I have some 360 and PS3 accessories for sale

OmegaRicochet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
EDIT: As of 03-29-10 all I have left are the network adapters. Thanks everyone for looking!

I've got some gaming accessories that I need to move. What I have *UPDATED*

4 A, B, G White Wireless Networking Adapters for the 360

I picked these up when Circuit City was going out of business to have as backups and for some friends (who ultimately decided that they didn't want any). They are all brand new in their respective boxes and have been kept indoors (i.e. in climate controlled rooms) since I brought them home. I'm hoping to get money for them (Paypal is definitely preferred).

Check a few posts down for the new prices!

An extra $5 for shipping would be appreciated as I'm going to send them out Priority USPS (which is generally around $9) but it isn't necessary as I'm really just hoping to move them out to get them out of my closet. Since I'm at a 0 rating, I will ship first, but I will not ship until I talk with you through PM or email. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hit me with any questions!

PS: While I do prefer just selling them, I'm not against trading them. Send me a PM if you have a potential deal.

EDIT: As of 03-29-10 all I have left are the network adapters. Thanks everyone for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Free bump. Your prices are actually higher than some of the major sellers (amazon, newegg, etc.) I know it's tough to think you'll have to take a loss, but you'll likely have to come down if you to hope to sell any of those items here.

[quote name='dragonjud']Free bump. Your prices are actually higher than some of the major sellers (amazon, newegg, etc.) I know it's tough to think you'll have to take a loss, but you'll likely have to come down if you to hope to sell any of those items here.[/QUOTE]

This guy is right.

DS3 Controller=$44.99 shipped
360 Controller=$29.99 shipped
360 Network Adapter=$70 shipped

All of these are Amazon prices. If I took the time to shop around I could most likely find them for slightly cheaper elsewhere.

You know, it's kinda silly, but I didn't think to actually check the prices before posting. That makes absolute sense. So, here are the new prices:

$30 each for the PS3 controllers
$20 each for the 360 controllers
$50 each for the Network Adapters

Maybe that's a better deal. Thanks for bringing that to my attention dragonjud and MikeBastard.

Dunno what will be left come Saturday but that should be payday for me. Will keep an eye on this just in case. I could use a DS3

Another update:
The 360 controllers are all sold/traded! Yay for me! I've still got 2 PS3 DualShock controllers up for grabs and 4 360 Network Adapters. Thanks to everyone for your time!

I have a question for anybody that knows. I've been slightly bombarded with PMs and some people want to trade while others want to buy. I've been trying to take them in the order that I receive them in in an attempt to be fair. Is that the right etiquette for something like this situation? I ask because I have been in conversation with a couple of people but haven't heard back from them today. Meanwhile, I've got others that have contacted me today that are willing to pay or trade now. It's common courtesy to end talks with the first potential buyers before moving to the next ones, right?

I don't know but I want one now! lol anyway figure it out with the slowpokes and get back to me. 30$ for a brand new controller is too good to pass up. Also is the total price 35$ to include the shipping or is it a flat 30$?

Lol well we all know why we're on this website, but let me know when the other people turn you down or you get tired of waiting for them.

Sold another Dual Shock 3 controller so I've only got 1 left! Still got the adapters if anyone wants one or anyone knows someone that wants one. Thanks again!

bread's done
Back