Photo
- - - - -

CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

• Please log in to reply
3394 replies to this topic

#2101 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:43 PM

Ok I'll get on it... after i take a nap.

So now the question is, is the 4 frame lag the same as the original arcade board? That 4 frame input lag must've been what I was feeling.

Apparently, yes.

#2102 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

Played about 20 or so matches online. Still feels okay (though i'm sure I KO'd a guy and he revived only to have me kill him again), but nothing beats the "sit at home with your buddies and yell at the tv" setup.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2103 cliqueatnightvandal

cliqueatnightvandal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

Played about 20 or so matches online. Still feels okay (though i'm sure I KO'd a guy and he revived only to have me kill him again), but nothing beats the "sit at home with your buddies and yell at the tv" setup.

Gill is og phoenix.

#2104 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

Tried going through the game first time with yang, got rocked 8 times in a row by him.

Go through the game with hugo, doesn't even get his level bar before I kill him both rounds.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2105 sniping_dreamer

sniping_dreamer

Pew pew pew

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

Doing good progress I think.

Posted Image
Top 10 Alex in PSN at that instant, whoo!
I want to at least do top 100 on PSN. That's going to be difficult...but the way the rank points are done is really really weird. Losses aren't taken into account, only wins.
Posted Image

#2106 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

going to be the best Sean in the world. Like no one ever was.

To troll Yun is my real test. To beat him is my cause.

I will toss basketballs. Throw em far and wide.
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#2107 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Suck it Wolverine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

Paco told me KOf95 has better online than Third Strike. My reply was that's the funniest joke I've heard all day.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#2108 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:11 PM

Paco told me KOf95 has better online than Third Strike. My reply was that's the funniest joke I've heard all day.

Paco, stop trollin' jman.

#2109 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Suck it Wolverine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:24 PM

Paco, stop trollin' jman.

I'm glad you knew it was me, but I think Paco was the first to figure it out a long time ago. :lol:

I know he's full of it. Since Third Strike uses GGPO. I did read KOF95 has better online than there past releases, but I wouldn't expect much out of it.

He still thinks I'm mad about buying samsho a long time ago, but I'm not. I knew better at the time and I'm not sure why I even listened.

Main reason I haven't bought KOF95 is because I've got so many games anyway and the new KOF comes out in Oct.

Edited by Lost_In_Shadows, 28 August 2011 - 05:50 PM.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#2110 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:45 AM

going to be the best Sean in the world. Like no one ever was.

To troll Yun is my real test. To beat him is my cause.

I will toss basketballs. Throw em far and wide.

After you kicked my ass with Urien I went to the practice mode and fought against him for about 2 hours.
Posted Image

#2111 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Want proof? I'll play you on third strike right now, and then I'll buy you a copy of KOF 95 PSN to compare it. Want to take me up on it?

#2112 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:51 AM

After you kicked my ass with Urien I went to the practice mode and fought against him for about 2 hours.

I only use Sean as a barometer to see how good someone is. I mainly use Urien to troll people with his heroic knees of JUSTICE!

#2113 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:48 AM

I only use Sean as a barometer to see how good someone is. I mainly use Urien to troll people with his heroic knees of JUSTICE!

I did well against Sean! I hadn't played much against Urien. Some fights you just have to take the whooping and learn.
Posted Image

#2114 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:48 AM

I did well against Sean! I hadn't played much against Urien. Some fights you just have to take the whooping and learn.

You also barely won against the weakest character in the game. Sean's moves are slow, have no priority and are almost stupid in how they're done. He's used as a joke or a barometer to see how skilled someone is. No Sean has ever won a tournament. He's like Dan except worse.

#2115 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

Yo Paco, you up for some matches?
Posted Image

Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2116 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:20 PM

Any tips for a new player? Im finally getting decent at parrying (Can pretty much deal with the normal leveled Ryu's/Ken's online). Though, i still fail when it comes to dealing with other basic tactics.

Using Ken/Yang btw, though after witnessing some of the stuff online, im thinking of using Yang/Ibuki

Also, is parrying mostly meant for projectiles/supers? I dont really see how its possible for some people to parry basic attacks, unless someone is abusing the same combo string over and over.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2117 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

You also barely won against the weakest character in the game. Sean's moves are slow, have no priority and are almost stupid in how they're done. He's used as a joke or a barometer to see how skilled someone is. No Sean has ever won a tournament. He's like Dan except worse.

Barely won...lol that's not how I remember it

I want a rematch against Urien.... He barely won.

Posted Image

#2118 Droenixjpn

Droenixjpn

The Waiting Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:10 PM

I'm glad there's a rise in fighting games! I was never able to really experience them when I was younger, but now I can!

Only problem is, which fighting game to pick?...

#2119 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:24 PM

Been playing a lot of the trials lately on s3o i love the parry system

Kamagii.png

#2120 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:06 PM

Barely won...lol that's not how I remember it

I want a rematch against Urien.... He barely won.

On brast.

I'm glad there's a rise in fighting games! I was never able to really experience them when I was younger, but now I can!

All of them, a jack of all trades, but a master of none!

#2121 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

Master King of Fighters. All real men play KOF.

#2122 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:18 PM

Yo, if anyone wants to play some 3S Online sometime, feel free to add me. I'm a scrub.

SFIV series probably has the most peeps still, Marvel 3 has jacked netcode, HDR doesn't have many playing, T6 has jacked netcode, nobody plays BlazBlue, 3S Online just came out so it's flush with peeps, give it a few months and everyone will jump back to SSFIV AE, and KOFXIII will probably have jacked netcode like KOFXII did.

So, take your pick.

Master King of Fighters. All real men play KOF.

Real men also eat carnitas. And I had a carnitas burrito with a tamale and dos botelas del Sol the other day for lunch.

That's a man's lunch. 8-)

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#2123 F Bomb

F Bomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:35 PM

SFIV series probably has the most peeps still, Marvel 3 has jacked netcode, HDR doesn't have many playing, T6 has jacked netcode, nobody plays BlazBlue, 3S Online just came out so it's flush with peeps, give it a few months and everyone will jump back to SSFIV AE, and KOFXIII will probably have jacked netcode like KOFXII did.

So, take your pick.

Yes, play AE. I need someone to play against since everyone is playing 3s.

Real men also eat carnitas. And I had a carnitas burrito with a tamale and dos botelas del Sol the other day for lunch.

That's a man's lunch. 8-)

This thread needs more videos of mexican food. :drool:

#2124 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:45 PM

I like playing games where my main is actually decent. :cry:

#2125 F Bomb

F Bomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:04 PM

I have no solace for my main :( but I understand. I'd play 3s too but I'm free in enough games as it is.

#2126 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

I have no solace for my main :( but I understand. I'd play 3s too but I'm free in enough games as it is.

I'm free as hell in 3s, I barely played the game as it is, but it's just so damned fun.

#2127 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

I'm free as hell in 3s, I barely played the game as it is, but it's just so damned fun.

Free as in freedom or free as in beer?

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#2128 F Bomb

F Bomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:48 PM

He has the freedom to fight like gentlemen lol. If you really don't know I'm assuming he's using it the same way I am as in easy to beat but I could be wrong.

#2129 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

Free as in the freedom to free beer.

#2130 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:15 AM

This thread needs more videos of mexican food. :drool:

I already did the biggest buritto ever. Nobody can handle my boss buritto. Only thing I can do is make it with Carnitas, Pastor, Chorizo and Egg just to see how tough it is for people.