Just a few more hours til' Favre retires! Update: Cowboys lose! lol.

Learn to spell. It is FAVRE.

I could understand the confusion if he didn't have his name stitched on to the back of his jersey...

But yea, I hope the Cowboys make all the Minnesota fans drive home crying about what could have been.

[quote name='musha666']Learn to spell. It is FAVRE.

I could understand the confusion if he didn't have his name stitched on to the back of his jersey...[/QUOTE]
Calm down.

[quote name='1HiTekTexan']Anyone have any salt to go with this crow. Dang it.[/QUOTE]

Well, look at it this way, the Cowboys have a prettier stadium...

And that's why you don't talk up your team or talk shit about your opponent before the game. :D

I learned that lesson many times in the past. Most times I'd get cocky about my team and talk shit they'd go out and lay an egg.

[quote name='1HiTekTexan']Sorry Viking fans. Too many weapons for your team.
Cowboys will roll on![/QUOTE]

Whoops.

[quote name='dabamus']How 'bout them Jets?[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's what I said on Twitter. All the complainers about how the Jets didn't belong can suck it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well, look at it this way, the Cowboys have a prettier stadium...[/QUOTE]

At least the Cowboys have a stadium for the long haul. LA Vikings to go with the Lakers... lol

If the Cowboys of the past few weeks had showed up, they would have won...but they didnt..so they choked on a fat one...

lol one of the Cowboys complained that the Vikings ran up the score at the end.

Isn't that kind've the point to football. To score? Babies. Glad they lost.

bread's done
Back