Fairytale Fights $20 new $18 used 360 and PS3

i played the demo and i didn't think it was that bad....this dropped fairly quickly but i'm waiting for an even deeper drop.....i just don't think it's worth $20 bucks but $10-$12....i'd bite.

[quote name='gshell']i played the demo and i didn't think it was that bad....this dropped fairly quickly but i'm waiting for an even deeper drop.....i just don't think it's worth $20 bucks but $10-$12....i'd bite.[/QUOTE]

how about free? ;)

haha looks like that influx finally caught up to them. Last time I went to my local GS I saw about 5 copies and my friend that works there said he had another 20 used copies in the back room.

I agree, game isnt worth more than a buck or two... Free was about right from BB.

EDIT: scrap that, reverse it, getting PAID to take it from BB was about right!

[quote name='token2k6']ah, what is today? Make a joke-thread day? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Sadly, no. $18 is the lowest Fairytale Fights has ever dropped, so if someone was mildly interested in this game they may pick it up now. Or wait some more, it's their choice.

[quote name='Nebenator']Sadly, no. $18 is the lowest Fairytale Fights has ever dropped, so if someone was mildly interested in this game they may pick it up now. Or wait some more, it's their choice.[/QUOTE]
As CAG's we should try and keep everyone from playing this horrible game.

[quote name='Brother Daz']As CAG's we should try and keep everyone from playing this horrible game.[/QUOTE]

Is it the new fuck?

...Offtopic: I saw fuck for $3 the other day and I wanted to buy it for the lulz, but didn't.

[quote name='Nebenator']Sadly, no. $18 is the lowest Fairytale Fights has ever dropped, so if someone was mildly interested in this game they may pick it up now. Or wait some more, it's their choice.[/QUOTE]

Clearly that's not the case since many of us in this very thread got it for free. ;-)

And even without the Reward Zone Coupon that is being referred to, Best Buy has frequently had it at $20 (which is why it was even free in the first place).

If you were interested at all and DIDN'T get it from Best Buy for free AND didn't find someone stuck with copies who'd give it to you or sell it to you, then you might as well continue to wait.

I played it for roughly 20 minutes (PS3 version) during the BB debacle, and it's alright. Certainly not the worst thing I've played, even recently, but not something I'd even consider keeping around to toss in once in a while. I'd rather play my umpteen-thousandth team deathmatch on MW2. And this is coming from a guy that has Sneak King, and still plays it once in a while (cause it's fucking creepy...).

I've been playing through this game co-op with my girlfriend. We love it, despite it's serious flaws. Unlimited continues and the ability for one player to "pull" another past tough platforming make up for it being annoying at times.

It's a good intersection between Castle Crashers and the Lego games for the hack-n-slash couple. Worth $10-15 easily if you fit into this crowd.

[quote name='trenttati']I've been playing through this game co-op with my girlfriend. We love it, despite it's serious flaws. Unlimited continues and the ability for one player to "pull" another past tough platforming make up for it being annoying at times.

It's a good intersection between Castle Crashers and the Lego games for the hack-n-slash couple. Worth $10-15 easily if you fit into this crowd.[/QUOTE]

I played it with my brother and the game was pretty boring. Boss battles felt too long drawn out and it didn't feel as if there was enough variety to the game. The platforming elements were a little frustrating too. Maybe it's more fun with more than two people but I wasn't really feeling it. Having to use the right analog stick for attacks wasn't all that much either and sometimes the game was too bright and vibrant for its own good.

For $20 you can pick up Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection which includes Golden Axe 1-3 and Streets of Rage 1-3 which should provide hours of 2 player beat 'em up entertainment. It also has Altered Beast, Comix Zone, ESWAT and Shinobi 3 if you want some one player goodness.

was $9.99 at best buy a few weeks ago and I picked it up, got a laugh or two (cute little fairly tale girl sliding on blood... brought a smile to my face). But its a pretty iffy game. mindless hack and slash.

My wife still wants me to buy this game. I told her 20 dollars was too much. I'm waiting for it to hit 5 or 10 bucks. Once that happens I'll probably pick it up. More accurately, once it's retail price is in that price range, I'll buy it on Ebay for a couple of bucks. Sadly I missed the free game day because of the blizzard.

To make matters worse, I missed the SBD free game because my tire blew out on the way to BB for that one. Next time a free game comes out with a BB coupon, I fully expect a tornado to pick me up and rip me apart.

[quote name='typical guy']My wife still wants me to buy this game. I told her 20 dollars was too much. I'm waiting for it to hit 5 or 10 bucks. Once that happens I'll probably pick it up. More accurately, once it's retail price is in that price range, I'll buy it on Ebay for a couple of bucks. Sadly I missed the free game day because of the blizzard.

To make matters worse, I missed the SBD free game because my tire blew out on the way to BB for that one. Next time a free game comes out with a BB coupon, I fully expect a tornado to pick me up and rip me apart.[/QUOTE]

Rough luck :whistle2:(

I didn't get in on either offer either. These deals get raped in NYC

bread's done
Back