Photo
- - - - -

CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

• Please log in to reply
3394 replies to this topic

#2041 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:41 PM

Mexicans have immunity to spice and chilli. You think that's bad? You should see the guys secret chilli. It's fucking oil with seeds in it and I've seen white men sent to the bathroom after putting a drop on their tongue. Mexicans pour that shit into their menudo and carnitas.

I noticed that about mexicans. I can't eat none of it. My stomach sucks anyway though.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#2042 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:56 PM

I noticed that about mexicans. I can't eat none of it. My stomach sucks anyway though.

You gotta click it and view it because I did a 720p recording just to give Hank the ultimate in heroic burittos.
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#2043 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:04 PM

Hank here you go. Proof of it.

Fucking BOSS is right. I need that shit. :drool: How much does that cost? Cuz I'd eat that shit daily if I could. :drool:

lol Thanks for the video. ^__^

Mexicans have immunity to spice and chilli. You think that's bad? You should see the guys secret chilli. It's fucking oil with seeds in it and I've seen white men sent to the bathroom after putting a drop on their tongue. Mexicans pour that shit into their menudo and carnitas.

I've had enough spicy food lately that I could most likely eat it and not die. Though I'll probably want to die when I shit it out later. :hot:

Shit's not cool.

I think I'll have to go get some carnitas this weekend.

I didn't grow any peppers this year. I usually grow jalapenos, cayennes, banana peppers, poblanos, serranos, and habaneros. Shit's so good.

What do you want on your Tombstone?

Spoiler

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#2044 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

Fucking BOSS is right. I need that shit. :drool: How much does that cost? Cuz I'd eat that shit daily if I could. :drool:

lol Thanks for the video. ^__^

I've had enough spicy food lately that I could most likely eat it and not die. Though I'll probably want to die when I shit it out later. :hot:

Shit's not cool.

I think I'll have to go get some carnitas this weekend.

I didn't grow any peppers this year. I usually grow jalapenos, cayennes, banana peppers, poblanos, serranos, and habaneros. Shit's so good.

What do you want on your Tombstone?

Spoiler

Funny thing. The name of the buritto IS THE BOSS.

The Boss costs six dollars. Seven if you want a second meat or chorizo in there. One of my friends gets it with Carne Asada and Chorizo while I had people get Asada, Pastor and tons of chilli in it.

But it's a fair price for what I get. They only show up at the fleamarket to sell their goods.

Just for reference. Remember how deep the knife went into the buritto? Now look at this.

Posted Image

Picture of the guts

Posted Image

#2045 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

I'd totally pay $7 for that with carne asada and pastor. I could make that into two meals if I wanted to.

Also +1 rep for the Dew can. Imma get one now, just bought 10 limes for a buck. Love lime in my Dew. :drool:

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#2046 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:22 PM

I'd totally pay $7 for that with carne asada and pastor. I could make that into two meals if I wanted to.

Also +1 rep for the Dew can. Imma get one now, just bought 10 limes for a buck. Love lime in my Dew. :drool:

I dunno. I used to always get it with Pastor, but I switched to Carnitas. Good Carnitas always beats good pastor. Better texture and flavor. Now when you mix it with Chorizo, you better have an iron stomach cause they make it spicy as hell. Bite into a good piece of chorizo with no rice or beans or sour cream and wow. It takes your breath away. It's like putting a flash bomb in yo mouf.

I don't think Lost In Shadows could handle that much manly food though.

#2047 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:16 AM

I dunno. I used to always get it with Pastor, but I switched to Carnitas. Good Carnitas always beats good pastor. Better texture and flavor. Now when you mix it with Chorizo, you better have an iron stomach cause they make it spicy as hell. Bite into a good piece of chorizo with no rice or beans or sour cream and wow. It takes your breath away. It's like putting a flash bomb in yo mouf.

I don't think Lost In Shadows could handle that much manly food though.

Love carnitas too. I'd definitely get that. Can I get double carnitas? Make it a total pork parade. :drool:

Lost In Shadows would have to change his name to Lost On The Toilet if he ate that chorizo.

#2048 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:23 AM

Love carnitas too. I'd definitely get that. Can I get double carnitas? Make it a total pork parade. :drool:

Lost In Shadows would have to change his name to Lost On The Toilet if he ate that chorizo.

:rofl:Indeed. :cry:

#2049 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:32 AM

Sure can. They basically will add anything you want if you ask them and pay for it. Though Double Carnitas is something that only people from Porkland Oregon can comfortably handle.

Lost in The Toilet. Sounds like the name of someone who frequents McDonalds.

#2050 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

Sure can. They basically will add anything you want if you ask them and pay for it. Though Double Carnitas is something that only people from Porkland Oregon can comfortably handle.

