PlayStation Network 10 for 2010 Sale

bue

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5198]8146[/IMG-R]The Playstation Blog brings news of many 50% deals to be had in the Playstation Network store which end on Wednesday, Jan 27th. Amazon has some of the deals on their online store too.

:ps3: Critter Crunch $3.49
:ps3: Burn Zombie Burn $4.99
:ps3: Braid $7.49
:ps3: Tank Battles $3.49
:ps3: Uno $3.99
:ps3: Gravity Crash $4.99
:ps3: ZEN Pinball $4.99
:psp: Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament $14.99
:psp: Kurulin Fusion $2.49
:psp: Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign $4.99
:psp: Crystal Defenders PSP $4.99
:psp: Creature Defense $3.99
:psp: Thexder Neo $4.99

Last edited by a moderator:
critter crunch in 1080p is amazing but it is just another puzzle stacker

you can do without ever playing burn zombie burn, it's just a dull twin stick shooter

WOW, in for critter crunch! Thanks a bunch OP!!! My little niece had played the demo countless times, now she can actually play the full game lol.

Agreed, CC is worth every penny at that price, i have it on my iPod Touch.

edit: Decided to pull the trigger and i am glad i did, i had promo credit so total was a big fat zero.

Thanks OP!

Support Capybara and buy Critter Crunch! Its a fine game with an adorable main character who barfs rainbows. How can you not like that?!

In for one, played the demo and thought it was so cute that my eyes were going to bleed. I mean come on, rainbow colored puke! How cool is that?

wow, thanks OP! would not have noticed this otherwise.. definitely in for some of these..Critter Crunch for sure, maybe KF for the psp

edit: maybe pass on KF here is the only review I found

critter crunch is fun, but it's not a game that you turn on a $300 Blu Ray Equipped HD console for.

Better on ipod or something portable, I think.

I wasn't enamored with Critter Crunch when I played the demo....but 3.49?!?!?
How could I pass up a game for 3.49? It's so cheap.

And I got BZB at the earlier sale for 4.99. It's completely worth that.

Critter Crunch is absolutely worth getting, the online is pretty hectic as well if you have friends to play with.

Also, this game shouldn't be missed:
PSP:
Kurulin Fusion $2.49

An interesting puzzle music game with music by Nobuo Uematsu.

[quote name='jer7583']critter crunch is fun, but it's not a game that you turn on a $300 Blu Ray Equipped HD console for.[/QUOTE]Makes no sense.

[quote name='jer7583']critter crunch is fun, but it's not a game that you turn on a $300 Blu Ray Equipped HD console for.

Better on ipod or something portable, I think.[/QUOTE]

:roll: It's one of the most beautiful puzzle games on the system. I turn my PS3 on specifically to play this game. Do you own it?

Thanks OP, looking for a way to blow the 20 credit for PSN on amazon prior to the 3/31/10 deadline. Hoping for other sales to spend the rest.

Thanks, OP! Critter Crunch for $3.49 is a great way to use my Amazon PSN credit from inFAMOUS. (I can't remember when that expires...)

i saw the demo video of Burn zombies Burn. kinda reminds me of Smash TV but w/ Zombies.. that CC Game.. not sure if its something I wanna get. I hear big raves here but havent seen it.. I guess off to YouTube to check it out. I'm fairly new to the PS3 (Since Xmas) so I'm not sure what DLC is good or not. If theres an equivalent on the 360 i'll most likely get it there.

So what do people think of the Burn Zombies Burn game.

[quote name='ncc1701p']
So what do people think of the Burn Zombies Burn game.[/QUOTE]
I didn't like it too much at first, but I was playing and all of a sudden it clicked. There is a lot of strategy to the game, the weapons are fun, and the action is bloody and humurous. Almost impossible to get gold medals... I think the longest I've survive for was 30 mins and that was only a silver medal. Well worth $5.

I'm still on the fence on CC. I'll give the demo another shot.

Do Amazon's PSN sales usually mirror the Playstation Store's Thursday updates? ie Can I buy CC for $3.49 directly from PSN tonight?

I like BZB. IIRC, you don't use both sticks to play fully meaning you can't shoot in a direction other than the one you're facing. There's a big risk/reward style to it. Shooting zombies gets you points but burning them ups the multiplier (but no points). Then when they're on fire, you kill a bunch for multiplied points...but then the multiplier goes down. There's fast zombies and explosive zombies (which explode and decimate the multiplier without giving you points) and of course, if you get touched with a burning zombie, you lose health.
So basically you're being chased by 100 burning zombies waiting for the chance to drop some TNT but you have to hover just outside the blast zone to get maximum killage and then go and build your multiplier up again. I think its hard to do well (and you need to do well to unlock the next level)

I am not a fan of dual stick shooters but I like this game a lot.

Is the sale live now on PSN? CC still seems to be 6.99 there. Will this be Amazon only?

[quote name='tomwaits1']Do Amazon's PSN sales usually mirror the Playstation Store's Thursday updates? ie Can I buy CC for $3.49 directly from PSN tonight?[/QUOTE]

no, not at all, at least it really hasn't happened before..the benefit is that you get different sales oppurtunities, downside is you can't use PSN credit :cry:

lets hope for a better update today than last week..slow start to a new year Sony!!

I can also highly recommend Critter Crunch. Rainbow Puke!
Great game and great hand drawnHD graphics.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Just to echo the common sentiments -

Critter Crunch deserves your dough.

Burn Zombie Burn is a travesty.

That is all.[/QUOTE]

I think I'm gonna pick up Critter Crunch as well.

However, I bought BZB a while ago and I really enjoyed it. Once you get the hang of it, the risk/reward mechanic with setting the zombies on fire, and trying to chain bombs together to get high scores is really satisfying. I really liked going back to trying to beat my old high scores and such; I feel like it's a pretty good twin-stick shooter. Just thought I would offer a differing opinion. :D

I don't know what is wrong with me... but I have Critter Crunch on my iPhone... and find it absolutely mind numbingly boring and un-fun... :\

and amazon doesn't have everything. Specifically bomberman. I figure maybe if I post enough and submit enough 'I couldn't find this' results to amazon maybe it'll show up before my credit expires :p

I jsut wanted to pose the quick questions, is critter crunch trophy enabled? It doesn't sell the game for me one way or the other, but I wanted to check.

[quote name='goateesox']I jsut wanted to pose the quick questions, is critter crunch trophy enabled? It doesn't sell the game for me one way or the other, but I wanted to check.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it has trophies and I think the game is really fun and easily worth $3.49. It has local and online multiplayer too.

bread's done
Back