Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSpoonyBard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
Neither is this

ceciOTT.png

Sweet, Ticketmaster emailed me saying I have access to presale tickets for the WWE supershow tomorrow instead of having to wait til Saturday. Hoping I can score 4 front row seats.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I really gotta cop me some of that gooood internet. I can't even play games with my best friends. :[[/QUOTE]

You don't have friends.

And what....I'm gone for three months, and nothing has changed here?

You guys suck.

:beer:

[quote name='marten']You don't have friends.

And what....I'm gone for three months, and nothing has changed here?

You guys suck.

:beer:[/QUOTE]Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

had my ballin' ass suit on, ready to take on the world of interviews, stall to a stop in a manual car which are fucking impossible to drive (after stalling at every stop sign and traffic light of course), wave to a dude nearby as i step out. i head inside and he follows me, turns out he's the dude interviewing. makes a smart ass comment about the "have reliable transportation" part of the job requirement. interview over, feel it went pretty good, he shakes my hand and see me out the door. i get in the car and wait a bit to see if he's gonna go back in, but no, he's just standing outside watching. put the car in reverse, rev the engine to at least 210 decibels and slowly jerk out of the parking lot.

feels bad man

I like how Linkin is pretending that he's actually seen an episode of Conan.

[quote name='manthing']Dear Marten:

craven_fiend is a heterosexual

craven_fiend is a breeder

Pay him no mind[/QUOTE]

Fixed a glitch in your post.

I just noticed that Amazon will give an option for Saturday delivery now. It's $6.99 with Prime. It's a nice option to have.

[quote name='manthing']Your a fan of SuperNatural.

Heterosexuality and that fandom don't mix.[/QUOTE]

I enjoy it for the non homosexual reason, even if very few. Me thinks the wife likes it for the reasons that would make me homosexual.

[quote name='munch']I didn't see anything wrong with the initial post.[/QUOTE]

Stop it Silly

That was uncalled for by me.

[quote name='manthing']Y'all know carving_dude is an OK fellow

I kid because I love
in a non-homosexual way
[/QUOTE]

Understood. It's all in fun, I'm no Puma. The internet people don't get me down.

200px-Guylove.jpg

When you get done with it, Sean, give it to me, then I'll send it back to you when I'm done. In exchange, you'll have my gratitude.

[quote name='craven_fiend']

Understood. It's all in fun, I'm no Puma. The internet people don't get me down.

200px-Guylove.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Did you just call me a $$$$er?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back