Wet (PS3 or 360) $22.98 shipped Gohastings.com

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 macschwag14

macschwag14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:20 PM

Anybody know if this is the same price at the store?

I'm planning on going today and I hope that they honor the online price as I've got a $10 off coupon for this game. $10 is certainly a cheap-ass price for this half-assed game.

I only ask because I've noticed discreprencies between the online's and the store's prices.

I might have just answered my own question. I called my local Hastings and asked if they honored their online prices in the store. When I was told 'no,' I asked why, to which I was told that's just what they do. Seems like a strange business model. I'm still going to bring the print-off from the online price to try it in person.

#32 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:24 AM

I happily jumped on this deal (360). Will probably pale in comparison to Bayonetta -- which I'm currently 12 hours into -- but I hope to get some fun out of WET. I'm actually hoping it's a short-ish game, as I have so much other stuff to play (AC2 and ME2:CE at top of list, along with L4D 2 from Amazon DOTD).

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#33 macschwag14

macschwag14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:13 AM

Game is $19.99 in-store as well, for those who don't want to pay shipping.

#34 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:39 AM

Still a bit to high for me. The game seems like it will get boring pretty fast with no replay value.

I beat the game 3 times now and really dig it still. The controls are not bad i have no clue what they were talking about. I love the controls of the game. The replay in this game is super high as well. The achievements are a blast to do for the most of them as well. The videos made me go hmmm looks good but i will pass. I then played them demo and was wow maybe worth a used price of $30 tops. Then i beat the game and kept playing at my friends which made me fall in love with this game. I bought to many games since xmas sales so i had to hold off buying this game. I am glad i did now.