Photo
- - - - -

CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

• Please log in to reply
3393 replies to this topic

#2221 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:03 AM

I bet his name must've been Mantequilla or something like that.

Oh, that was my essay Jorge. He plays a mean Vice.
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#2222 renique46

renique46

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

talk about fucking trolling LOL
Spoiler
Spoiler

#2223 Chrisness

Chrisness

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I play Halo 3, Rainbow Six, SSBB, Carcassonne, Worms, others online. PM me to play SSBB, send friend request to play Xbox Live.

#2224 Frank Deluded

Frank Deluded

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

Those are some bad ass alternates. World War Hulk, Scarlet Spider, plain clothes Joe, Super Joe.

#2225 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

2 more days until dat marvel! I'll have it by Wensday or Thursday at the latest from Newegg I assume. I pre-ordered Uncharted 3 it shipped Monday and I had it Wensday.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#2226 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

Sweet, young Phoenix Wright, Jean Grey and Scarlet Spider. Though I hate the DLC approach those costumes are pretty slick.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2227 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:34 PM

The real question for me about UMVC3 is. I'm still wondering if the netcode is improved at all. My guess is knowing Capcom if its improved it is just slightly or its exactly the same as mvc3 or slightly worse.

#2228 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

After months of blinding rage (Over the loss of Jin and B.B Hood), i decided to pre-order UMvC3 at Gamestop <_<. (For the Femme Fetale pack).

Though, i nearly cancelled it after i saw the massive trolling on that Megaman X Alternate <_<. Either way, looking forward to finally playing as Pheonix Wright (Along with V.Joe and Chris again)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2229 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Lookin' in all the right places

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:17 PM

Would have been better if they managed to squeeze a megaman volnutt costume in there.

#2230 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:15 AM

2 more days until dat marvel! I'll have it by Wensday or Thursday at the latest from Newegg I assume. I pre-ordered Uncharted 3 it shipped Monday and I had it Wensday.

Nobody gives a shit about MAHVUL and how fucking broken it is.

Posted Image

#2231 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:18 AM

Haters gonna hate.

Posted Image
I'll be picking up my copy on tues with the femme fatale dlc. Too bad I'm gonna miss out on the other 2 packs.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2232 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:22 AM

Haters gonna hate.

Posted Image
I'll be picking up my copy on tues with the femme fatale dlc. Too bad I'm gonna miss out on the other 2 packs.

That only makes my picture a lot more true. Capcom can't fix shit for their fighting games. Capcom fans wish that Capcom would fix their fightas.

#2233 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:29 AM

How so? Because he burned 3 meters for the invincibility frames?

Besides that doesn't stop people from playing it, the only person who seems to have an issue with it is you.
Posted Image

Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2234 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:36 AM

Besides that doesn't stop people from playing it, the only person who seems to have an issue with it is you.

It's Paco.

#2235 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:38 AM

Yea I know, just felt like I needed to vent that.
Posted Image

Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2236 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:05 AM

You seem to think I have an issue with the game. Do I? Not the game itself, but rather the fanbase behind it. I've seen some incredibly stupid shit, lazy design, netcode worse than KOF XII, bare bones single player features, horrible instruction manual, and so much more forgiven simply because they're Capcom. Then to make it even worse, as Capcom makes everything even shittier, people just claim IT"S MAHVUL BABY which makes it even stupider. For the life of me, I have no flipping idea how this got worse netcode then Street Fighter 4, but Capcom managed to pull a SUPER SNK on this and have the worst fucking netcode the world has ever seen making KOF XII and Mortal Kombat 9 at launch seem like damn near GGPO, then they're given a pass on this from most fans, yet when this same shit plagued Tekken 6, KOF XII, and Soul Calibur, those games went tits up.

What gives Capcom the ability to spew shit all over people and still get praised for it? That is probably what confuses me the most. Capcom doesn't have to do shit, and their fans will praise them up and down.

And then Capcom bends over backwards for people who don't even give a Fuck, yet it's true fans. The hardcore faithful get a shit sandwich. 3rd strike mechanics? OH NO SUH. BACK TO FIREBALL DOMINATION. Oh equality? Wouldn't dream of it! Make all of Deejay's shit one link? SHURE. Ryu's and Sagats ultras? TROLOLOLOL lets give them generous room to do this shit.

It's mainly the free pass they get for everything that pisses me off and if someone tries to play against the grain, they're punished. I mean look at Hakan. First creative thing they done in years and make him shit just for shits and giggles. Makoto gets shat on in SSF4. AE just gave me a shit sandwich with a double side of turd. Spend money for another two shotos and the twins? I wish I could get my refund back. Could have bought a McHomie with that.

#2237 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:18 AM

Netcode? Wut?

