Photo
- - - - -

CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

• Please log in to reply
3393 replies to this topic

#3301 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

KOF13 is the free full PS3 game for PS+ this week, paco, im sure you can look forward to more 1 bar connections in the very immediate future!

#3302 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

time to dust off my stick so Paco can whoop me up on KOF13 or we can freeze/lag in place and then I can find my characters lying in a pile of burrito wrappers

Kamagii.png

#3303 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Anyone up for games on PSN for KOF 13 go ahead and send me a message. I'll be playing later today and most likely tomorrow.
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#3304 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

Anyone having issues with matchmaking in umvc3? better question, anyone still play it? The player update screen takes several minutes to get past and finding a match takes ages.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#3305 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Anyone having issues with matchmaking in umvc3? better question, anyone still play it? The player update screen takes several minutes to get past and finding a match takes ages.

Player update takes a while for me as well. It's not just you. People still play, at least in the lower levels.

#3306 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

How long it been going on for? I havent played in a while but didnt have to get a new patch or anything, I wonder what the deal is.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#3307 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

How long it been going on for? I havent played in a while but didnt have to get a new patch or anything, I wonder what the deal is.

It doesn't take me long to find matches in it. The update thing does take a little while sometimes, but not always.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#3308 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

I'm not quite sure, but I've noticed the long player update within the past couple of weeks to a month. I haven't really played before that though.

DoA improved online undergoing certification
http://shoryuken.com...-certification/

#3309 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

I havent gotten any really long waits recently but I havent seen a single fast match up. Good to see that after a few months off weskers are still doing the same silly shit.

#3310 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

I havent gotten any really long waits recently but I havent seen a single fast match up. Good to see that after a few months off weskers are still doing the same silly shit.

When teleports become 50/50 mixups because of input delay and lag, yeah people will still do the same thing.

#3311 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:02 AM

Hey Option
Posted Image

#3312 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

SFxT2013 announced (free update) and Darkstalkers Resurrection (Bundled 1 and 3).

Everyone was really clammoring for a new Darkstalkers game, but I'm sure Capcom is just taking the safe route to see how Darkstalkers does out in this saturated market. But seriously, why keep updating SFxT... They should just acknowledge it as a failure and move on.

#3313 mrcheeses

mrcheeses

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Tekken Ball coming for Tekken Tag Tournment 2. I really want those Nintendo costumes/special moves. @_@

#3314 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:09 AM

TTT2 Wii u is going to sell like 8 copies, probably become a collectors item of sorts due to how rare it will be.

And im glad they're trying to salvage SFxT, at least they're trying and not saying "oh well, we got your money, go eff yourselfs since we screwed up!".

SFxT has a online community still playing it, and the more support they throw at it, the better it looks like they wont abandon a game immediately in the future.

#3315 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:53 AM

TTT2 Wii u is going to sell like 8 copies, probably become a collectors item of sorts due to how rare it will be.

And im glad they're trying to salvage SFxT, at least they're trying and not saying "oh well, we got your money, go eff yourselfs since we screwed up!".

SFxT has a online community still playing it, and the more support they throw at it, the better it looks like they wont abandon a game immediately in the future.

That will never change the fact that the game FUCKING SUCKS. Time to bring it back.

Posted Image

#3316 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

Posted Image

I'd rather have Capcom start devoting their time and effort towards better things than SFxT.

#3317 mrcheeses

mrcheeses

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

I agree. Street Figher vs Tekken was... not gonna say it in case another argument comes up -_-

Im looking forward to Tekken vs Street Fighter on the other hand.

#3318 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

Never even played it.
I have very little issue with Wesker on the regular, especially once I get back into the groove of the game. Not enough people are protecting the teleport enough so they stay free to lariats. I know his tricks which makes him much more manageable against most but a well timed doom beam assist can mess me up. I of course lose to lag sometimes and xf4 wesker is still annoying with any lag but ive still got tools with each of my characters to deal with that.

#3319 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

I agree. Street Figher vs Tekken was... not gonna say it in case another argument comes up -_-

Im looking forward to Tekken vs Street Fighter on the other hand.

It wasn't that great, but as long as Rise Of The Robots and Shaq-fu exist it isn't no where near the worst fighter.

I'll still play it every now and then. Fired up the Wii a few days ago and played TVC. I still wish TVC would come to PS3 or they would just make a TVC2 even though we got UMVC3.

#3320 Gamegenie222

Gamegenie222

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

So I like this thread already lol. Guess I'll be on this website more then.

#3321 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Lookin' in all the right places

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:22 AM

Hey, guys, shut up.

#3322 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:00 AM

Hey, guys, shut up.

You finally grace us with your presence and that's all you have to say...

:cry:

#3323 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

I got about 38 games via the Origin giveaway, now my backlog of 400 is +38!

#3324 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:09 AM

Patch for Dead Or Alive 5 is out.

#3325 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

I got about 38 games via the Origin giveaway, now my backlog of 400 is +38!

Why do you post that crap in here. This isn't bragging rights and has nothing to do with PC. No one cares if you exploited Origin and their shitty platform.

#3326 mrcheeses

mrcheeses

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:48 AM

What is the DOA5 patch for?

#3327 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:03 AM

What is the DOA5 patch for?

http://shoryuken.com...te/<br /><br />Mostly online fixes, but there is a couple of other things in there.

#3328 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:53 AM

Why do you post that crap in here. This isn't bragging rights and has nothing to do with PC. No one cares if you exploited Origin and their shitty platform.

This

Boasting about a PC Backlog isn't something to be proud of. It's just ePeen without the bonus of showing off a real collection. Elibraries are laughable. My discs laugh at your digital content that mean nothing in the end. Gonna hook up my laserdisc player now bruh. Check this shit out.

#3329 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

I sold my disc based backlog. 8-)

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#3330 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

I sold my disc based backlog. 8-)

I would, but I got the Super Rare NADA III