Security Certificate issues (please help) ---> :-)

MikeBastard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Okay, for about a week or not I've had a problem with amazon.com. Sometimes when I go there I'm told:

www.amazon.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for www.pricegrabber.com (sometimes it's only valid for *cafepress.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

I've done the "add exception" thing and it just redirects Amazon to Pricegrabber, so that doesn't work.

I've done virus/malware scans, reinstalled browsers, cleared cookies and cache, messed with the router, etc. Nothing really helps. I can usually make it go away by flipping between AES and TKIP wireless security, but I want a real fix. I have a WRT160-N router.

I've googled a shit load and tried everything that came up, which hasn't been much. It's happening on my wife's computer as well. I think it might have to do with Firefox 3.6 even though it's still happening on my laptop after downgrading to Firefox 3.5.7.

The date and time to my computer are correct in both the system tray and the BIOS. I know that's the main problem people were having when you google it.

Anybody, please? Sometimes Amazon will just randomly redirect to pricegrabber.com and other times I get the certificate error. I'm out of things to try. I've exhausted all of my resources.

[quote name='Malik112099']Just do a google search on how to reset your SSL certificates[/QUOTE]

I've googled it and I can't find exactly what to do. It just says to reset your certificates, but not how to do it.

bread's done
Back