Photo
- - - - -

CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

• Please log in to reply
3393 replies to this topic

#3091 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:48 PM

Mortal Kombat on Vita is good. Paco is right about the characters though they don't look that great. Backgrounds look pretty good. It was worth 14.89

Seems like the online to it is better than the PS3 one. Then again I haven't tried the PS3 one since I got DSL.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#3092 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

Paco, get ready to bitch. Another Blazblue game incoming!

http://shoryuken.com...re/<br /><br />Its a new installment not another version of Continuum Shift but watch them release that and several different versions of it.

#3093 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

I'm getting Persona, but I'm feeling it is going to be flavor of the week on here just like every other fighting game (can't help it, it's CAG). Also Fuck you Blazblue. They're trying to pull off that same shit with Guilty Gear, except this time no one gives a Fuck because there are too many other fighters out there. It's like Madden without the bros and an anemic demographic of weaboos.

Jman, I'd say stick with DSL atm. If it's performing overall better than cable and costing you less, then it's a no brainer.

#3094 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:29 AM

I'm getting Persona, but I'm feeling it is going to be flavor of the week on here just like every other fighting game (can't help it, it's CAG). Also Fuck you Blazblue. They're trying to pull off that same shit with Guilty Gear, except this time no one gives a Fuck because there are too many other fighters out there. It's like Madden without the bros and an anemic demographic of weaboos.

Jman, I'd say stick with DSL atm. If it's performing overall better than cable and costing you less, then it's a no brainer.

I'll keep the DSL forever unless unless the cable is good when it gets fiber optic. That's the only way I would switch back. The way the cable was I doubt even with fiber optic it will that great. There's just to many people on it and the company has no idea what there doing. If there's a way to Fuck up fiber optic and it not being as good as they think this cable company will do it. They will do it the cheapest way possible and there was something the DSL company said about it about the way they was doing that he said it would be better but it won't be as good as what they think it will be.

Of course I'll stick to my DSL forever unless that fiber optic turns out good or something better comes along.

DSL is 40 a month for 7mb and cable was 50 a month for 5mb. The speed being a little faster on DSL doesn't matter to me. What I'm happy about is how stable it is compared to cable. I would have been happy if the DSL was at least 3mb. If it was stable even at that it would out perform the cable.

Edited by Lost_In_Shadows, 06 August 2012 - 02:47 AM.

#3095 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:57 AM

P4 is coming out tomorrow (didn't know until today). I will make a sign up sheet only if there are enough people to warrant it (10+). But if you're just going to mash buttons for 2 weeks, don't even bother.

#3096 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:43 AM

P4 is coming out tomorrow (didn't know until today). I will make a sign up sheet only if there are enough people to warrant it (10+). But if you're just going to mash buttons for 2 weeks, don't even bother.

But that's how you play all the games Aksys makes bro.

Posted Image
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#3097 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

Paco didn't complain about a new Blazblue. I am sad. I was waiting for it but it never came.

I know I'll eventually buy Persona Arena I doubt I'll buy it on release. I Might rent it and see how it is.

#3098 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:51 AM

Paco didn't complain about a new Blazblue. I am sad. I was waiting for it but it never came.

I know I'll eventually buy Persona Arena I doubt I'll buy it on release. I Might rent it and see how it is.

I got that out on Neogaf after complaining in a 10 page topic about how shitty the game was.

#3099 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:58 AM

I got that out on Neogaf after complaining in a 10 page topic about how shitty the game was.

Every time I play a game around 7pm-11pm and its fine. It really pisses me off and made me think about the cable internet. Also the first day or two I had DSl I was going to play a game at that certain time and thought I'll have to wait since it sucks at that time. Then I realized I didn't have cable anymore. lol

I really got use to working around the cable. Either playing late or beating people on it before it gets so unstable.

I hate myself for not switching a long time ago. Could have saved money and time and my blood pressure would stay lower. =P

I'm sure you know this.... but KOFXIII is coming to psn tomorrow. I can usually find enough games when I play it but this is even better since there will be more people and more scrubs ^_^

Edited by Lost_In_Shadows, 07 August 2012 - 06:11 AM.

#3100 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

Every time I play a game around 7pm-11pm and its fine. It really pisses me off and made me think about the cable internet. Also the first day or two I had DSl I was going to play a game at that certain time and thought I'll have to wait since it sucks at that time. Then I realized I didn't have cable anymore. lol

I really got use to working around the cable. Either playing late or beating people on it before it gets so unstable.

I hate myself for not switching a long time ago. Could have saved money and time and my blood pressure would stay lower. =P

I'm sure you know this.... but KOFXIII is coming to psn tomorrow. I can usually find enough games when I play it but this is even better since there will be more people and more scrubs ^_^

More scrubs are always welcome. Hating on them hoes cause I'm the best. Bitch can't you see? Fall back away from me, just me and chin in the VIP. Now grab with clark. grab with vice. Cause when you grab the scrubs gots to grab em right.

#3101 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

More scrubs are always welcome. Hating on them hoes cause I'm the best. Bitch can't you see? Fall back away from me, just me and chin in the VIP. Now grab with clark. grab with vice. Cause when you grab the scrubs gots to grab em right.

Posted Image

#3102 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:43 AM

I'm sorry guys, but screw Street Fighter. I'm maining this game.

#3103 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:46 AM

Posted Image

Fuck brofist, I'm gonna Space Jam them mother fuckers. NAH NAH NAH. HEY YOU WHAT YOU GON DO?!