Lost in The Toilet. Sounds like the name of someone who frequents McDonalds.

I love Mcdonalds and it don't give me the shits. I usually get a regular cheeseburger or a mcchicken. Rarely I'll get some chicken nuggets. :drool:

#2051 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:53 AM

I love Mcdonalds and it don't give me the shits. I usually get a regular cheeseburger or a mcchicken. Rarely I'll get some chicken nuggets. :drool:

So Generic after eating the boss man.

#2052 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:17 PM

When's Tekken 6 night?

#2053 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

Never.

test.gif

#2054 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

Never.

Posted Image

#2055 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:14 AM

Had the Pork Parade today. Fucking Delicious. A symphony of flavors in my mouth. Far better than the medicore taste of Street Fighter FO ARKADE YANG BANG edition.

#2056 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

We haven't had a game night in the past two weeks.

They released another patch for Mortal Kombat. Its all the compatibility updates together which is a great idea since sometimes before you ran into people online that didn't have those downloaded and therefore you couldn't use certain dlc characters. I wonder if that is all it is or if there is something else. I played it online last night and for the first time in a long time I didn't get any disconnected games.

#2057 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:21 AM

Well, turn out for game nights is next to nil.

But I'll try to hold one the week of 3s online.

test.gif

#2058 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:56 AM

Well, turn out for game nights is next to nil.

But I'll try to hold one the week of 3s online.

I will be there for this. Been practicing for that 3sOE.

By practicing, I mean getting my ass kicked. By getting my ass kicked, I mean being raped of my quarters.

#2059 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:00 AM

I'm going to be using DAT SEAN. PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

#2060 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:18 AM

I will be there for this. Been practicing for that 3sOE.

By practicing, I mean getting my ass kicked. By getting my ass kicked, I mean being raped of my quarters.

Get ready to get raped through the pants.

I'm going to be using DAT SEAN. PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Give you a heads up, hadou burst is top tier.

Just sayin'

Oh and we'll have a sean match, curious as to who is better ;)
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2061 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:27 AM

Get ready to get raped through the pants.

Give you a heads up, hadou burst is top tier.

Just sayin'

Oh and we'll have a sean match, curious as to who is better ;)

Fuck Hadou Burst. I'll hate on yo ass with my basketball. Hating on dem hoes cause I'm the best. Bitch can't you see? FALL BACK AWAY FROM ME. My Sean is the Best and I'm VIP. Now shoot it to the left. Shoot it to the right. Cause when you use Sean gots to do it right.

#2062 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:56 AM

Are?
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2063 Furashu

Furashu

CAG Mercenary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

so i am trying to get decent at MvC3, ive read a lot of tutorials, i know about how to select my team, but im still a noob. i play computer on very hard and i can never get in, they literally block all of my attacks, any suggestions? I use Magneto, Haggar, and Phoenix
Trade on GOOZEX and get $1 trade credit + a free 100 pt game!
http://www.goozex.co...r=6111658335991

PSN : Dunkindoanuts

#2064 anathema728

anathema728

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

Don't play against computers, they pretty much block randomly, you won't know what works and what doesn't work against human players.

Also, I don't really like that team. Mag needs meter and can't otg off haggar lariat assist. If you do stick with that team, I can only recommend gambling on air exchange combos.

#2065 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

so i am trying to get decent at MvC3, ive read a lot of tutorials, i know about how to select my team, but im still a noob. i play computer on very hard and i can never get in, they literally block all of my attacks, any suggestions? I use Magneto, Haggar, and Phoenix

[-(

#2066 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:19 PM

Furashu, since we both live in SD, I'm always down for online. It's better than nothing. And if it gets serious, we can casuals IRL. Bring dat loveknife.

Haha, anyways I know a little Magneto and a little Haggar so I can help you with those chars. As for Phoenix... it's a lonely road. Be prepared to feel the hate.

test.gif

#2067 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:00 AM

Fuck Hadou Burst. I'll hate on yo ass with my basketball. Hating on dem hoes cause I'm the best. Bitch can't you see? FALL BACK AWAY FROM ME. My Sean is the Best and I'm VIP. Now shoot it to the left. Shoot it to the right. Cause when you use Sean gots to do it right.

I'm shocked you'll be using Sean since he doesn't fit your play style.

#2068 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

Any idea when the PS Store is getting updated with 3SO?
Posted Image

Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2069 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

Any idea when the PS Store is getting updated with 3SO?

When Sony feels like it ... no, really, anytime between now and 11PM.

#2070 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

Joy and today is my day off too, thought that it'd already be on the store first thing this morning and still nothing :(
Posted Image

Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler