 3d is more of a gimmick than an actual immersion tool.

I don't know whether to be excited or worried....after the last one which i hated....i would say that they can't make it any worse so...lets see.

bread's done
Back