Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Server shutdowns: GWFL Marketplace 8-22!/GWFL 7-1-2014!/Burnout Revenge back up!

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#211 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

Without any warning, looks like the servers to Nexuiz have shut down.

http://www.trueachie...-be-offline.htm

While I'm glad I only paid 200 for it, I'm still bummed out I never really had the chance to play it.

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#212 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

Without any warning, looks like the servers to Nexuiz have shut down.

http://www.trueachie...-be-offline.htm

While I'm glad I only paid 200 for it, I'm still bummed out I never really had the chance to play it.

Wow, that's really disappointing. Especially since it didn't even last a year. Wasn't this part of a Xbox 360 arcade promotion with Alan Wake's American Nightmare and some other games?

#213 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

Blame THQ's demise as they ran the servers.

#214 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

Any word on what THQ games are getting shut off? I know Nexuiz & Homefront are already down and there's rumors other games go down end of this month.

I have WWE All Stars & You Don't Know Jack I can test. 2K has said they will keep WWE 13 servers up.

#215 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

UFC Undisputed 3 was shut down according to owners in the deal thread about BB selling it for $7.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#216 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

UFC Undisputed 3 was shut down according to owners in the deal thread about BB selling it for $7.

Is that PS3 or 360? A PS3 site lists it down, but I don't see anything about it shut down on TA, but Homefront reflects the shut down.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#217 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:57 AM

Facebook page to get crytek to turn on homefront servers

https://www.facebook...ackForHomefront

#218 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

WWE All-Stars is shut down too. Ended up trading my copies in for more than I paid for :D

Is WWE 12 still up?

I also noticed all the DLC and related content was delisted for the UFC's on xbox.com but Red Faction Guerrilla and Armageddon are not. So I assume those two are still up?

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#219 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:24 AM

UFC 3 still works online. Just tested the copy I just received in the mail. The in game marketplace store does NOT work which is how the user is prompted to enter the online pass code, but if you redeem code outside the game then enter the game and play there is no problem accessing the online portions of the game including the clubs, the fights and user shared content. UFC 2010 seems to have the same problem, but I can't locate my online pass code at the moment to be sure.

#220 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:00 AM

So I know Family Game Night 1 (XBLA/retail) was taken offline, but what about Family Game Night 3? Need to know before I commit to buying it during the GoD sale going on now.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#221 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

Games For Windows Live Marketplace will close on Thursday, August 22nd. This means games and dlc can no longer be purchased through the GFWL Marketplace, but games can still be played and earn achievements. Can games be bought on Steam and keys entered on GFWL? I doubt it.

Also, it appears that GFWL itself will shut down on July 1, 2014.
Posted Image
Now playing:

#222 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

Games For Windows Live Marketplace will close on Thursday, August 22nd. This means games and dlc can no longer be purchased through the GFWL Marketplace, but games can still be played and earn achievements. Can games be bought on Steam and keys entered on GFWL? I doubt it.

Also, it appears that GFWL itself will shut down on July 1, 2014.

WHAT?!

Thanks for posting this information.  And when the hell was Microsoft going to mention this broadly?!  I never bought the Arkham City and Bioshock 2 DLC, so I guess I'll never get a sale price on those.  Damn...

I wonder what happens if you buy DLC for Games for Windows Live through Steam.  Would it still register after tomorrow?

#223 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

WHAT?!

Thanks for posting this information.  And when the hell was Microsoft going to mention this broadly?!  I never bought the Arkham City and Bioshock 2 DLC, so I guess I'll never get a sale price on those.  Damn...

I wonder what happens if you buy DLC for Games for Windows Live through Steam.  Would it still register after tomorrow?

Minervas den is actually $5 (was 10 before wasn't it?). No Clarification on buying Dlc elsewhere. They say contact the developer.
Posted Image
Now playing: