Save $10 on Toy Story 1 and 2 when preordered together ($39.98)

Going to consider this for a bit, thanks OP for the info. I'll probably pick this up as it stands. If they were both $19.99 each prior to the $10 off it would be done deal for me but considering they are both priced at $24.99 each it is a bit harder for me to pull the trigger.

Thanks for the post. I was hoping they'd do this, so I canceled my old order and made a new one with the extra $10 discount.

Don't forget that just because you have the additional $10 off doesn't mean you won't get the benefit of the Pre-Order Price Guarantee. I expect another price war between Best Buy, Walmart and Amazon over these, so keep an eye on the prices and make sure you let Amazon know about any price drops before they ship in March.

Last edited by a moderator:
$40 for two movies, albeit they are great movies, is way too much! Nothing against amazon either, I have greatly increased our spending with amazon over the past year.

Here is hoping that there is another deal at a B&M that blows this away!

Did anybody else score UP and MI at Target for $10 after using all three coupon?

Thanks to the OP for posting though, I will wait for the dust to settle and may preorder from amazon if no deals pop up in the early ads the week prior to release!

I came close, I got both for 14.xx total from Amazon

This is going to be hard for me not to pull the trigger. Maybe I should Pre-order now, and if I want cancel later

I'd anticipate them both dropping to $19.99 at or around release date with the same $10 off available at retail and Disney dropping some $8 coupons for them as well. Still, it never hurts to preorder and lock in the deal as I can always cancel them later.

[quote name='iluvmywife']Did anybody else score UP and MI at Target for $10 after using all three coupon?[/QUOTE]

I got Up and MI from Target for $3.01 tax included, after using all four coupons plus pricematch on MI from Best Buy ad.

I'm going to go ahead and pre-order these, assuming that the price will drop between now and release date, and in case we don't see the kind of coupons/sales that we got on Up and MI. Since Amazon doesn't charge you until they're ready to ship, no risk in a pre-order...

[quote name='vx2']3D?

Anyway, not preordering seeing as those who pre-ordered UP and MI were screwed.[/QUOTE]

Screwed? I ended up getting each movie @ $2.49! :D

----

Pretty solid deal, I'm in.

locked in for a preorder. although I have a feeling there will be coupons for this just like the UP and Monsters Inc incident.

But if not, I'm locked in at $40 for both. Two of my favorite movies!

Thanks op!

Definitely NOT pre-ordering thanks to past lessons-- Amazon wasn't willing to bend an inch for me with all the coupons floating around for Up + MI so I'm going to wait and see.

I seriously doubt the combined price will go UP (maybe for a day or two but by release date it'll plummet) and since Amazon tends to go to "shipping soon" a few days early I'm going to see what happens with coupons and deals, etc.

I think some of you are missing the point. Sure there will PROBABLY be coupons, and PROBABLY be better deals at B&M stores, but what does it hurt to lock in such a great price, just in case, especially when Amazon makes it so easy to cancel preorders.

[quote name='opterasis']I think some of you are missing the point. Sure there will PROBABLY be coupons, and PROBABLY be better deals at B&M stores, but what does it hurt to lock in such a great price, just in case, especially when Amazon makes it so easy to cancel preorders.[/QUOTE]Pretty much sums it up.

[quote name='opterasis']I think some of you are missing the point. Sure there will PROBABLY be coupons, and PROBABLY be better deals at B&M stores, but what does it hurt to lock in such a great price, just in case, especially when Amazon makes it so easy to cancel preorders.[/QUOTE]

Because there WILL be better deals, and at least in my experience, Amazon moved my Up/MI order into "shipping soon" before the Up coupon was 100% confirmed, thereby blocking me from cancelling it without having to pay to return it [or lie about the reason]. (while running their same deal that I bought it at for the entire week of release)

I'll see what looks to be the best deal by the day of release and go from there...

[quote name='Justin42']I'll see what looks to be the best deal by the day of release and go from there...[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I got a strange feeling Best Buy will do some kind of steelbook pre order for these two as well.

I don't think it'll be too difficult to find these for $19.99 each when they get released, but I suppose it's fine to lock that in now. I definitely think Disney will post a coupon for it, and I can't see Target or others selling it for more than $25 when it comes out. I'm also betting on some sort of coupon peelie that'll credit you some amount if you buy both movies.

This is awesome but seeing as how sparse the details are im saying that this won't include the 3D versions. ( i know this doesn't matter but still, future.)

Not only that but they're probably going to release the Toy Story Triology edition with more extras and probably their 3D counterparts. Pixar hasn't really double dipped in their blu-ray releases though.

These are in my goldbox today for an extra 60 cents off, lol

I just realized that these are in DVD packaging, I wonder why they do that

Edit: NVM, the ones that are in my goldbox are in DVD packaging, they have the others in blu..

bread's done
Back