Sam's Club Punch Out Wii $8.48

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#31 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

I got a PS2 Official Guitar Hero Guitar, $1.83. It is wireless and in a blue box.

I also saw a Nyko PS3 Guitar for $2.xx
Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundles from $10.xx to $13.xx depending on the system

#32 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:24 PM

$8 is about what it's worth IMO. If you liked Punch Out it's probably worth trying for that price, but I wouldn't spend more than maybe $10. (I spent full price or thereabouts.)
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#33 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

Yeah I'm amazed that the TIV is $22.50 on Amazon.

#34 blair2100

blair2100

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:51 PM

Just an FYI, I also got Grand Slam Tennis for the Wii for 8.48 today when I went to look for this and Batman.

#35 Suade

Suade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

Sam's Club has Punch Out (Wii) for only $8.48. Someone may want to buy the other Sam's Clubs out of their inventory like I did mine. Glad they had 6 copies :D They also have Up (Wii) for like $5 as well.:roll:

I bought five and left five there. Gamestop is giving $19. The one I went to let me trade in two with a receipt (to prove I didn’t steel them)and that gave me an extra $10. The Edge card gave me +10%. Those two trades paid for the five I bought and I can give two to friends and keep one. You rock! If you need a kidney or something, let me know. By the way, Amazon is giving $22 for it.

#36 Thasmagal

Thasmagal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

Picked 1 up! Thanks OP!

#37 ARATHERLARGEMAN

ARATHERLARGEMAN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:28 AM

I got three for my friends and I. Thanks alot OP.

#38 kiribee

kiribee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:40 AM

Oh, if only I wasn't blind as crap at night I would go check out my Sams Club :|

#39 whymustiregister

whymustiregister

Coupon PDF Maker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:13 AM

Searched for "guitar" on the web site. My local store has -

Guitar Hero Smash Hits - Xbox 360 #729834 - $6.81 ($10 Amazon TIV)
Guitar Hero Smash Hits - Wii #729806 - $10.81 ($12.25 Amazon TIV)
Guitar Hero World Tour - PS2 #469364 - $6.81 ($4.75 Amazon TIV)

#40 YourHero

YourHero

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:19 AM

Thanks OP picked one up for me and a buddy in Colorado Springs, though those were the last two.

#41 jms5118

jms5118

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:27 AM

wish i could get in on this but the closest sam's club is 150 miles from me.

#42 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:33 PM

In the future save yourself some trouble and check their website to see which ones have it available for in store pick up. Then you can try adding 100 for in store pick up to your cart to see if there are ample copies available.

I don't believe in accuracy using an online search system, either way I don't have access to the membership :drool:

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#43 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

Got one. Thanks, OP!

#44 shoe478

shoe478

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:12 PM

I don't believe in accuracy using an online search system, either way I don't have access to the membership :drool:

I guess you didn't see the one day pass in this thread.

#45 Gaming-Module

Gaming-Module

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

Why are you guys selling them on Amazon and Gamestop instead of selling spares to fellow CAG's? I'd have paid $22-25 for a new copy.

The cohesion of the community on this site has really gone down the crapper.

#46 beane316

beane316

I Is Awesomer Than Yous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:30 PM

Damn...that's a great price...too bad I'll never find one around here for that :'(

#47 ARATHERLARGEMAN

ARATHERLARGEMAN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:40 PM

I just looked online at the stores around me in SFLA. They don't show anymore in stock. I know when I got mine yesterday the guy behind me in line wanted it too. If you guys want to call the store and see if the online is wrong. I will go get them for you. Zip code 33314. I'll drive the 25 miles but thats it. lol. Oh and btw if you go and they don;t have the card on the aisle ask someone. Mine had them but not on display.

#48 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:04 PM

In the good old days of this site people used to always offer up cheap games for cost plus shipping even when they could've gotten more trading them in somewhere else. Man, times have changed on here.

#49 yosh

yosh

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:07 PM

Thanks for the info OP. My cousin went out and got a copy for me and him. Yay~

#50 Sigma

Sigma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:33 PM

I'd loved to have picked this up, but it appears as if my Sam's Club was hit up by another douche bag hoarder like our OP here and they are all sold out.
Posted Image Posted Image

#51 shiftomnimega

shiftomnimega

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:50 PM

For anyone in S. Hampton Roads I can confirm that the website was accurate and there were two copies of this game at the VB location. There is still one left. You will have to go to customer service to open the cage though because none of the cardboard barcode things are on the floor.

If you're doing the one day pass thing then you'll be at Customer Service anyway. It'll be .85 cents for the surcharge. With VA tax it comes to $9.80.
Posted Image

#52 neonlights326

neonlights326

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:23 AM

Got one!

#53 Plinko

Plinko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:32 AM

It's sad how the dregs of Slickdeals and FatWallet have invaded this site.

#54 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:33 AM

I checked the Sam's Club website last night, and it showed none at the closest store to me. Still, I made a 70 mile drive (round trip) to the closest store looking for this, and Batman for 360.

Got there, and found both! They only had one copy of Punch-Out!!, but I was glad to see it!

Thanks for the poster that linked to that one day membership.

#55 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:59 AM

Online showed no stock near me but I went and checked anyways... no dice. Too bad, would have been a great deal. I guess there's always Super Punch-Out on VC.

#56 Civickid96

Civickid96

Signals Analyst Soldier

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:32 AM

I told a friend this morning about this deal and we went to check out the nearest Sam's Club. I found a Batman:AA for the :360: for myself but no card tag for the Punch Out. We went to pick up my game and asked if they had Punch Out. They had ONE last copy left. I happily let my friend go ahead and grab it.

I think seeing my friend get a great game at a cheap price made my Sunday. I could be like anyone else here and hoard all this stuff but helping out a friend at these hard financial times counts for much more. I can always get more games later. Lesson should be learned here.

--Michael
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:21 PM

Continue the discussion over here:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=250772