Costco: Brutal Legend - $13.97 (if you can find it?)

Damn, that's a hot price. Too bad that if there are any left, the Red Flag hoarders will be all over them.

Well, I need a membership first and I don't have one. The Costco near my home never had much in the way of games according to people who shop there. I guess the RFD crew can have them and sell them online alongside the refurbished $149 120 GB PS3s they bought yesterday.

[quote name='RchrdJ']Damn, that's a hot price. Too bad that if there are any left, the Red Flag hoarders will be all over them.[/QUOTE]

its funny how you make fun of RFD, but then the thats where the OP got the information from....

Anyways, there are none left in Ottawa / Gatineau

I already had it, but if I didn't I would probably go to the one closest to me and try and find a copy.

I went to check it out at my local Costco ... in Anjou (Eastern part of Montreal)
I checked for both systems and I did not find any.
They have a good selection of DS games (to my suprise), but for 360 and PS3, it's almost nothing.
Half the games were NHL10 !

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Costco membership, and I'm in the Markham area. If there's any regulars who need to pick up a deal, pm me. I can probably meet up with you. Just bring cash, since Costco doesn't take any credit card but their own. (And debit, I think)

Pretty sure Costco accepts all major credit cards. I know my mother uses her American Express quite often, unless the rules have changed as of late.

I wont be going to Costco until Friday, but I'll give it a shot while I'm there. Chances are pretty slim I'm sure, but it's definitely worth a quick look.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Pretty sure Costco accepts all major credit cards. I know my mother uses her American Express quite often, unless the rules have changed as of late.[/QUOTE]
They only take cash, debit and American Express. They don't take anything else.

bread's done
Back