Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:50 AM

I have a mint copy for 360 Id be willing to sell if the price was right. :p
Posted Image

#33 tyrok3k

tyrok3k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:38 AM

Thanks OP, picked up one for 360. I saw this in Target on clearance for $20 but there was only one copy and someone had punched a hole through the stupid eco-friendly packaging.

#34 io

io

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:36 AM

It looks like the only one Amazon has now (for immediate shipment, anyway) is the DS version. The PS3 one is $23.98 from some other seller. However, under "other buying options" the Amazon $11.99 price is listed but it shows as shipping in 2-3 weeks (just as kerig mentioned for the 360 version). Not a big deal really to wait 2-3 weeks for this game, so I put in an order for one.

#35 technole

technole

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:58 AM

The game is sort of fun when you play with others. But for all the time they spent with the PS3/360 ports they should have made it online.

technole.png

#36 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:28 AM

Just got the 360 version, seen this at EB Games for $20 so for $12 at Amazon it was a must buy for me....thanks for heads up!

#37 gatorbait68

gatorbait68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

I was able to buy a used copy at this price and have to admit that for what it's worth, it's not all that bad. The game doesn't last long and the achievements do come fast but I had a pretty good time. I'm always a fan of kart racing games so for the price you can't go wrong.
Posted Image

#38 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:41 PM

Ordered one up for 360. thanks OP!

#39 Kush

Kush

Pixelated Sausage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:03 PM

Just grabbed one for the 360...Thanks OP! I'm hoping it's at least a decent game...I'd love to have a fun kart game besides Mario Kart.

#40 RanchLizard

RanchLizard

Need more time for games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:20 PM

I'll be able to find it for $5 or less someday, I'm sure.

#41 Bad

Bad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:25 PM

Seems like an all right deal. I'm waiting for the sonic racing game that comes out next month though. Hopefully that drops in price quick.

#42 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

Grabbed a 360 copy. Thanks.
-Michael

Posted Image

#43 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

got this game a week ago for 19 from some credit at EB, this on the PS3 looks great and the kids love playing 4 player against each on other just like Mario Kart. for 11 bucks its a steal if you have kids. great characters, great fun.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:01 AM

Are you guys really talking about buying a shitty game just for the achievements?

WTF.

oIi9lub.png

#45 Ocajavati

Ocajavati

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:07 AM

I seen worse.

The gameplay doesn't look half bad with 4 people, and it''s still one of the few "kart" games on PS3.

#46 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:44 AM

Are you guys really talking about buying a shitty game just for the achievements?

WTF.

Its really not a bad game if you like kart racing. The Sonic game definitely looks better, and this is a far cry from Mario Kart, but totally worth it if you're a trophy/achievement whore.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#47 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:52 AM

WTF.

It looks like it'll be at least somewhat fun. Combine that with the cheap price and a relatively easy trophy list, then why not?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#48 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:52 AM

No online multiplayer, no deal for me.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#49 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:04 AM

It looks like it'll be at least somewhat fun. Combine that with the cheap price and a relatively easy trophy list, then why not?

Exactly.

I had a kid who bought something from me on ebay, 17 years old, add me on XBLA. Then immediately proceeded to ask me "how old I was" and ridicule me based on the games I played. He asked why I didn't play "good" games like Modern Warfare and Generic FPS #229 and why I played games like G-Force and Spyro. Although those were a very small portion compared to games like Bioshock, Bayonetta, Rock Band and various other "popular" games, I was still judged based on those particular games.

So to you people who feel the need to judge because someone is going to play Madagascar Kartz, Fuck off.

#50 Nitro_

Nitro_

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:26 AM

Went to buy and it is back up to 27.60 :drool: I'll have to wait.

#51 freeorelse

freeorelse

Not in the Sandbox!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:32 AM

Exactly.

I had a kid who bought something from me on ebay, 17 years old, add me on XBLA. Then immediately proceeded to ask me "how old I was" and ridicule me based on the games I played. He asked why I didn't play "good" games like Modern Warfare and Generic FPS #229 and why I played games like G-Force and Spyro. Although those were a very small portion compared to games like Bioshock, Bayonetta, Rock Band and various other "popular" games, I was still judged based on those particular games.

So to you people who feel the need to judge because someone is going to play Madagascar Kartz, Fuck off.

Dang right the kids games are a lot more fun than the Hot games anyway. I'm hooked on LBP . Now to try Kartz:bouncy:

Damn right. After all, why should I have to shit stain my undies when I could buy them pre stained.:whee:

[chipinsig]07e4f48f08550a61[/chipinsig]

#52 Skoad

Skoad

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:21 AM

Went to buy and it is back up to 27.60 :drool: I'll have to wait.

It's $15 and ships in "two to three weeks" by Amazon.com.

#53 King Royalty

King Royalty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:01 AM

WTF.

I dont see anything wrong with that.

#54 kingtopher

kingtopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:14 AM

Just got my copy the other day. Played it multiplayer tonight with my wife and it was a lot of fun. You only start off with 3 tracks though, which seems kind of low. What do I need to do to unlock more tracks? We unlocked the 100cc mode or whatever it is doing multiplayer championships, but no new tracks yet. Do I have to unlock and beat all 4 speeds on the same tracks before I get new ones?

#55 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:37 AM

Just got my copy the other day. Played it multiplayer tonight with my wife and it was a lot of fun. You only start off with 3 tracks though, which seems kind of low. What do I need to do to unlock more tracks? We unlocked the 100cc mode or whatever it is doing multiplayer championships, but no new tracks yet. Do I have to unlock and beat all 4 speeds on the same tracks before I get new ones?

Play the 50cc Championship and win it, this will unlock the next set of tracks, there are 9 tracks in all, 18 if you count the mirrored tracks.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#56 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm THAT Guy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:47 AM

For people buying this game for achievements/trophies keep in mind that 3 of them require a second controller and person to play them. I was trying to leave the 2nd controller idle and just use 1 controller for the co-op and it wasn't working at all.

The multiplayer achievements are pretty much impossible to get on your own since both players have to collect the hourglasses (10, 25 and 40)before time runs out. So both racers have to get at least 10 hourglasses,each, to unlock that achievement.

#57 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:26 PM

I got this for the 360 on clearance at target. It's fun. I originally got it to play with my kids, but I think it's fun. Closest thing to old-school Mario Kart on the 360 in my mind. Good for fans of the movies.
Chubbyninja1319.png
~<{ Whatever we were before, we are now the Inquisition }>~

#58 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

I would've purchased it easily for 12 bucks, since I have a 10 dollar credit to use, but for 20, nah. I could just as easily put that credit into a 30 dollar game or something at that price.