GoGamer Madness 1/19

Also, Final Fantasy 13 for PS3 preorder for $53 after shipping. I really want to, but I know there's going to be a better promotion sometime closer to release.

I forget, does gogamer charge at time of order or time of shipping for preorders? I was thinking on FFXIII is why I asked.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Also, Final Fantasy 13 for PS3 preorder for $53 after shipping. I really want to, but I know there's going to be a better promotion sometime closer to release.[/QUOTE]

Amazon allready does, 59 bucks but you get 10$ amazon credit for future game so really 49 bucks. And all of us should have free prime now so release day shipping!

[quote name='Fors78']Amazon allready does, 59 bucks but you get 10$ amazon credit for future game so really 49 bucks. And all of us should have free prime now so release day shipping![/QUOTE]

That is true (what i have on order atm) since the money will equal out due to 10 dollar gift code. I guess the amazon would ultimately be the better deal due to free release date shipping like you said. I'm hoping the CE edition will be announced soon (it got leaked on gamestop italy site) but will be offered on amazon also.

[quote name='kosmos13x']I forget, does gogamer charge at time of order or time of shipping for preorders? I was thinking on FFXIII is why I asked.[/QUOTE]

From past experience they charge at time of shipping.

[quote name='Rodster']From past experience they charge at time of shipping.[/QUOTE]

hmmm good to know if I somehow want to switch out from my amazon order (and for future reference). I remember getting the AoC CE edition last month but totally forgot about their payment methods. Thanks for the refresher.

bread's done
Back