CAG Marketplace Now in Open Beta, Available to All

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#421 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:28 AM

Not sure if this is the right place for my question but I'm having trouble clearing 2 of my trades.

1 - A CAG paid for a game I no longer have. My mistake. I apologized and quickly refunded the money. Now I can't clear the trade.

2 - Had a clean transaction. All items and payment have been received. But it wont clear from my current trades. It still says (In Transit) but the other CAG marked them as received. Not sure why the trade isn't cleared as complete.

#422 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:49 AM

What's the ID#s at the end of the URLs?

#423 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

What's the ID#s at the end of the URLs?

And now I have a third one that finished today but still says in transit (#12188) Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

#424 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:58 AM

Thanks...will send this on to John.

#425 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:22 AM

I wanna say thanks, this system is awesome keep up the great work.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#426 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

Awesome milestone CAG's!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#427 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

I saw this thread on the front page and was shocked by the number of comments... until I saw that it took over a year to accumulate all of those. Haha.

#428 Spanky

Spanky

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:06 AM

Still hoping for a fix for the available users for a possible trade. Have Mass Effect 1 & 2 in my wishlist. Both have a good amount of users available to trade with. 90% of them haven't been on in over a year. If we could somehow take the traders out that have had no activity for at least a month I think finding trades would be a lot easier.
Posted Image

#429 fatboyjam

fatboyjam

A Champagne Jam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:43 PM

Cheapy, thanks for reposting the feature on the front page. Like many, I really want to love and support this feature. Unfortunately, the matching process has been challenging and appears to still be a little buggy.

As recent as today, I'll go in and pull up my matches. I click on a user that has the game I want from my wish list and presumably wants a game on my trade list. One of three things happens:

A) I get a message that User doesn't have any games that are on my wish list or that I don't have any games that are on there's (so, it's not really a match).

B) It says we have a match, but the trade screen is pulling games from both of our collections that neither of us want to trade.

C) It says we have a match but it's pulling the match info from some unknown place. You can propose a trade for a game that's not actually in their trade list, or offer a game that is not still in their wish list.

Of course, the match system won't work if people don't keep their lists updated. But these are three issues that seem to be happening with users who take the time to keep their trade and wish lists updated.

#430 eLantern

eLantern

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:39 PM

Will there be any further resources or options for those members who get screwed over by another? Leaving a feedback just doesn't seem like enough.

This topic goes to a personal issue with my first trade, which has ended up with my trading partner leaving me ripped off, the only course left for me to take through the website was to leave negative feedback, but that hardly seems like it would put any kind of pressure on him to sent the agreed upon game in return. In doing further research, unfortunately, afterwards it appears this user has in the past simply created additional accounts after ripping someone off, so that they don't have to deal with the negative feedback. I think the only real option I have is to plan a road trip with some friends to travel to the address I sent the game to and if it turns out to be his or his parent's home I could then personally thank him for attempting to rip me off, take back my game (and maybe the game I was suppose to receive), and leave him with a stark reminder of why stealing is wrong.