Alien Syndrome on Wii for 8.99 w/ free ship

I bought this game after having fond memories of the master system version.

It's pretty much garbage. Literally close to PS1 graphics, and the gameplay is pretty terrible. I'd listen to reviews on this one.

I can agree. I looked forward to this game for a long time because of the old NES game. I picked this up while back on sale at TRU... it's terrible. *Any* kind of four player co-op game is great in my book, but this is really, really bad. PS1 level graphics, horrible controls, terrible collision detection, bad character customization, terrible everything.

I keep all my games. I collect everything. I actually sold this bomb.

I actually really enjoyed this game. I expected garbage, but instead got a decent Diablo x Smash TV loot RPG. Great for local co-op.

I also enjoyed this game, playing in co-op. But it's pretty unbalanced. It's been awhile but I remember opting for the "energy" type weapons and my friend going for the overall power weapons. Something like that. Eventually we got to the third tier of weapons and mine was some dumb low power weapon but it knocked/stunned enemies while he got a high power shotgun. It worked pretty well between us, except he got all the experience. Up until that point I was (guessing) about level 20 and maybe he was 17. By the time we got bored, he was level 40 and I was still only level 30.

My friends chipped in and bought it and I can say it was a pretty terrible game. Only one person can access the slow inventory system at a time. So anytime you want to check loot it takes a long time. The gameplay is bad too. Champions of Norrath is better in every single regard.

Have you ever had your friends tell you that the girl you wanted to date wasn't good enough for you? To stay far, far away from her, because she would break your heart and leave you feeling low? Alien Syndrome Wii is that girl! :bomb:

bread's done
Back