Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (360) $21.99 - Amazon DotD

I got a used copy for $5 used from hollywood video during their sale, but I'd still recommend the game for this price

[quote name='Armor42']I got a used copy for $5 used from hollywood video during their sale, but I'd still recommend the game for this price[/QUOTE]

you are lucky i bought this for almost the same price given on this thread.

I liked the dynamic cover, minus the clipping with the rifles when reloading, but I wish they allowed for custom controls in the demo so I could tailor it to play like CoD (move sprinting and reloading buttons).

Does playing as both brothers give the game a refreshing replay?

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I saw this at wal-mart for 19.9X a couple of weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post the same thing. I do not know if the deal is YMMV but I have seen COD:Bound in Bound for $20 at both of the walmarts in my area. The Walmart price was for the 360 and PS3 versions.

I liked it pretty well, although it's not a "must play".

I'm dying to know what the thread was originally titled :D

I may bite on this, can anyone give any info on the multiplayer? Do people still play it or is it dead? Does the campaign have any replay value?

It's a great game, but it can be had much cheaper than this.
Gamefly had it for $13 a month ago, just wait a bit longer.

The multi-player wasn't that great IMO.

[quote name='sandman8288']It's a great game, but it can be had much cheaper than this.
Gamefly had it for $13 a month ago, just wait a bit longer.

The multi-player wasn't that great IMO.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think I'll download the demo and see if I like it, I have 10$ on amazon to go towards my next game so it would make it only 12$.

bread's done
Back