Photo
- - - - -

CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

• Please log in to reply
3393 replies to this topic

#2011 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:05 AM

Oh, mierda, de verdad? Será mejor que subirse a esa mierda y luego darle una oportunidad.

Are you talking about the taco that will rise from the depths of San Diego and will give us all Dysentry?
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#2012 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Lookin' in all the right places

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

Are you talking about the taco that will rise from the depths of San Diego and will give us all Dysentry?

Si.

#2013 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:50 PM

Very funny eses. Well, I'll prolly be on at 7 or 8PST tonight and whoever is on gets to choose.

#2014 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:44 AM

Arcana Heart 3

Posted Image

#2015 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:56 AM

My bad guys, had to attend to something. Great games anyways.

#2016 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:57 AM

Shit, I missed T6 night? :cry:

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#2017 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:21 AM

He aquí algunos KOF XIII noticias para Paco, parece que el juego es cada vez reequilibrado y más cosas va a ser añadido.

http://dreamcancel.com/?p=1547

#2018 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:22 AM

He aquí algunos KOF XIII noticias para Paco, parece que el juego es cada vez reequilibrado y más cosas va a ser añadido.

http://dreamcancel.com/?p=1547

Old news. I'm in there before it even happens.

#2019 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:25 AM

Old news. I'm in there before it even happens.

No sabes una mierda de las noticias.

#2020 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:58 AM

Paco, why is KoF so good?

Cause it is

Posted Image

#2021 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:10 PM

Cause it is

Posted Image

KOF 12 is about as good as posting broken image links.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#2022 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:01 PM

Before the patch the online was Posted Image

I could find matches after that, but it was still so bare boned.

I'm hyped for the new kof. If they get the online right I'll be playing that forever.8-)

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#2023 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:04 AM

Actually they just said KOF. I assumed 98.

#2024 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:25 AM

Actually they just said KOF. I assumed 98.

I was just calling out KOF 12 for being shitty.

All's good.

Still better than KOF 2001. That shit was nasty.

#2025 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:51 AM

Paco, what's better, Chipotle, T Bell, or Baja Fresh?

#2026 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:19 AM

Paco, what's better, Chipotle, T Bell, or Baja Fresh?

None of them. I go to Moloncos.

Mexicans don't go to chain messican food. They get it from the truck from real messicans.

And 2001 was one of the worst. The art was so toebaggin that it made Blazblue look like artistic masterpiece.

XII isn't a bad game. Just a rushed game.

#2027 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:32 AM

I think you're confirming that Taco Bell is the best.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#2028 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

None of them. I go to Moloncos.

Mexicans don't go to chain messican food. They get it from the truck from real messicans.

And 2001 was one of the worst. The art was so toebaggin that it made Blazblue look like artistic masterpiece.

XII isn't a bad game. Just a rushed game.

Yes, I prefer the real Mexican places here. Usually the only one, staffed full of people that don't speak a lick of Ingles. The ones that still make tortillas by hand, and serve menudo all weekend. :drool:

Need some pastor tacos now. :drool:

Art was bootleg as Fuck in 2001. Shit was atrocious. It made BloodStorm look like Mace the Dark Ages.

XIII will be what XII should've been.

#2029 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:04 AM

Yes, I prefer the real Mexican places here. Usually the only one, staffed full of people that don't speak a lick of Ingles. The ones that still make tortillas by hand, and serve menudo all weekend. :drool:

Need some pastor tacos now. :drool:

Art was bootleg as Fuck in 2001. Shit was atrocious. It made BloodStorm look like Mace the Dark Ages.

XIII will be what XII should've been.

LOL The art in 2001 wasn't bootlegged. It was Korean which makes it Super Ghetto Fabulous. Or as they call it in Canada, FOBULOUS.

Fuck Pastor, I want Carnitas. And Peep this if you think you is HONGREE. Guaranteed to stomp hunger dead.

Posted Image

#2030 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:13 AM

Well cut that fat fucker open. I want to see dem guts. [-(

#2031 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

Well cut that fat fucker open. I want to see dem guts. [-(

I'll get one tomorrow. Ill show you so much food, I'll have you crying back to Taco bell going "NO MAS CARNITAS! NO MAS QUESO! NO MAS"

It's a custom taco/buritto mix. Made for men.

#2032 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

Shit, the only reason I consider T Bell is because they are open until 3 AM and I can get a 5 buck box. If I could get street tacos at 3 AM here or in general, I would in a heartbeat. Otherwise, I gotta drive 15 minutes or so to get anything close to authentic. :cry:

I'll be waiting for my pic. Maybe take a video of it. Would be fuckin' sweet.

#2033 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

I find it hard to believe Mexican food exists that's better than Taco Bell

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#2034 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:31 PM

Anyways, great Evo this year. So many hype matches. Definitely best ever.

As for mexican (Tex-Mex) there's this mole burrito over here that's just an orgasm in mah mouf.

#2035 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:14 PM

Anyways, great Evo this year. So many hype matches. Definitely best ever.

As for mexican (Tex-Mex) there's this mole burrito over here that's just an orgasm in mah mouf.

Doesn't count, you live in SD. Everything you eat is Mexican, or Mexican inspired.

EVO was hyped, sad I missed it and only kept my streak to two Evos. Need to go next year.

#2036 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:50 PM

Shit, the only reason I consider T Bell is because they are open until 3 AM and I can get a 5 buck box. If I could get street tacos at 3 AM here or in general, I would in a heartbeat. Otherwise, I gotta drive 15 minutes or so to get anything close to authentic. :cry:

I'll be waiting for my pic. Maybe take a video of it. Would be fuckin' sweet.

Heh. Alright I'm game. I'll record it today when I get the chance. Like the Duke nukem Forever Pax advertisements, IT'S GOING TO BE BIG!

#2037 anathema728

anathema728

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

evo seeding was shit. pr balrog had the 2nd most evo points for AE but had starnab, gackt, lamerboi in his pool. btw there were tons of pools without killers (free pools).

i think my favorite was CJ truth vs mike ross. hopefully someone recorded that shit.

#2038 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hank here you go. Proof of it.

#2039 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:29 PM

Hank here you go. Proof of it.

Seriously, mexican food makes me shit my brains out. How do you finish that anyway? I would be sick for days with the shits from that beast. :lol:

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#2040 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

Seriously, mexican food makes me shit my brains out. How do you finish that anyway? I would be sick for days with the shits from that beast. :lol:

Mexicans have immunity to spice and chilli. You think that's bad? You should see the guys secret chilli. It's fucking oil with seeds in it and I've seen white men sent to the bathroom after putting a drop on their tongue. Mexicans pour that shit into their menudo and carnitas.