Dark Sector, Crackdown, Microsoft Rechargeable Blue Battery. 17.99 FS @ Newegg

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 chimpster1313

chimpster1313

Cleveland Sports Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:49 AM

i ordered mine yesterday, and it almost got to me today. i'm 100% positive i'm getting it tomorrow. pretty impressed with that.
Posted Image

#32 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:08 AM

I got mine today, charged the battery and I'm using it right now it's working fine. I know other people have mentioned they got bum batteries. Mine was ghetto taped together as well and crackdown shrink wrapped. Although it looks like it's factory sealed, still has the certificate of authenticity sticker on it.

#33 meds

meds

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:54 AM

I got mine today, charged the battery and I'm using it right now it's working fine. I know other people have mentioned they got bum batteries. Mine was ghetto taped together as well and crackdown shrink wrapped. Although it looks like it's factory sealed, still has the certificate of authenticity sticker on it.

Sweet, Need a blue battery to replace the white one in our blue controller. THANKS!

#34 rhodysteve311

rhodysteve311

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

Got mine a couple of days ago but came in about two like everyone else has said.

Mine also came taped together with Crackdown shrink-wrapped. For some reason the case for Crackdown smells like it was stored next to potpourri for a few months. Anyone else notice that?

#35 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

Got mine also, glad Crackdown isnt platinum hits, it was also shrink-wrapped but still has the microsoft seal on the side.