The return of J Bauer OTT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

#481 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

I liked his expressions in the latest Parks and Rec when he wanted to hire his doppelganger as an assistant.

Posted Image

#482 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

Aziz Ansari is a pretty funny brown guy.

this.

Your mom is a dick.

#483 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:18 PM

The part about his chubby cousin on this special was hilarious. :lol:

I liked his expressions in the latest Parks and Rec when he wanted to hire his doppelganger as an assistant.

He did a stand up special on CC this past weekend and its pretty cool. His delivery is funny and reminds me of another comedian, but I can't think of who.

Posted Image

#484 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:33 PM

They do that on purpose to trick peopel into overdraft fees. Wachovia screwed me twice on that. Their software is specifically optimized to try to get peope to overdraft.

Same here, Chase has screwed me over several times that same way.

#485 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:42 PM

I've heard lots of people complain about their banks doing that, i've never had any trouble with my credit union doing it, thankfully.

I enjoy the videos and puns posted by Joliet Jake. I think he's almost as funny as my favorite comedian, Dane Cook. Now excuse me while I listen to Fallout Boy's music on their myspace page.

#486 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:42 PM

I've heard lots of people complain about their banks doing that, i've never had any trouble with my credit union doing it, thankfully.

Credit Unions > Commercial Banks

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#487 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:43 PM

I just pay for everything on a credit card and then pay off the credit card each month so that it's basically impossible for me to overdraft.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (360), Black Ops (360)

Posted Image

#488 getmeoutofjoliet

getmeoutofjoliet

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

Buenos Dias, OTTeros.

I seem to be getting a lot of replies for my piece of shit beater on Craigslist, but apparently everybody wants a fucking bentley for $400. :headache:

#489 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

This boss battle in Bayonetta fucking sucks

I wish video game creators would stop with these bullshit '1 person vs. a giant fucking flying thing'

:wall:
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#490 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

Found my blood work results.

Posted Image

Hanging on my fridge.

#491 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

Which one, manthing? I've been trying the 6th alfheim off and on since 2am and I run out of time on the fourth TA. :[

EDIT: Ah, the first boss I'm assuming since its flying.

Posted Image

#492 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

This Ott's almost over! :whee:

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#493 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:56 PM

I wish video game creators would stop with these bullshit '1 person vs. a giant fucking flying thing'

:wall:

You're gonna really hate the last boss in Serious Sam HD.

#494 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

Serious Sam HD is... atrocious.

#495 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:58 PM

The giant two headed dragon with baby face over the pool of boiling lava.

I have no idea of what chapter or whatever I'm on, as I got tired of the story/paying attention after the first few cutscenes and skipped them all.

I really hated the demo of Serious Sam HD, so I'd NEVER get to the last boss let alone buy the game.
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#496 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:03 PM

The giant two headed dragon with baby face over the pool of boiling lava.

I have no idea of what chapter or whatever I'm on, as I got tired of the story/paying attention after the first few cutscenes and skipped them all.

I really hated the demo of Serious Sam HD, so I'd NEVER get to the last boss let alone buy the game.

Ch4, I think. Do you have the Shuriba (sword)? If so, just equip it, wait down in the bottom where the lava is and the game should force you into a QTE without the hourglass. Just mash the gigaton button and a few swings from side to side should mess him up. Its pretty easy, but hard if you're doing the hourglass and jumping up the pillar and attacking from there.

EDIT: Err, forgot to add to wait up on the pillar and just evade every fireball he throws. R2 your way to either head when he bites down on the pillar, attack, and then it'll do the QTE thing.

Posted Image

#497 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:11 PM

I just pay for everything on a credit card and then pay off the credit card each month so that it's basically impossible for me to overdraft.

Unless you forget to pay it before the due date and get hit with a late fee. Plus a lot of companies are starting to add charges just for having the card.

I enjoy the videos and puns posted by Joliet Jake. I think he's almost as funny as my favorite comedian, Dane Cook. Now excuse me while I listen to Fallout Boy's music on their myspace page.

#498 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

Unless you forget to pay it before the due date and get hit with a late fee. Plus a lot of companies are starting to add charges just for having the card.

My CC company gives me 3 weeks from the time the statement comes out to the time it's due... and I always pay it the day the statement cuts. I've never come anywhere close to missing a payment, but I'm also pretty anal about that stuff.

Ya, my CC jacked up my interest rate about 10 points before the new laws go into effect, but I could really care less given that I don't ever pay interest on it. Luckily no charges yet.

Posted Image

#499 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:16 PM

Get a CC with a credit union. I'm rocking 8% interest.

Edit: Speaking of interest I just noticed my ING account just jumped to 1.243%. The monies keep rolling in!

#500 Chika

Chika

Team Conan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

Found my blood work results.

Posted Image

Hanging on my fridge.

:applause: Nice. Eat some avocado, it'll boost your HDL. Then you'll be like the Juggernaut up in this bitch.

Your mom is a dick.

#501 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:21 PM

Get a CC with a credit union. I'm rocking 8% interest.

Edit: Speaking of interest I just noticed my ING account just jumped to 1.243%. The monies keep rolling in!

Is that a checking or a savings? I thought it fell from 1.30 to 1.243

Posted Image

#502 JolietJake

JolietJake

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

I remember back in the 90s when my savings account was like 2%, didn't seem like much, but now i wish it was at that again.

#503 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:25 PM

The smartest thing I maybe ever did was lock in a CD at 4.25% when the economy started tanking.

Posted Image