Selling my wii with games and also trading some ps3 games w: SF4 fightpad

chililili

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Note: Suggested prices do not include shipping and are subject to be changed with offers. Currently I'm only interested in Paypal.

Special Note: Due to my schedule and location on weekdays I can generally only pick up trades or ship on weekends. Take that into consideration as to when you can expect packages to be sent.

Symbols:
:hot: Still somewhat interested in keeping or Very interested in having
:cold: Very interested in selling and/or trading or not very interested in having
:whistle2:# Currently in negotiations (meaning discussing terms of trading or selling but might still consider other offers)
:D Shipped or pending

FOR TRADE/SELL

All my games are in mint condition with original box, manual, any intrinsical add-ons (i.e. maps or case covers) and disc with no scratches.

Nintendo Wii Console
:wii:Selling/Trading my Nintendo Wii console, still have the original box and packaging. Also bundling with it Wii Sports, 2 Wii Remotes with 2 Nunchucks and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Entertaining offers through paypal around 200 dollars, you can also offer in trade a PS3 SF4 fighting stick, and I will lower my price. Everything is in near mint condition and perfect working order, I am just selling it because I honestly don{t use it. I will only entertain buyers with at least 10 positive feedback on CAG, if you have lots of positive feedback on another website, contact me anyway.

PS3
:ps3: Brutal Legend (15 dollars)
:ps3: Bioshock (20 dollars)
:ps3: Batman: Arkham Asylum (25 dollars)

PS2
:ps2: ONIMUSHA BLADE WARRIORS:cold:

SNES

BLU-RAYS
:br:Spiderman 3 - 5 dollars

DVDS
BOOKS

HARDWARE
2 Fully working GForce 7300 GT

WANT:

$$$PAYPAL$$$

PC
Civilization V
Starcraft II

PS3
:ps3:DS or sixaxis controller
:ps3:Katamari Forever
:ps3:Darksiders
:ps3:3D Dot Game Heroes
PSN cards
SF4 Fight Pad-Joystick

XBOX 360
Xbox live Points

Miscellanous
Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition books, miniatures or tiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a HUGE D&D mini collection. Anything in particular you were looking for? I could use your Twilight Princess Wii. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='kidray666']I have a HUGE D&D mini collection. Anything in particular you were looking for? I could use your Twilight Princess Wii. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I have fixed up the listing a little bit. and have responded to some PMs, I also added a few more details on the computers but I have to yet take the pictures and check out precisely all the characteristics of all the components.

Night bump, basically ALL the ps3 Games and Zelda and Battle for Middle Earth have been called for just waiting for payments and stuff.

Haha yea, I have such a backlog of some older games I'm still trying to finish I haven't gotten around to some of the newer ones I have yet. :p

And free bump return!

[quote name='tamno1']How much is shipping for Starcraft 2 to 92844?[/QUOTE]

it all depends I can ship from Mexico or from Texas so standard USPS shipping from Texas and expensive shipping from mexico

[quote name='chililili']it all depends I can ship from Mexico or from Texas so standard USPS shipping from Texas and expensive shipping from mexico[/QUOTE]

So are we looking at around 45 shipped then?

[quote name='tamno1']So are we looking at around 45 shipped then?[/QUOTE]

yeah but then you'll have to wait a little till I can go to Texas (prolly next week)

Also if you have a trade offer I prefer it if you pm me

bread's done
Back