Photo
- - - - -

CAGcast #186: Boatcrash, et al.

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 Thevoiceinyourhead

Thevoiceinyourhead

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:11 PM

If shipwreck had posted on twitter, asking people for nicknames for wombat, and had read them all out like wombat did this show, next week we would find out how upset wombat was about it all and how his wife is taking it as some personal attack.

#62 dastly75

dastly75

Resident Squirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:52 PM

I'm surprised Cheapy's rap didn't have anything about smoking blunts and being a space pimp.

Cheap Ass Giraffes Grifball Team Captain

Posted Image

Posted Image

#63 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:14 AM

i think i like it more when Wombat was just going random with the nicknames at the end. anything involving Shippy directly made me sorta cringe and feel bad for him. >_<
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#64 AgentSushi

AgentSushi

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:06 AM

Why is everyone going on and on about wombat calling ship all those names, it was meant as a joke nothing more?
Posted Image

#65 dizee

dizee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:47 PM

Why is everyone going on and on about wombat calling ship all those names, it was meant as a joke nothing more?

probably because it wasnt funny the first time and it still wasnt funny after the 50th time.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#66 blacksanta87

blacksanta87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:47 PM

I'm surprised Cheapy's rap didn't have anything about smoking blunts and being a space pimp.

Hahahaha. I know right. Or about going to sex motels.
Pigtails are for face Fucking.

#67 Tophat666

Tophat666

Big Bear with Top Hat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

Good to hear Boatcrash again. Good episode as always guys.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#68 Cokomon

Cokomon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:18 PM

An entertaining show, good work. I enjoyed the Mass Effect 2 coverage, discussion of the iPad, Boatcrash's Dark Void review and, most of all, Cheapy's freestyle rapping at the end.
Posted Image

#69 Henrikl

Henrikl

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:58 AM

Best, show, ever! BoatCrash... moahahahaha!!!

#70 Microshock

Microshock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:29 AM

Yeah, I also felt that Wombat was just trying too hard to be funny on the show this time. You don't need to give out blatant insults and then disguise it as a joke.

I don't exactly love Shipwreck for the way he reviews his stuff now and all the garbage he reviews instead of other games but come on, you could've stopped after the 3rd "joke".

Stop feeling like you're the third wheel and somehow left out now, just be yourself and it'll be fine
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - July 1, 2011 (was AWESOME)
STEAM- Microshocky Origin/Battlelog Microshock

#71 AgentSushi

AgentSushi

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:46 PM

probably because it wasnt funny the first time and it still wasnt funny after the 50th time.

But it was funny!!
Posted Image

#72 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:59 PM

But it was funny!!

Shippy and I thought it was funny too.

#73 MCalvert1

MCalvert1

AKA AssaultSuit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:25 PM

I'm sure I missed it either on the show itself or somehwere on the forums, but could someone fill me on the emails to CheapyD that are "thinly veiled threats" coming from Hal Halpin?

MjC

#74 ihih

ihih

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:40 AM

I really hate how Wombat goes about ending the show sometimes "I feel like I'm going to die" He's probably right its time to end but don't know these kinda comments really rub me the wrong way :&

#75 Chris_GTR1

Chris_GTR1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:09 AM

i feel like wombat is jelous of shipwreck ever since hes become a regular on the show. recently more than than ever i har wombat insulting ship for pretty much no reason. its somewhat comical but ship is usually quiet and doesnt insult back making me feel bad for him. please cheapy talk to wombat on the show about my comment, id like to hear an explanation on wombats part on why hes constantly insulting ship.

#76 scottydoo32

scottydoo32

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

i just wanted to give a quick shout out to terry, man you can fight this cancer. my dad just recently passed away from luekemia, he fought for 10 years. so you can do it terry we all are routing for you

#77 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

Kind of a boring and uninteresting show where you managed to stretch very few topics over about 100 minutes.

#78 Mayday

Mayday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:21 PM

Holy Balls this episode was funny, the CAGcast is getting better and better. Also, I discovered the site through the podcast. I've also been thinking for insults for Shipwreck, here's a few I made earlier:

Cunt Drizzle
Clit Dick
Holy Balls Your Head is on Fire
Your cock is like a Hitachi Microwave, it just don't work
Dick Pull
Jizz Cock
Cum Swat
Cat loving ash fucker
Wrap your dick round an office chair and have a good time

Also, you guys should be a game. World Of Jew.

#79 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:35 AM

In the closing Wombat called ShipWreck: "Day Walker", and you were all confused.... it's from South Park Season 9 Episode 11.
Eric referred to red heads without freckles as Day Walkers.

And here I thought it was a Blade reference.

i feel like wombat is jelous of shipwreck ever since hes become a regular on the show. recently more than than ever i har wombat insulting ship for pretty much no reason. its somewhat comical but ship is usually quiet and doesnt insult back making me feel bad for him. please cheapy talk to wombat on the show about my comment, id like to hear an explanation on wombats part on why hes constantly insulting ship.

Wombat's turned heel.

I thought the random nicknames were pretty funny, and were just in good fun, even if most weren't that original (except for Boatcrash).

Also
Cheapy: Can you think of any characters with less personality than Dom and Marcus

Wombat: CheapyD and Shipwreck...

Nice

Edited by msdmoney, 04 February 2010 - 05:45 AM.

#80 jezis

jezis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:06 AM

My personal favorite episode boatcrash that name made me lol hard my brother tryed to get the gamer tag of it but it was taken best show ever guys :)