3sO > Arcana Heart 3 == BlazBlue > HDR (on 360) > SFIV > Mahvel > Tekken 6 post-patch > SCIV > Tekken 5 DR > KoFXII > Tekken 6 pre-patch

#2238 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:35 AM

Netcode? Wut?

3sO > Arcana Heart 3 == BlazBlue > HDR (on 360) > SFIV > Mahvel > Tekken 6 post-patch > SCIV > Tekken 5 DR > KoFXII > Tekken 6 pre-patch

I LOL at your list and rate it more along the lines of.

Arcana Heart 3 == BlazBlue > Blazblue Cont Shift > 3rd Strike Online > HDR (on 360) > Tekken 6 post-patch > KOF 96 Neo Geo Station > SFIV > SCIV >KOF XII post patch> Tekken 5 DR > KoFXII pre patch> Mahvul 3>Tekken 6 pre-patch Mortal Kombat 9 > Mortal Kombat Kollection

When talking about Blazblue, The original Blaz has better netcode then Cont Shift. I don't know how the hell that happened but it does.

Neo Geo station had shit netcode then went surprisingly decent on KOF 95 on. Don't know how.

Mahvul's netcode was distance based so anyone that was a state or two away played like shit. Same with KOF XII netcode, though at least pre patch KOF XII netcode was per frame perfect so if you mastered the timing on lag, you could always get your combos out.

Mortal Kombat 9 Launch netcode sucked ass.

Mortal Kombat Kollection netcode was so bad it made Marvel's 3 netcode look GGPO like. Even on a ping of 50, the game moved at HALF the frames.

Why did i buy so MKK? I want my fucking money back. Fuck YOU NETHEREALM! Even Backbone put better netcode in their shit.

#2239 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:43 AM

I LOL at your list

Funny, I did the same thing to yours. 8-)

#2240 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:51 AM

Funny, I did the same thing to yours. 8-)

Only difference is that I played a good amount more shit which means I know what truly shitty netcode is. And Marvel 3 is significantly worse than Street Fighter 4s.

At least you didn't face the horror of playing MKK's netcode or the first ten Neo Geo Station games netcodes. THOSE were true pieces of shit.

#2241 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:58 AM

Only difference is that I played a good amount more shit which means I know what truly shitty netcode is.

Yeah, okay.

#2242 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:06 AM

Yeah, okay.

You can't claim to know what a shit sandwich is if you only had Mcdonalds. It may taste like a shit sandwich, but it's still of a higher quality.

Now I must go play more games that truly suck ass.

#2243 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:25 AM

You can't claim to know what a shit sandwich is if you only had Mcdonalds. It may taste like a shit sandwich, but it's still of a higher quality.

Now I must go play more games that truly suck ass.

Latency and taste aren't a good analogy for each other.

#2244 option.iv

option.iv

phantom fighter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:24 AM

Whoa whoa guys. Can't we all agree that Marvel 3 netcode was ass.

C'mon everybody, group hug!

Anyways, I am so hype for Ultimate. After the bad taste left by MW2.5, my body is ready.

Capcom be trolling with them Megaman alts.

edit: In other news, I'll be getting this "fucking joke" in the next couple of days as well. SOOOO HYPE.

Edited by option.iv, 14 November 2011 - 08:44 AM.

#2245 anathema728

anathema728

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:50 AM

firebrand is surprisingly fun to play
dr strange's and raccoon's zoning game weaker than i expected
and holy shit, x-23 got faster w/ less recovery on a bunch of stuff

now back to skyrim

#2246 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

Ugh, UMvC 3 why you troll me with Nathan "Rad" Spencer?

$40 looks cheaper and cheaper.

#2247 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

Mine already shipped from Newegg and I got it when it was 29.99 instead of 39.99 which eases the pain of buying the game again. Hopefully it comes Wensday like UC3 did.

Paco said MVC3 had worse online than KOFXII. That is a bold faced lie. I played both when they was released. MVC3 was playable. KOFXII wasn't playable online unless the people you played lived extremely close and even then it had spikes. At least MVC3 was playable. After the patch KOFXII was much better, but could have been even better.

#2248 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

I got rid of my copy before UMvC3 was even announced and got $35 credit at Gamestop for it, no hair off my chest. Pretty much "rented" it.
Posted Image

Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#2249 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

I got rid of my copy before UMvC3 was even announced and got $35 credit at Gamestop for it, no hair off my chest. Pretty much "rented" it.

Lol, i did the same, except i did mine about a week before it was announced because my troll senses had went from a tingling to a full blown attack.

Either way, lessens the blow for buying this, plus i get to use the awesome Steel Case again ^_^
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2250 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

I sold my MVC3 on ebay and after mailing it/fee's. I got a whole 18 bucks! I should have sold it about 3 weeks before I did and I could have got like 30 instead. I spent 69 bucks on MVC3/UMVC3 basically even after selling MVC3. It doesn't really bother me.