Games Prints Posters CDs DVDs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skinkrawl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
I have tons of stuff up on Ebay right now, including prints, posters, CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs, Blu ray, stickers, and much more!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/abefromanpa..._trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Also still selling any of the action figures below. If you are interested in them, please hit me up.

Willing to trade for anything on the list below, as well as movie posters and boxed Atari and NES games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want:

Laserdisc

Criterion Collection!
Box Sets
plus many many more!!

Nintendo Entertainment System

Clu Clu Land
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong Jr.
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Ikari Warriors
Stack-Up
Tetris Tengen
Tons more (complete games)

I will go through and label all of these later. Most are either Spawn or Star Wars. If you have a question about a particular figure, feel free to ask. They are all in good condition, with the usual shelf wear to be expected on average, while some are in like new condition. Feel free to make offers, either with games, other toys, comics, or Paypal/Amazon.

img1080w.th.jpg

welcome to the trading forum!

I have a complete collector's edition of Fable II I'd be willing to sell. Feel free to PM me an offer. I also have Metroid Prime 3.

pricing on systems? I've been looking for a good condition complete genesis and snes. Feel free to pm or cml for partial trades as well.

bread's done
Back