Amazon dealz - $19.99 - PS3 & XBOX 360 Godfather 2, Skate 2

Skate 2 is a great game. With the improvements they made from skate to skate 2 it made it a ton better. Some people may have some issues with controls but once you get the hang of it you will be able to do 360 flips into grinds no problem. Its the most realistic skating game i've ever played, I payed full price for it the day it came out and was worth it.

If ya dont mind used, Gamefly.com sells the used copy of Godfather 2 for 12.99 or less + tax and shipping (course shipping is free if you're a member)

Just finished Godfather2 on PS3, got it at Target for 12, very good game, I like it better than GTA4, great RPG style with underbosses, capo, and soldiers.

extremely tempted with skate 2. i played the first skate after getting it for $5 from hollywood video, and i played it to death in two weeks. it's one of those games like call of duty, where it's always fun and fresh whenever you're stressed out .

only thing holding me back is mw2 (which i'm still addicted to), and batman arkham asylum which i haven't started. i might be able to find for $10 after skate 3 comes out...

Godfather 2 i thought was way better then gta iv also. I seen this for $9.99 and free ship on gf for that long holiday sale. That was one of the ones that did not sell out until the very end to. The game is really nice and amazong sells them new so it is a good deal for new.

Is skate 2 real good for someone that never did the skate stuff? I enjoyed the movies and sometimes the espn stuff. I am curious if it will keep my attention. Thanks and oh that skate 2 deal is sweet on the price tag.

I enjoyed the Skate 2 demo when it first came out, and anticipated when it would drop to a decent price. I ended up finding it for $9 not long ago and it's actually rather "meh". I ended up trading it to Gamestop within two weeks.

Skate 2 is "okay" if you feel the need for a skateboarding game, considering the demise of the Tony Hawk franchise.

I'd rather play Stoked even though it's a snowboarding game. Much more fun and the controls are silky smooth....

Loved Skate 1, but couldn't get into Skate 2 even after I went ahead and bought it. Something just felt off with the physics/movement. I'm hoping Skate 3 feels more like Skate 1.

[quote name='pun123']Just finished Godfather2 on PS3, got it at Target for 12, very good game, I like it better than GTA4, great RPG style with underbosses, capo, and soldiers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Godfather 2 i thought was way better then gta iv also.[/QUOTE]

I disagree that Godfather 2 was better than GTA IV. Saints Row 2 was more fun overall than GTA but I personally wouldn't compare Godfather and GTA. I think the comparison to Godfather 2 will be Mafia 2 when that comes out in May. Godfather 2 was a little too repetitive for my taste and didn't make me want to play the game the whole way through like I did with GTA IV. Check out the Mafia 2 game play trailers on youtube, it looks promising.

Also I got Godfather 2 for $9.99 from GameFly so I'd say hold off on getting if for $19.99

Godfather 2 was cool but I got it for $10. After playing it, I'm glad I didn't pay any more for it. I'm tempted for Skate 2 as well but I heard the online community sucks.

I'm considering Skate 2, I bought Skate 1 for $9.98 at Target and after a couple of hours never picked it up again because I couldn't get used to the controls for anything complicated.

If anyone is buying the PS3 version of Skate 2, let me know if you want to work together for the online trophies (since they're pretty much all co-op) and I'll order a copy as well.

Loved skate 2, but getting a platinum is really tedious!

I might pick it up again to finish up my plat, all i need to finish are the competitive multiplayer ones.

Its really lots of fun, I just played it too much before and got tired of it

[quote name='Lucky13']I disagree that Godfather 2 was better than GTA IV. Saints Row 2 was more fun overall than GTA but I personally wouldn't compare Godfather and GTA. I think the comparison to Godfather 2 will be Mafia 2 when that comes out in May. Godfather 2 was a little too repetitive for my taste and didn't make me want to play the game the whole way through like I did with GTA IV. Check out the Mafia 2 game play trailers on youtube, it looks promising.

Also I got Godfather 2 for $9.99 from GameFly so I'd say hold off on getting if for $19.99[/QUOTE]

We all got are opinions the story of the main GTA IV put me to sleep and knifed me while i was sleeping. :) The godfather story kept me wanting to come back. The gameplay was good for a old style era and the multiplayer on GF2 really sucked so bad. The GTA IV is just so so on the MP. The expansions of GTA IV i am not including in this opinion. I bought the other 2 expansion dlcs and there good. I just got a nasty after taste of the original story. But these are my opinions and i rather play GTA SA or the older gta games then 4.

16.99 for skate 2 shipped on the same site odd everyone missed it! :)

bread's done
Back