Photo
- - - - -

CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

• Please log in to reply
3394 replies to this topic

#31 metaly

metaly

In the world, only this island is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:20 AM

I'm here, option! Who wants to play dress up with me and Xianghua??

#32 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:31 AM

Haha, I just got off some HD Remix games with Esper. I'm way too pooped to play. I'm up for some either tomorrow or the weekend though. Can't wait for some tig 'ol bitties.

test.gif

#33 Esper

Esper

No Roll, No Zenny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:41 AM

It's weird going back from SF4 to HD Remix. You really have to ride the gate of the stick in order to pull off supers for srk characters. Lots of fun, especially playing with Vega. So much damage off his super.

Edited by Esper, 28 September 2011 - 12:30 AM.

#34 heavyd853

heavyd853

Hates fatties!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:42 AM

hahahah I just signed up.

Marvel will be fun :)
Hates Fatties x 2

#35 MisterBee

MisterBee

Slave To DOTA2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:23 PM

Haha, I just got off some HD Remix games with Esper.

Hey I was there for 5 minutes before the game started hating me :cry:. I would have kept trying but it was already 2:30 my time... Both of you would have gotten some really easy wins (I was just happy when rounds were close).
PSN Trophies:
Spoiler

SteamCard:
Spoiler

#36 kurrptsenate

kurrptsenate

HAW-DOO-TEN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:26 PM

thinking about signing up for SF4, Tekken 6, and BlazBlue

problem is, just moved from a fight pad to a TE stick, which means i basically have to relearn the game (YAY!!)

I just got tekken 6 yesterday and haven't even put it in the 'station yet. BlazBlue is the LE and it's still sealed.

but yea, decisions.....decisions...

#37 GodlyOne

GodlyOne

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:42 PM

Sign me up! I basically have every game on the list. Fond memories of playing matches online with CAGs around Street Fighter IV's release.

godlyone.gif

#38 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

It's weird going back from SF4 to HD Remix. You really have to ride the gate of the stick

Spoiler
in order to pull off supers for srk characters. Lots of fun, especially playing with Vega. So much damage off his super.

I kept getting hugged by that damn super, I didn't know what to do, lol.

hahahah I just signed up.

Marvel will be fun :)

Wassup heavyd

Hey I was there for 5 minutes before the game started hating me :cry:. I would have kept trying but it was already 2:30 my time... Both of you would have gotten some really easy wins (I was just happy when rounds were close).

Great games Mr.B. Unfortunately the game can act up at times.

thinking about signing up for SF4, Tekken 6, and BlazBlue

problem is, just moved from a fight pad to a TE stick, which means i basically have to relearn the game (YAY!!)

I just got tekken 6 yesterday and haven't even put it in the 'station yet. BlazBlue is the LE and it's still sealed.

but yea, decisions.....decisions...

What's up man. You can always ask here for tips on playing with stick. Lot's of people like myself play stick and can at least provide some pointers.

Sign me up! I basically have every game on the list. Fond memories of playing matches online with CAGs around Street Fighter IV's release.

Good to see you back Godly.

test.gif

#39 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

Just saw this in cagfight, signed up for everything i have.

#40 Frank Deluded

Frank Deluded

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:23 PM

It's weird going back from SF4 to HD Remix. You really have to ride the gate of the stick

Spoiler
in order to pull off supers for srk characters. Lots of fun, especially playing with Vega. So much damage off his super.

Yep, your execution has to be way better in HD Remix. The input recognition window is way smaller.

I've been playing some HD remix because of this thread, made me want to pick it back up again. SF4 has messed up my HD Remix fundamentals.

#41 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:30 PM

Who's up for some KOF XII?

Come on option. You need to get your KOF on.

Edited by Paco, 08 February 2010 - 12:08 AM.

If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#42 notorious_pip

notorious_pip

Lift big to get big

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

I just signed up for everything. Hit me up if you see me on for any of the games I have.

#43 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:10 PM

Yep, your execution has to be way better in HD Remix. The input recognition window is way smaller.

I've been playing some HD remix because of this thread, made me want to pick it back up again. SF4 has messed up my HD Remix fundamentals.

Yeah, I couldn't combo anything in HD remix and resorted to mashing them grabs, haha.

Who's up for some KOF XII?

Come on option. You need to get your KOF on.

GOod games man, but i seriously can't get used to the lag. Either I would have to mash buttons or input my motions like 5 minutes ahead of time.

I just signed up for everything. Hit me up if you see me on for any of the games I have.

Nice to see you on pip, will do.

test.gif

#44 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:51 PM

Yeah, I couldn't combo anything in HD remix and resorted to mashing them grabs, haha.

GOod games man, but i seriously can't get used to the lag. Either I would have to mash buttons or input my motions like 5 minutes ahead of time.

Nice to see you on pip, will do.

You aren't even trying to fight. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME. And the lag is minimal in the game when it's just between us. I can understand it when Face joins because he's freeloading the neighbors internet, but just you and me and that other guy? LOL.

#45 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:56 PM

Jman tried to play some KOF. But unfortunately for him, the Blazblues ruined his luck.

#46 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Lookin' in all the right places

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:32 PM

Jman tried to play some KOF. But unfortunately for him, the Blazblues ruined his luck.

Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag
Spoiler

#47 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:36 PM

Haha. I haven't played it in forever. As much as you play If I beat you at it there would be something wrong with that. I haven't played Tekken 6 in a while,but the last time I did the online to it was way better than before. I can usually get good matches in kof xii. I don't know if I get lucky and play people on the east coast or what. I do know we get some bad lag in mk2 and king of fighters xii,but we could play sfiv and it isn't that way. I know you said mk2/kof was region based. The online to kof at first was terrible. Its fine after that patch. I could beat you at mvc2 or Blazblue,but I know that will never be considering you hate those games. ;)

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#48 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:14 PM

Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag

Spoiler

If there was no lag, my Daimon would be so much more accurate. But I stick mainly to my West Coast list of people on my PSN list to play KOF with. Lots of great matches. I gotta keep on my game now since I have about 20 people on my list that play KOF XII.

#49 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:07 AM

Anyone ever notice on the PSN, they have Ryu on the capcom advert/logo?

It's the artwork from CvS2, rendered by the SNK artist. Could that mean CvS2 is coming? Prolly no chance in hell though.

test.gif

#50 metaly

metaly

In the world, only this island is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:16 AM

I think Capcom has gone on the record saying they're not doing a CvS2 remix/update/port, at least not this year because of the proximity to MvC2 and SSF4.

However, that doesn't change the fact that I would pay full price for just the PS2 port dropped onto PSN with online play, 1994-Morrigan and all, god damn you, Capcom.

Spoiler

#51 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:04 AM

Great game(s) Frank, Paco, and Esper. Backbone needs to suck a dick, so much trouble to just connect...

Btw Esper, that Kara Focus Taunt was BS. I quit!!!1! Haha j/k, it was badass.

test.gif

#52 Esper

Esper

No Roll, No Zenny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:51 AM

good games to everyone, it's unfortunate we couldn't get a long session going. Couple matches here and there. If only we could have done it sooner around 10 pst. so, thursday again or some other day? It feels like HDR night all over again.

Frank has a solid Ryu in hdr. Very close matches.

Btw Esper, that Kara Focus Taunt was BS. I quit!!!1! Haha j/k, it was badass.

With 20% of life left, I had to do it. I was going to lose anyway, lol.

Also, dictator's st.fwd and rh are nasty. All of his normals would own all of viper's specials.

Edited by Esper, 28 September 2011 - 12:32 AM.
genitalia

#53 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:25 AM

Damn Mexican. Flaco beats me ONE match and he thinks he's all bad now at KOF.

#54 Frank Deluded

Frank Deluded

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:11 AM

Yeah, gg's guys.

I never really played in a lobby and never knew it was that bad. Most of the time I play offline and scoreboard.

Those close matches were fun as heck. You guys are great. Rogs and Dictator give me problems, I've completely forgot the match-ups since I've been concentrating on SF4 and 3S.

#55 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

Great games yesterday luan.

HD Remix is great as I don't have to worry about reversals too much and I have more confidence in throwing out meaties (i.e. Dictator's cr.mk) on wakeup. It's definitely a different beast, when compared to SFIV.

I just wish they'd fix up the matchmaking. Couple tips though when trying to join lobbies. If you get the room full message or you disconnect with the message player disconnected, a simple restart will fix those probs. Just quit game and load up the game again. If you don't restart, your game is prone to more of the same thing. I've noticed this happens when a bunch of people are on (2+). Me thinks the game can't handle all the different kinds of connections.

test.gif

#56 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:00 PM

Great games yesterday luan.

HD Remix is great as I don't have to worry about reversals too much and I have more confidence in throwing out meaties (i.e. Dictator's cr.mk) on wakeup. It's definitely a different beast, when compared to SFIV.

I just wish they'd fix up the matchmaking. Couple tips though when trying to join lobbies. If you get the room full message or you disconnect with the message player disconnected, a simple restart will fix those probs. Just quit game and load up the game again. If you don't restart, your game is prone to more of the same thing. I've noticed this happens when a bunch of people are on (2+). Me thinks the game can't handle all the different kinds of connections.

Methinks that Backbone programmed the game like ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Posted Image

#57 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:00 AM

Great games md and Esper. Man, nothing like playing a bunch of HD Remix. Luckily we only disconnected once and got a good amount of matches in. md's 5 hit combo with Zangief was out of this world. Next time I'll remember to turn off my Game Genie codes, haha.

Also was fun playing a little Battle Fantasia md, we need to get more people on that list for sure.

test.gif

#58 m_d_amore

m_d_amore

BrooKlyn Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:20 PM

for sure fun games . i dc'd and hit the hay

Battle Fantasia is a cool game too bad its not as popular with the masses
Posted ImagePosted Image
You can kill a cow(mo0) and eat it. But you can't pick a plant and Smoke it?
Assy Ass Ass , Ass Ass.

XBox 360 is for Poor people

#59 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:34 PM

Great news for you Street Fighter 4 and 3S fans: Ibuki, Makoto, and Dudley are confirmed to be in the SSFIV roster.

http://www.eventhubs...reet-fighter-4/

test.gif

#60 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

Great news for you Street Fighter 4 and 3S fans: Ibuki, Makoto, and Dudley are confirmed to be in the SSFIV roster.

http://www.eventhubs...reet-fighter-4/

Where the Fuck is my Urien and Sean?