Everybody get up it's time to slam now, we got a real jam going down, welcome to the space jam.

#3104 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

Posted Image

Most people must not like Frontier. I noticed it has 2 out of 5 stars. lol

The DSL basically use to be Verizon until Frontier bought it out.

It stays around the same. It doesn't seem to ping as good as the cable does at times but its way more stable and isn't all over the place. Highest ping it read so far is 65ms. Usually the jitter isn't over 4-5ms.

The cable would read anywhere from 28-50 when it wasn't acting up. One time the cable completely tanked and returned a 300ms ping before. :lol: Sometimes it was around 60ms for the cable then suddenly spikes to 150ms

They say its 7mb down and 1mb up but its capped off a little lower than that. The download is capped at 6.5mb and the upload is really at 0.8mb

The upload on the cable was only 256k which I thought is way to low.

So 10 bucks a month cheaper with 1.5mb extra and the upload is triple than cable. The only part that matters to me is that its been stable so far but knowing my luck something will go wrong eventually.

In related news Persona Arena is 49.99 at newegg with the soundtrack. There's a thread on here with the code to get it for 49.99

Edited by Lost_In_Shadows, 07 August 2012 - 04:15 PM.

#3105 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

Jman fought me on KOF 13 again. Now he wishes he didn't because without lag, I just run over him like a mexican running over a white person for a buritto.

#3106 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:47 PM

Jman fought me on KOF 13 again. Now he wishes he didn't because without lag, I just run over him like a mexican running over a white person for a buritto.

Its played that way a few times on the cable but to get it to where we didn't have lag spikes I had to play it late of the night. I remember you beating me with 1 character only back then and same happened again. :lol:

Now I wish I liked Soul Calibur 5. I tired it out on DSL and I've never seen this good on cable ever. Even late of the night it wasn't this good.

With the cable usually it looked like the game had frame rate issues and like it dropped frames every now and then. Now it doesn't do any of that and it was playing faster as well.

#3107 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

Its played that way a few times on the cable but to get it to where we didn't have lag spikes I had to play it late of the night. I remember you beating me with 1 character only back then and same happened again. :lol:

Now I wish I liked Soul Calibur 5. I tired it out on DSL and I've never seen this good on cable ever. Even late of the night it wasn't this good.

With the cable usually it looked like the game had frame rate issues and like it dropped frames every now and then. Now it doesn't do any of that and it was playing faster as well.

Look at Jman. He moved on up with his internet. He got that high speed finally. He's loving life right now and saying now all my games work!

#3108 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:46 AM

Played some Persona 4 Arena...

I think I found my WAIFU. Mitsuru is pretty much Dhalsim/Vega/Bison in one.

Excuse me while I fap.

The game though is nice. It's pretty much the KoF version of Blazblue somewhat dumbed down.

#3109 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:04 AM

Played some Persona 4 Arena...

I think I found my WAIFU. Mitsuru is pretty much Dhalsim/Vega/Bison in one.

Excuse me while I fap.

The game though is nice. It's pretty much the KoF version of Blazblue somewhat dumbed down.

Fuck that moe weaboo animu shit. Fap to something classy like this.

Posted Image

Hell this is me when I think about Mature and Vice.

#3110 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:38 PM

Persona Arena got good reviews. I noticed in the gamespot review he mentioned the online was better for the ps3 version.

#3111 Furashu

Furashu

CAG Mercenary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:21 AM

what is the cheapest way other than game sharing to get SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

are there any packages for SF2+Sf3online?

Havent signed into the PS store in months Lol.

Thanks.
Trade on GOOZEX and get $1 trade credit + a free 100 pt game!
http://www.goozex.co...r=6111658335991

PSN : Dunkindoanuts

#3112 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:27 AM

Uh, dump shit at GS and get a PSN card?

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#3113 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:46 AM

Uh, dump shit at GS and get a PSN card?

Ignore him. He just doesn't know it yet, but he secretly wants Tekken.

#3114 Furashu

Furashu

CAG Mercenary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:33 AM

does anyone here still play SSF4Ae?
Trade on GOOZEX and get $1 trade credit + a free 100 pt game!
http://www.goozex.co...r=6111658335991

PSN : Dunkindoanuts

#3115 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:43 AM

Nope.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#3116 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:20 AM

Ken does.

#3117 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ber.php?u=97393

This guy!;)

#3118 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

Geez, UMVC3 on Vita is full of rage. I've never had so many people leave on me in all of my life. I get a win. It says K.O and they leave................. I haven't even played it much and I've been screwed out of 15 wins. I don't take it that serious but people that leave annoy me.

I just noticed on Vita it doesn't have the system that ps3/360 does. It doesn't have the icons. You could rage all you want and still play with regular players. *face palm*

So they added replays on the Vita version but took that other away. Way to go Capcom! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

I also noticed every single game shows the full 5 bars and never changes. What kind of joke is that? Some of them is awesome games and some play pretty bad. Its like Capcom was trolling with the Vita version.

#3119 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:42 AM

Saw GaysBlue Cunt Shift Extendz at Gamestop for 22 used. Still 40 new or whatever. Not worth my money. Maybe when it hits five or ten dollars.

#3120 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

Persona Arena got good reviews. I noticed in the gamespot review he mentioned the online was better for the ps3 version.

I just bought that game today. I'm thinking about taking it back and waiting for a price drop.
Posted Image