This OTT gets 1 Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get a new pair of shoes. I think I'm going to get something outrageous since I have about $300 cash that has been sitting in my room for about a month. Either a nice pair of Pumas or maybe even the new Kobe V :cool:.

The BBC Office was fucking brillant. I know people have always said it was good, but I didn't really think I would be able to tolerate the British humor. Michael Scott will always be David Brent's bitch.

Netflix instant watch is so fucking awesome. This is never something I would have bought or rented, but having it right at my fingertips gave me the inspiration to check it out. I now have to stick Extras on my list of shit to watch.

I think I'm done with this Blu Ray player. It won't play Inglourious Basterds and is nothing but a headache for me.

[quote name='munch']I think I'm done with this Blu Ray player. It won't play Inglourious Basterds and is nothing but a headache for me.[/QUOTE]

You are done with your combo player?

[quote name='munch']I think I'm done with this Blu Ray player. It won't play Inglourious Basterds and is nothing but a headache for me.[/QUOTE]

What did you do to it?

Mine plays everything I throw at it.

Anyone going to watch Strikeforce? I think I'm just going to check out the first 2 fights. Herschel Walker's and then Bobby Lashley vs Wes Sims.

[quote name='DT778']Anyone going to watch Strikeforce? [/QUOTE]

:wave:

(Monday morning on the bus via my Zune)

Although I've seen this live, I'm watching Kenny Florian kick Clay Guida's ass again.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I warned you about that gun rack, Temporaryscars.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I actual had it in my trunk. He asked if I had weapons...

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']hahaha! sucker.[/QUOTE]

No ticket, sucker. ;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']:lol: I actual had it in my trunk. He asked if I had weapons...

[/QUOTE]

And you said no? Or you told him about it? And what did you do that he pulled you over?

I told him I had a gun in the trunk and ammo in the front seat. He asked if I had a permit, and I said no, because it's a rifle, so he asked if it was registered, I said yes, and that was it. I thought for sure he'd want to check it out.

It was for running a stop sign.

You really going to get a Dingoo Brak? Let me know how it is, i've thought about getting one but wanted to let someone else be the guinea pig.

[quote name='manthing']Shit, it was Lashley's fight?

#-o[/QUOTE]Yup. He fought Wes Sims.
Lashley won, first round stop

Walker is up next.

My hair's almost long enough for a pompadour, I think. :cool:

I'm probably going to grow a defined beard... like Zangief, I guess. What do you guys think?

Why not? Go for it.

I have pledged to not shave or get a haircut until I get an interview. It has been a month and a week since I last shaved and 3 1/2 months since my last haircut.

[quote name='DT778']Yup. He fought Wes Sims.
Lashley won, first round stop

Walker is up next.[/QUOTE]
Did Tommy the Green/White/Red/Black ranger ever make his MMA debut?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Did Tommy the Green/White/Red/Black ranger ever make his MMA debut?[/QUOTE]Don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back